Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Khymani James (he/she/they) - the greatest character the Wayans Brothers never created

Here’s the thing though

This type of person would have never been elevated within an organic Black liberation or Palestinian liberation activist group, or even a traditional Left (workers rights) group

The conditions in which such a person would be elevated would have to be extremely specific. He/she/they could have only risen at an Ivy League school in New York City. (This wouldn’t fly at the University of Chicago or Georgetown). This is Frankenstein’s monster turning on its creator.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181May 1, 2024 12:54 AM

[quote] He went on to say that "during the Haitian Revolution, the Haitian slaves had to kill their masters in order to gain their independence. These were masters who were white supremacists. What is a Zionist? A white supremacist."

Anyone could have told you this was the inevitable conclusion that would happen when elite academia began pushing anticolonialism.

by Anonymousreply 1April 26, 2024 11:48 AM

I think she’s TREMENDOUS.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2April 26, 2024 11:56 AM

He’s almost perfect. (Sadly not a trans woman but that could come later.) He should be running for political office in a few years. A natural for the young progressive vote.

by Anonymousreply 3April 26, 2024 12:04 PM

I wonder why ”terfs” have not adopted the same approach and accused mtf’s of trying to colonialize women.

It’s so stupid but it might work.

by Anonymousreply 4April 26, 2024 12:08 PM

R3 he is almost perfect isn’t he? So perfect I would suspect him being a crisis actor if it wasn’t for the crazy in his eyes. Uzo Aduba has nothing on him.

by Anonymousreply 5April 26, 2024 12:11 PM

I hope this goes extremely viral if only so he gets notorious enough that someone would do him on Snatch Game.

by Anonymousreply 6April 26, 2024 12:13 PM

Ziono-zombies cherry-picking, a page right out of Defacto’s handbook.

Look here’s a crime on the nyc subway BECAUSE LIBTARDS!!!

Fact: one crime per million rides on the subway.

Look here’s a BLACK who wants to kill Zionists because ISLAMIST AGENDA!!!

Fact: vast majority of protestors want peace and freedom for a people oppressed for decades.

by Anonymousreply 7April 26, 2024 12:19 PM

R7 No you autistic dumbass, he wants to kill Zionists because of an anti-colonialist agenda pushed by elite academia has been embraced by the mentally unstable

I even said, he would not be elevated in an organic Palestinian liberation group

Did you bother to read anything I wrote? How autistic are you? (It’s obvious from your word choices)

by Anonymousreply 8April 26, 2024 12:25 PM

R7 - I know I shouldn't interact with anybody who uses made up words like, eh, 'Ziono-Zombies' but the lovely, but murderous, he/she/they is the leader of the Columbia encampment. If you don't like it or think the he/she/they them doesn't represent the wonderfully peaceful Palestinian movement, take it up with them.

The freak out, however, kind shows you know, deep down, it does.

by Anonymousreply 9April 26, 2024 12:30 PM

I could only watch the first 1/3. My sympathies lie with the “student success” administrator who had to listen to him. And that’s saying something.

He’s unlikable, but I didn’t hear anything awful in the part I got through. It was was awful to listen to but he seemed young and annoying, not evil.

Maybe someone can take a bullet and summarize the rest. Does it get worse?

by Anonymousreply 10April 26, 2024 12:30 PM

Wait, those were just highlights? There’s MORE? JFC.

by Anonymousreply 11April 26, 2024 12:32 PM

R10 -Basically, he believes all Zionists need to die, and if he's the queen to murder them him/they/she self, then so be it.

by Anonymousreply 12April 26, 2024 12:34 PM

Yes hunnies! This IS black liberation!

by Anonymousreply 13April 26, 2024 12:35 PM

And 200 years later, Haiti is hell on earth.

by Anonymousreply 14April 26, 2024 12:37 PM

The question I'd like to know is what became of the disciplinary hearing. Because if a student very clearly said black people or gay people or Muslim people needed to die, I don't think they'd be at Columbia very long.

by Anonymousreply 15April 26, 2024 12:37 PM

Oops, Khymani can see those job offers drying up. Tries to walk back his comments. Blames far right agitators, racism and homophobia for his words 'being taken out of context.'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16April 26, 2024 12:46 PM

The way he/she/they said “No” reminded me of this Tracey Ullman sketch

This sketch could probably be remade for today with Khymani as the candidate but the interview is for a adjunct professorship at Barnard

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17April 26, 2024 12:52 PM

I read the title as '. . . WARNER BROTHERS . . .' and was wracking my brains for a cartoon character with this name. It's definitely Friday.

by Anonymousreply 18April 26, 2024 12:54 PM

You rang?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19April 26, 2024 1:06 PM

Yet another anti-trans post.

OP, get a life.

by Anonymousreply 20April 26, 2024 1:23 PM

[quote] Basically, he believes all Zionists need to die

The little punk overlooks a very pertinent fact. It's no longer 1941. The modern Jews no longer passively die. They fight back.

by Anonymousreply 21April 26, 2024 1:51 PM

R20 Khymani is not a transgender person. Khymani is an effeminate black cismale who has co-opted transgender language.

Again, the major problem with wokists like R20 is that they are more offended by perceived transphobia than the fact this person WANTS TO KILL JEWISH PEOPLE.

R20 is this Family Guy sketch come to life

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22April 26, 2024 1:55 PM

[quote] Oops, Khymani can see those job offers drying up

On the contrary, Kamala Harris just wrote him a letter congratulating him on 100 days of girlhood.

by Anonymousreply 23April 26, 2024 2:01 PM

This is from last year. We had a thread about why theatre was dying and one of the reasons given is that it has become obsessed with wokeism. I asked AI to create an image for the wokest play possible, a production called “You Are All Racist Motherfuckers.”

It created Khymani.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24April 26, 2024 2:18 PM

Look at all the ziono-zombies shouting “BRAINS” because I pointed out at r7 that their cherry-picking desperation is embarrassing to witness and reeks of real. desperation.

All you have to do is attend a demonstration against this massive Israeli aggression to see it’s not a pack of howling ANTISEMEETS. But the Zionists know this — in fact a fair number of American Jews, who put decency and ethics above “Israel right or wrong,” attend the rallies too and are often leaders or the most eloquent critics of Israeli apartheid.

It must be a desperate time to be a judeo-fascist and watch all the horseshit that obscured your fascism get washed away by increasing awareness. Bad for you, but good for rights and morality.

by Anonymousreply 25April 26, 2024 3:24 PM

Khymani has entered the chat.

by Anonymousreply 26April 26, 2024 3:26 PM

And it’s entirely possible to support Palestinian rights (which I do) while noting and mocking the fact that many of the loudest protestors often have a poor understanding of the issues and are acting out due to the occupation movement’s inherent appeal to people with histrionic personality disorders.

Those who chide people who calls critics of Israel as anti-Semites are also blithely unaware (thank you Prada) that they are doing exactly the same thing when they try to silence any critique by calling them Zionists.

by Anonymousreply 27April 26, 2024 3:47 PM

Khymani has also stated that he hates white people, in case you were wondering.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28April 26, 2024 3:52 PM

The Golem has broken free and is now rampaging through the village.

by Anonymousreply 29April 26, 2024 4:30 PM

[quote] “I hate white people”

Of course he would. Universities spend a lot of time and effort indoctrinating people like him.

by Anonymousreply 30April 26, 2024 4:43 PM

[quote] Anyone could have told you this was the inevitable conclusion that would happen when elite academia began pushing anticolonialism.

And ironically, it’s been Jewish academics who’ve pushed this. They’ve continuously preached how evil white people are and how horrendous the West is. Now, it’s come back to bite them in the ass. Hard to feel sympathy at this point, and I say this as a Jew. This campuses made their beds.

by Anonymousreply 31April 26, 2024 5:08 PM

He* clearly a very disturbed person and has been for a while. Does not reflect well on Columbia admissions or the organizers of the rally who made him a spokesperson.

*whatever

by Anonymousreply 32April 26, 2024 5:09 PM

His definition of Zionism as requiring the genocide of the Palestinian people shows he’s not even attempting to make a genuine retraction, since he believes killing Jews is defined as stopping genocide which he said is justified.

He has already said 95% of Jews are Zionists, so don’t try that diversion.

by Anonymousreply 33April 26, 2024 5:14 PM

NYTimes has picked up the story

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34April 26, 2024 5:15 PM

No one takes the New York Times seriously anymore. The New York Post has a better reputation at this point.

by Anonymousreply 35April 26, 2024 5:20 PM

Khymani was of course seen hugging it out with Ilhan Omar yesterday, because of course.

by Anonymousreply 36April 26, 2024 5:22 PM

[quote]No one takes the New York Times seriously anymore. The New York Post has a better reputation at this point.

Jesus fuck. Can Muriel take out the right-wing trash around here?

by Anonymousreply 37April 26, 2024 5:23 PM

[quote] The question I'd like to know is what became of the disciplinary hearing. Because if a student very clearly said black people or gay people or Muslim people needed to die, I don't think they'd be at Columbia very long.

Because he’s black. Are you thick?

by Anonymousreply 38April 26, 2024 5:23 PM

I’m liberal but radical liberals have been exposing they are just as toxic and cruel as radical right wingers.

Same radical hateful agenda.

by Anonymousreply 39April 26, 2024 5:28 PM

[quote] Can Muriel take out the right-wing trash around here?

Adjust your lameass tantrums. It's the White House that hates and undermines the NY Times.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40April 26, 2024 5:31 PM

The point is if the Times picks this up you can bet it will be all over the media broadly. This kid has fucked up his life over what is basically drama club.

by Anonymousreply 41April 26, 2024 6:07 PM

We don’t know whether he faced any discipline over his earlier comments. He has already said he is looking forward to being expelled, which suggests to me that he is not doing very well at school and is unlikely to get a degree.

by Anonymousreply 42April 26, 2024 6:11 PM

Is he aware not all Israelis are white?

by Anonymousreply 43April 26, 2024 7:46 PM

Khymani not a fan of AOC!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44April 26, 2024 10:11 PM

Khymani, IDF soldier Lilaq might have something to say to you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45April 26, 2024 11:25 PM

You just know he has the IQ of a kiwi.

by Anonymousreply 46April 26, 2024 11:32 PM

He thinks he's the smartest person around. Nobody has ever checked him or told him no. Anything that has ever gone wrong is whitey's fault anyways.

by Anonymousreply 47April 26, 2024 11:34 PM

This is the reason he got into Columbia:

[quote]we need to decolonize the curriculum and implement the social justice framework.

This is what he is putting on college admissions, this tickles the college admissions clit. “Ooooh, someone we can manipulate!”

They are choosing people who will advance an agenda. Just like at USC. It was a bad idea to choose a Palestinian advocate, but they HAD to do it to suit the agenda. It’s the only way they can convince themselves they aren’t doing what they are in fact doing, which is upholding the power structure - the elitist power structure- of academia.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48April 26, 2024 11:40 PM

Doesn't Khymani James have an honor's thesis to write on Curious George or Buckwheat or someone?

by Anonymousreply 49April 26, 2024 11:48 PM

Let's all be sure to check Khymani's quotations and references. Because nobody has the balls to take down these Person of Color Ivy League psychos for being the racist lazy thinking navel gazing cunts that they are. We'll have to get them for being middlebrow academic cheats.

by Anonymousreply 50April 26, 2024 11:55 PM

Kicked out of school and banned from campus!

Bye Khymani!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51April 26, 2024 11:57 PM

His/her/their collapse is complete! He/she/they will NEVER be a Congressman/woman/person!

by Anonymousreply 52April 27, 2024 12:04 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53April 27, 2024 12:06 AM

R52, there will be hell to pay if he’s denied anything. There will always be stupid white liberals.

by Anonymousreply 54April 27, 2024 12:06 AM

In many way Khymani is a victim of Columbia, ironically. As a high schooler he ostentatiously adopted the look of Black Panther radicals to get “ivy league” cred. People don’t dress like this. It’s performative. He looks like goddamn Laureen Hobbs from Network . And like Laureen Hobbs, he was a phony.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55April 27, 2024 12:14 AM

This is him in high school. The personality disorder you can see from space.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56April 27, 2024 12:18 AM

An iron rule of human behavior is: [bold]You get more of what you reward.[/bold]

As a number of these posts show, this creature and millions like him, have been rewarded at every turn for hating, threatening, and bashing white people. They've been given jobs, scholarships, diplomas, praise, and sinecures in the academic world.

Plus they've had the best reward: Knowing that your race is naturally the master race, and other people are inferior and evil because they were born into irredeemable sin. You can feel good owning all your successes, and blaming everyone else for your failures.

We have birthed these monsters. We have encouraged racial and sectarian hatred, because it was against the [bold]right[/bold] people this time. Now we're going to reap what we've sown and it's fucking ugly.

by Anonymousreply 57April 27, 2024 12:26 AM

R56 he does not understand the words he is saying, but they are the right words to get into Columbia.

Here’s the thing:

Left-wing elite academia does not actually believe the words they are saying either. Otherwise they would not be teaching at Ivy League schools. You cannot as an intellectual, be a Marxist and support the infrastructure that the Ivy League represents. You go to someplace like the University of Illinois at Chicago, like Bill Ayers. You do not go to Columbia and you do not go to Harvard.

So you have phonies recruiting even bigger phonies, and now they are shocked that it bites them in the ass, Claudine Fucking Gay was a plagiarist- the biggest phony of all - and becomes Dean of Harvard where she can’t bother to say that hate speech rules applies to anti-Jewish threats.

by Anonymousreply 58April 27, 2024 12:28 AM

I JUST REMEMBERED WHO HE REMINDS ME OF

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59April 27, 2024 12:35 AM

Oh! This was her!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60April 27, 2024 12:51 AM

[quote] [R10] -Basically, he believes all Zionists need to die,

What should happen to Nazis? A strong talking-to? Inquiring minds want to know.

What’s the difference between Nazis and Zionists, exactly?

Hmmm….

“We are us. so we are more entitled to land we want than the people who live on the land. So we will invade it, take it by force and kill anyone who defies us. If survivors defy us, we will occupy them and liquidate them, blaming them for their own liquidation.”

by Anonymousreply 61April 27, 2024 1:04 AM

The remarks were made during a disciplinary hearing, yet Columbia only acts after the media reports on them. Doesn’t look good.

by Anonymousreply 62April 27, 2024 1:11 AM

Khymani, get off the internet and go apply for a job at Walmart, if they'll have you.

by Anonymousreply 63April 27, 2024 1:12 AM

[quote]I am visibly queer

Unless you are making out with someone of the same SEX in public then there is no way to be visibly “queer” (not straight).

You can be visibly black though, obviously.

by Anonymousreply 64April 27, 2024 1:16 AM

R64 He is the very definition of "visibly queer".

by Anonymousreply 65April 27, 2024 1:18 AM

My pronouns are “he/she/they”

That’s not how it works.

by Anonymousreply 66April 27, 2024 1:19 AM

Maybe the Ivies will think twice about rejecting the boring Asian nerds with good test scores.

by Anonymousreply 67April 27, 2024 2:14 AM

[quote]What’s the difference between Nazis and Zionists, exactly?

Nazism is a political party tied to the philosophy of Adolf Hitler, with a strong emphasis on a Germanic master race dominating Europe and a future determined by eugenics.

Zionism is a nationalist movement to establish a Jewish homeland in the Levant, where it originated.

Are there parallels between the ways certain Zionists interpret Zionism, and fascism and Naziism? Of course, all nationalist movements have similarities. That was why Ukrainian nationalists supported the invading Nazis, even though Hitler planned to kill or enslave them. But the Ukrainian nationalists opposed Soviet communism, an internationalist movement, which, surprise, has plenty of parallels to fascism.

They most likely seem the same to you because you are a black person and all white people are the same to you. You also assume all people of color stand in solidarity with each other.

You do know about this, right? It lasted 1400 years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68April 27, 2024 2:20 AM

Nazism and islam share an astounding amount of commonality. This is why Adolf was such an admirer of islam. mohammade and Adolf shared many personality traits and personality disorder, they were both psychopaths. There are reasons why the grand mufti of Jerusalem was so close to Adolf and spent all of the war years in Berlin. Evil attracts evil.

by Anonymousreply 69April 27, 2024 12:40 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70April 27, 2024 1:21 PM

New York Times story.

Khymani's racism and stupidity is worse than previous shown.

Also not clear - Is Columbia going to suspend or expel him? Or do nothing but ban him temporarily from campus.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71April 27, 2024 1:31 PM

The student, Khymani James, made the comments during and after a disciplinary hearing with Columbia administrators that he recorded and then posted on Instagram.

The hearing, conducted by an administrator of the university’s Center for Student Success and Intervention, was focused on an earlier comment he shared on social media, in which he discussed fighting a Zionist. “I don’t fight to injure or for there to be a winner or a loser, I fight to kill,” he wrote.

A Columbia administrator asked, “Do you see why that is problematic in any way?”

Mr. James replied, “No.”

He also compared Zionists to white supremacists and Nazis. “These are all the same people,” he said. “The existence of them and the projects they have built, i.e. Israel, it’s all antithetical to peace. It’s all antithetical to peace. And so, yes, I feel very comfortable, very comfortable, calling for those people to die.”

And, Mr. James said, “Be grateful that I’m not just going out and murdering Zionists.”

by Anonymousreply 72April 27, 2024 1:32 PM

R71, I read “banned from campus” to mean “not allowed for a short period of time but will not be expelled”

by Anonymousreply 73April 27, 2024 1:36 PM

She’s saying the existence of Israel is antithetical to peace while repeatedly threatening to murder people?

🤔

by Anonymousreply 74April 27, 2024 1:42 PM

It's okay to call for genocide if it's white genocide. Haven't you gotten the memo?

by Anonymousreply 75April 27, 2024 1:50 PM

There are too many Jewish donors to keep him. Khymani will be packing up those pronouns.

by Anonymousreply 76April 27, 2024 2:00 PM

The Jewish donors have left the building and probably aren’t coming back.

by Anonymousreply 77April 27, 2024 2:06 PM

[quote]“I don’t fight to injure or for there to be a winner or a loser, I fight to kill,” he wrote.

Oh, my sides! Gurl, you couldn't fight sleep.

by Anonymousreply 78April 27, 2024 2:23 PM

His future as a shop bottom at Ulta awaits.

by Anonymousreply 79April 27, 2024 2:26 PM

Ulta is for state school commoners. Ivy League is LVMH-owned Sephora.

by Anonymousreply 80April 27, 2024 2:47 PM

Why Columbia should be torn down and burned to the ground @ R70

by Anonymousreply 81April 27, 2024 2:57 PM

But he will be N.O.K when Columbia expels him. And I doubt CUNY will want him.

by Anonymousreply 82April 27, 2024 2:59 PM

He/she/they should be expelled immediately.

by Anonymousreply 83April 27, 2024 3:36 PM

Not only should Miss Thing be expelled, but the administrators and deans who condoned his continued presence for 3 months after that appalling disciplinary hearing must be canned, as well.

by Anonymousreply 84April 27, 2024 4:24 PM

A white student wouldn't survive such a murderous screed against people of color.

by Anonymousreply 85April 27, 2024 4:25 PM

Diane is ancient but her kids are young (and attractive). She adopted in her 50s! Duke has smelled the cookies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86April 27, 2024 4:33 PM

Khymani's collapse so fast and complete - Miss Thing went from ruling the campus lawn like queer Stalin to the WH having to issue statements about what a piece of shit he is. In the span of a week.

by Anonymousreply 87April 27, 2024 4:42 PM

[quote] An iron rule of human behavior is: You get more of what you reward.

Muslim terrorism, unwed mothers, illegal migrants, multi-generational unemployment, unpenalized crime, etc

And they silence you as a right winger for recognizing the correlation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88April 27, 2024 5:05 PM

This insufferable, rabidly racist, pea-brained fuckwad of a human being has been emboldened to engage in radical, violent, and hateful thought by institutions like Columbia. Unfortunate but true. Universities have helped usher these demons in, and Khymani, like many others, is host to many.

by Anonymousreply 89April 27, 2024 5:12 PM

In the video at R2, the “black queer woman in New York City” discusses how one “may not know the power of their own strength” or “may not be able to stop themselves” from engaging in violence. Meanwhile, blaq Queen/King Khymani is licking his lips the entire time as though engaging in a murder fantasy.

Newsflash hunnies: not being able to control violent impulses is a sign of a psychopath. It’s also what separates animals from humans. I hope they are proud! THIS is black excellence.

by Anonymousreply 90April 27, 2024 5:19 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91April 27, 2024 5:27 PM

Free Trannystine!

by Anonymousreply 92April 27, 2024 5:37 PM

It's the poster boy of DEI admissions.

by Anonymousreply 93April 27, 2024 6:28 PM

But is she banned, banned?

by Anonymousreply 94April 27, 2024 8:46 PM

[quote] What’s the difference between Nazis and Zionists, exactly?

If you are seriously and unironically trying to compare Nazism to Jewish Zionism, you need to check yourself into a hospital, and quickly. Your conception of reality is nonexistent. You are schizoid and need to be on medication immediately before you harm others.

Get help.

by Anonymousreply 95April 27, 2024 8:58 PM

Fat Queen with Bespoke Pronouns Fucks Around, Finds Out

And, miss, the only thing you could kill is an extra-large gluten-free pizza.

by Anonymousreply 96April 28, 2024 1:07 AM

[quote] Why Columbia should be torn down and burned to the ground @ [R70]

Let me get this straight... because of HIS propensity for violence? And yet you're posting psycho shit like this yourself?

by Anonymousreply 97April 28, 2024 1:11 AM

“I don’t fight to injure or for there to be a winner or a loser, I fight to kill,” he wrote.

Spoken like a true chick-flick loving, testosterone deprived “she”.

by Anonymousreply 98April 28, 2024 1:26 AM

This article is worth a read. Kyhmani has been told throughout high school he has antisocial qualities but he still gets sterling recommendations to go to Columbia.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99April 28, 2024 1:40 AM

[italic]Khymani James, 17, a senior at Boston Latin Academy, said he stepped down after concluding that the district’s leaders, including administrators, staffers, and school board members, were “racist and adultist”[/italic]

ADULTIST IS NOT A THING!

[italic]The long-simmering conflict stems in part from a philosophical difference: James and other student leaders see their role as holding school officials accountable for improving racial equity and educational quality. The district, meanwhile, sees the student council’s purpose as connecting policymakers with students and fostering young people’s leadership, public-speaking, and political skills. In Boston Student Advisory Council meetings, staffers from a local nonprofit, Youth on Board, who oversee the council, would routinely try to edit questions to Superintendent Brenda Cassellius and other district leaders in advance to be less confrontational, James and other students said. “If any question sounded too inflammatory or combative, they’d have you rewrite it or say, ‘It’s not the time or space for that,’ ” James said. “We’ve been trying to convey for months: We don’t work for Brenda. Brenda works for us.”[/italic]

I guess Brenda does work for him if she helped send him to Columbia.

[italic]For James, the resignation followed months of feeling disrespected as he pushed for the student representative to be granted a vote and a stipend like the other members of the school board, who are appointed by the mayor.[/italic]

DISRESPECTED! 🍒🍒🍒 ding ding ding ding ding!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100April 28, 2024 2:02 AM

So, he's always been a disordered psychopath.

by Anonymousreply 101April 28, 2024 2:08 AM

This former DEI Director is speaking of her experience (before the Gaza conflict) about being accused of racism because she was trying to be inclusive of students of all ethnicities and cultures.

In one case, she was forbidden from supporting Jewish students because they were deemed “oppressors”.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102April 28, 2024 2:14 AM

Being on time is white supremacy culture

Aliens, just blow us up now. I’ve had it.

by Anonymousreply 103April 28, 2024 2:33 AM

[quote] she was forbidden from supporting Jewish students because they were deemed “oppressors”.

Puts me in mind of hidden Nazi Orson Welles' comments in The Stranger.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104April 28, 2024 2:36 AM

It's not just Khymani - of course other Columbia students think like him, there was a reason he was a leader of their group.

Here is Columbia group chat. The stupidity, illiteracy and psychopathy all on display.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105April 28, 2024 2:48 AM

“Why am I holding this sign again?” 🪧

by Anonymousreply 106April 28, 2024 2:53 AM

To remind the Jews to check their privilege!

by Anonymousreply 107April 28, 2024 4:58 AM

Never, sometimes you know who treats you best.

by Anonymousreply 108April 28, 2024 6:57 AM

Classic Cluster B behavior. He's been indoctrinated very well, however, so he can spout all the party slogans his fellow fucked up comrades want to hear and is a master of manipulation.

by Anonymousreply 109April 28, 2024 10:03 AM

I mean, this guy is an obvious idiot and has said some stupid things. And his "Zionists don't deserve to live" comment -- whether said in the heat of the moment or not -- was despicable and inexcusable. BUT...

I'm not falling for these Fox News tricks of taking a handful of isolated incidents to generalize an entire movement. Newsflash. Assholes exist -- on both the Left and Right. But, his behavior does not negate the movement calling for an immediate ceasefire and the end of the slaughter of Palestinian civilians.

by Anonymousreply 110April 28, 2024 10:15 AM

His entire generation should've been aborted. They're the most egotistical, lazy, insecure group of babies.

by Anonymousreply 111April 28, 2024 10:19 AM

[quote]But, his behavior does not negate the movement calling for an immediate ceasefire and the end of the slaughter of Palestinian civilians.

The movement is calling for an Intifada and an eradication of Israel. Read up on who these groups who are leading these protests are(like SJP are). They are very explicit in their calls for armed resistance and violence.

Is New York Magazine too right wing for you?

[quote]The main national umbrella group for campus pro-Palestinian protests is Students for Justice in Palestine. SJP takes a violent eliminationist stance toward Israel. In the wake of the October 7 terrorist attacks, it issued a celebratory statement instructing its affiliates that all Jewish Israelis are legitimate targets:

[quote]Liberation is not an abstract concept. It is not a moment circumscribed to a revolutionary past as it is often characterized. Rather, liberating colonized land is a real process that requires confrontation by any means necessary. In essence, decolonization is a call to action, a commitment to the restoration of Indigenous sovereignty. It calls upon us to engage in meaningful actions that go beyond symbolism and rhetoric. Resistance comes in all forms — armed struggle, general strikes, and popular demonstrations. All of it is legitimate, and all of it is necessary.

[quote]When you consider this kind of violent rhetoric in the context of slogans like “Globalize the Intifada,” especially when you consider the lack of authentic Israeli military targets outside of Israel, then the pattern of harassment and violence that follows from this propaganda is inevitable.

[quote]A second group that has helped organize the demonstrations at Columbia is called Within Our Lifetime. Like SJP, WOL takes an uncompromising eliminationist stance toward Israel, even calling for “the abolition of zionism.” If you suspect it would be difficult to exterminate an idea peacefully, you are correct. WOL, like SJP, endorses all violent attacks on Israeli Jews: “We defend the right of Palestinians as colonized people to resist the zionist occupation by any means necessary.”

[quote]More pertinently, WOL “reject[s] all collaboration and dialogue with zionist organizations” as “normalization,” which is to say it believes people anywhere in the world who wish to see a Jewish state survive in any form should not be permitted to live normal lives. If there is a theoretical distinction between this doctrine and direct advocacy of systematic harassment of mainstream Jewish people and organizations, it is paper thin.

Khymani and these student groups are very explicit in their beliefs and aims. Why don't you believe them?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112April 28, 2024 1:19 PM

Miss Things was not a random voice in the crowd being used to smear the movement. Miss Thing was a leader of the movement. Fair game.

by Anonymousreply 113April 28, 2024 1:23 PM

Unless these people are Lenape, Nayack or Canarsee they need to decolonize themselves.

by Anonymousreply 114April 28, 2024 1:26 PM

Keep in mind Columbia has been very shady about confirming if Khymani was expelled. Banned from campus is not kicked out. Rumors are Columbia is letting him finish the semester online.

by Anonymousreply 115April 28, 2024 1:26 PM

That makes sense. A decision to expel probably couldn’t be done so quickly. If I had to bet, he won’t finish the semester online. I think he wants to be expelled to cover his failures. He’s blustered his way into Columbia, but he can’t bluster his way through it.

by Anonymousreply 116April 28, 2024 1:31 PM

R115 exactly. Outrageous. These elite schools have a difficult passage ahead limit this appalling hypocrisy. Large chunks of admin dedicated to this double standard claptrap will need to go.

by Anonymousreply 117April 28, 2024 1:32 PM

The idea that the Arabs are indigenous people vis-a-vis the Jews is laughable. The Arabs were the imperialist invaders they decry. They were slave traders on an enormous scale. They are oppressed by their fellow Arabs and their own government but never mind all that—the Jews are to blame. And progressives lap it up.

by Anonymousreply 118April 28, 2024 1:37 PM

I’m guessing the kids she terrorized in high school are probably thrilled she is finally being publicly exposed as a nasty lunatic.

by Anonymousreply 119April 28, 2024 1:40 PM

Any reports that Khymani's grades are not adequate? It's quite difficult to do poorly in "soft" disciplines in the Ivy League. One assumes he is not in STEM.

by Anonymousreply 120April 28, 2024 1:53 PM

Thank you R112.

My feeling is the Hamas Hitler lovers know EXACTLY what they’re supporting, especially posters here, they’re just scared to admit in a public forum that they want Jews sidelined and dead. Just admit what you want, antisemites. We already see through you.

by Anonymousreply 121April 28, 2024 1:54 PM

FF R7 who never minds when the media cherry picks one redneck who is racist. FUCK YOU!!

by Anonymousreply 122April 28, 2024 2:06 PM

These POC and illegal immigrants are out of control, it’s only a matter of time until they’re calling for whites to concentration camps and for white genocide.

by Anonymousreply 123April 28, 2024 2:07 PM

White liberal women are a scourge on this earth! This all starts with them and is carried out by the weak men desperate for their pussies.

by Anonymousreply 124April 28, 2024 2:08 PM

[quote]This all starts with them and is carried out by the weak men desperate for their pussies.

Guess you've never seen a photo of Khymani James.

by Anonymousreply 125April 28, 2024 2:10 PM

R125 I’m talking about the bleeding heart whites who allow this shit to start in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 126April 28, 2024 2:16 PM

The U.S. Constitution allows protests, and white women had nothing to do with that.

by Anonymousreply 127April 28, 2024 2:18 PM

Life is tough for R127 , I can’t imagine being that stupid

by Anonymousreply 128April 28, 2024 2:21 PM

Let’s play a word game:

N____R

by Anonymousreply 129April 28, 2024 2:31 PM

I hate the woke mind virus Yassss Kween cunts who would be more offended by a “micro aggression” than literal calls for genocide of Jews. You’re disgusting pieces of shit!

by Anonymousreply 130April 28, 2024 2:35 PM

I’m tired of my fellow Jews acting like we have an invisible shield that protects us from being judged by POC.

Newsflash! They think we’re WHITE!!!

by Anonymousreply 131April 28, 2024 2:41 PM

Wokes are so fucking stupid and desperate to prove they’re “not one of those whites” that they would elect this creature to the presidency of the United States.

by Anonymousreply 132April 28, 2024 2:47 PM

I hope, then, R131, that you have not been one of the Jews militating to "end whiteness" and railing against "white supremacy" and "colonialism." That would be ironic.

by Anonymousreply 133April 28, 2024 2:48 PM

I hope this cunt gets a horrible cancer. I’m so fucking sick of these lazy woke cunts who just want reparations to live off. They think everything is white people’s fault. Ugly, untalented, fat, disabled? It’s white people’s fault that you’re not Kim Kardashian! Delusional, lazy fucks. They don’t want to wait tables, they just want to be independently wealthy anarchistic influencers.

by Anonymousreply 134April 28, 2024 3:26 PM

It’s more complicated than that, r121. The organizers of these protests do want the Jews dead. But the situation in Gaza, and Israel’s willingness to persist in the war despite civilian casualties, have brought them a lot of allies, including many progressive Jews.

Personally, if I were a Jew inclined to protest Israeli tactics, I would steer clear of associating with radical Islamicists who explicitly call for the murder of all Jews around the world (Global Intifada is not a metaphor), but apparently their commitment to progressive solidarity is their primary concern.

by Anonymousreply 135April 28, 2024 3:52 PM

[quote]The idea that the Arabs are indigenous people vis-a-vis the Jews is laughable

That's why Palestinians no longer refer to themselves as Arabs. Some have claimed to be Canaanites. So many people pointed out Arab colonialism, they learned to avoid that issue.

by Anonymousreply 136April 28, 2024 5:01 PM

[Quote] he can spout all the party slogans his fellow fucked up comrades want to hear and is a master of manipulation.

R109 you are correct. In the small portion of his clip I watched, he used a cheap trick I saw used while on jury duty. Both he/she/they and the dramatic male lawyer I saw went on meandering strungs of associations with a false premise tucked in.

In this Columbia student’s case, he tucked in that Jews were white supremacists, therefore Jews = Nazis or whatever.

As with the medical malpractice case, the lawyer even started with, “Let’s make an assumption” and then after 5 minutes of unproven postulations, he said, “So you AGREE with me! (that the breast cancer center, which was negligent and never compared the woman’s yearly x-rays) should NOT be held liable for this woman’s (now horrible) cancer!

At break the jurors said, “OOOH, he’s good!” I could not believe they fell for a stated assumption as fact. I was an alternate & couldn’t deliberate. The sick woman lost.

by Anonymousreply 137April 28, 2024 5:17 PM

^ strings 👓

by Anonymousreply 138April 28, 2024 5:20 PM

This pig boy is clearly mentally retarded and it is a true embarrassment that he was even admitted to Columbia in the first place. Even St. John’s would be too good for him. Where he belongs is working as a sandwich artist at a Bronx Subway, serving the upper-middle-class white Catholic kids going to Fordham (another school that is far above his mental capacity).

by Anonymousreply 139April 28, 2024 5:30 PM

Trannies for Palestine continues.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140April 28, 2024 5:46 PM

These protesters are always the ugly, anti-social weirdo types. I walk around NYC and there's so many put together, attractive/hot people. Then you see videos of the Palestine protests and their all fat, purple haired losers.

by Anonymousreply 141April 28, 2024 5:49 PM

*they're

by Anonymousreply 142April 28, 2024 5:50 PM

At Wash U, they are now waving an ISIS flag.

by Anonymousreply 143April 28, 2024 5:53 PM

One wonders, if we had another 9/11, if Gen Z would be on the side of the terrorists.

by Anonymousreply 144April 28, 2024 5:55 PM

The democrats wokies are eating their own and taking Biden aka “Genocide Joe” down with them. Trump is your next president, congratulations.

by Anonymousreply 145April 28, 2024 6:02 PM

That's great, R143- at Princeton they've got the Hezbollah flag.

by Anonymousreply 146April 28, 2024 6:31 PM

R143 R146 at Columbia, they took down the American flag and replaced it with the Palestinian flag.

…but look the other way! According to the woke cunts there is no further agenda here! Just protecting the precious brown skins in Gaza!

by Anonymousreply 147April 28, 2024 6:34 PM

Putin and Netanyahu must be delirious with joy. Every dumb act brings their boy one day closer to being President.

by Anonymousreply 148April 28, 2024 6:46 PM

Well yes starting with the dumb act of Biden running for reelection.

by Anonymousreply 149April 28, 2024 6:48 PM

I'm a university professor and my impression of Khymani is that he is NOT below average intelligence. There is no evidence he is high intelligence, either. Plainly evident are serious personality flaws. Several. So whether his IQ is 100 or 115 (surely neither 90 nor 135+), his main issue is he's a trouble maker and very histrionic. We get such students in our courses every once and a while and for my part, my heart sinks because I know its going to be trouble for me and everyone. Even for that student. I know there is NO helping such young people, nor educating them. Do you know, some shrinks will refuse such types as clients. Walking messes, shitstorms for everyone.

Columbia's last famous example was Mattress Girl. And Columbia (and some press and even a SENATOR) indulged her NPD or BPD to a scandalous degree. That chic was insane.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150April 28, 2024 7:00 PM

Say what you want but these young people SURE know how to troll.

by Anonymousreply 151April 28, 2024 7:01 PM

Khymani is not stupid but he has never been forced to reign in his antisocial behavior by those who are supposed to prepare him for adulthood - his educators. Educators simply said “this one checks off all the boxes we are supposed to check off. Let’s get him, sorry, her, them, out of here and we can meet our dei quota in one fell swoop.”

by Anonymousreply 152April 28, 2024 7:12 PM

R151 there is big money in trolling now. Khymani is probably rapping Drake and wearing FUBU in private.

by Anonymousreply 153April 28, 2024 7:13 PM

He’s a DEI.

by Anonymousreply 154April 28, 2024 7:14 PM

[quote] I'm a university professor and my impression of Khymani is that he is NOT below average intelligence.

You’re dumber than he is.

by Anonymousreply 155April 28, 2024 7:22 PM

[quote] One wonders, if we had another 9/11, if Gen Z would be on the side of the terrorists.

I don’t question that quite a lot of them would be.

by Anonymousreply 156April 28, 2024 7:50 PM

Were the terrorists considered POC? Because that’s your answer!

by Anonymousreply 157April 28, 2024 7:52 PM

I really have to wonder R144!!

by Anonymousreply 158April 28, 2024 8:02 PM

[quote] These protesters are always the ugly, anti-social weirdo types. I walk around NYC and there's so many put together, attractive/hot people. Then you see videos of the Palestine protests and their all fat, purple haired losers.

The world should be run at all levels only by the pretty people!

by Anonymousreply 159April 28, 2024 8:03 PM

I remember mattress girl. She published a porno reenacting her rape. And then called everyone rapists for watching it.

by Anonymousreply 160April 28, 2024 8:31 PM

Here’s what happened to the guy she accused of raping her:

“In the summer of 2014, other students and a professor pressured Nungesser to drop out of a scholarship-paid class trip to Russia, Mongolia, and China. That October, on a “Day of Action’”against sexual assault, several mattress-toting activists showed up in one of his classes, where they stared at him and took his picture. Keyboard warriors in the social media urged making his life “a living hell” and sometimes called for violent retaliation.”

by Anonymousreply 161April 28, 2024 9:23 PM

[quote] Some have claimed to be Canaanites

So their beef against the Jews goes back to Abraham and Moses?

Oy.

by Anonymousreply 162April 28, 2024 9:27 PM

Gen Z supports Osama bin Laden already.

by Anonymousreply 163April 28, 2024 9:27 PM

r162,

[quote]Palestinian Authority (PA) President Mahmoud Abbas said Saturday that outsiders will be deported from the Palestinian land to the "dustbin of history" because this land is for the Canaanites.

[quote]“We are the Canaanites,” he stressed.

more at link

There are plenty of links for debunking if you search.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164April 29, 2024 2:52 AM

I blocked one poster on this thread (the person who made an allusion to a racial slur) and half the thread disappeared, including back-to-back posts.

I worked at Columbia, and it’s not a surprise to hear that these protests are being backed by organized groups with an aim to promote Hamas/anti-Semitic beliefs. There’s a lot of injustice on the Columbia campus, mostly fueled by the organization itself. Columbia owns the majority of Morningside Heights real estate, and it’s a fucking ghost town compared to what it was 10 or 15 years ago. The small businesses in the neighborhood have mostly been replaced with chains. The students who pay $90k a year for their educations are taught in their core classes by TAs who are paid shit. The organization paid peanuts while I was there, with much of the administrative support staff people of color who were received a pittance (to the extent that being able to afford student fees to take classes at Columbia - a supposed perk of the job - was out of reach).

There have been various protests related to the issues above, but the one that lasts is the one that has organized groups behind it, and these groups have a purpose that a lot of people who oppose the Bibi government/Israeli war tactics don’t agree with. I don’t want to see Israel obliterated, I want to see a cooperative peace process between Israel and Palestine that Hamas has been the one to consistently reject.

Khymani Them/Them/She/Her/Him/He has been elevated by the media as an easy specimen to mock: I agree with those who say that she/her/him/they/them would not be given a leadership/spokesperson role in an organization that involved adults. There’s a reason Khymani and his band haven’t shown up with the same staying power on such matters as a living wage for grad students employed by the university: they weren’t receiving support from outside groups.

It’s sexier to be pro-Palestine than pro-worker, which is a shame because unless these Columbia student protestors are Midas-rich, they too will be exploited workers someday. It would be nice to see some of the same energy directed toward not being exploited by our overlords.

by Anonymousreply 165April 29, 2024 3:24 AM

NYTimes says he/she/they received an “interim suspension”

[quote] A notification sent to Mr. James by the university and shared with The New York Times by one of his friends described it as an “interim suspension.” Mr. James, who said in a statement last week that his words were “wrong,” could not be reached for comment.

[quote]“When leadership learned of the video, it took immediate steps to ban James from campus,” a Columbia spokesman said this weekend. “We initiated disciplinary proceedings which encompass this and additional potential violations of university policies.”

[quote] It is not clear whether the Columbia administrator conducting the disciplinary hearing alerted a superior or public safety official to Mr. James’s remarks at the time — or whether Columbia policy dictated that the administrator should have. A spokesman for the university declined to comment further.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166April 29, 2024 6:51 PM

Sorry, wrong link.

Are they misgendering him/her/them?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167April 29, 2024 6:52 PM

We need updates on this fat nasty queen!

by Anonymousreply 168April 30, 2024 12:32 AM

Black orgs will soon start picketing to save this little monster. This is how authoritarian dictators get into power. The populace wants some to come down on these people with an iron fist and shut all of it down so there can be some normalcy. It’s helping us lead to a second Trump presidency.

by Anonymousreply 169April 30, 2024 1:48 AM

I'm surprised he hasn't appeared on Joy Reid's show yet.

by Anonymousreply 170April 30, 2024 2:32 AM

Comedy gold for real.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171April 30, 2024 2:33 AM

He looks like he should be played by Titus Burgess.

by Anonymousreply 172April 30, 2024 2:40 AM

I actually sat through the entire 57 uncut video of both his cackling asides and his actual meeting with the college administrators. What's kind of funny about how he boasts about 'fighting to kill' and how he 'goes all 10 toes so people know not to mess with him' is that he finally admits he hasn't been in a fight...since middle school.

by Anonymousreply 173April 30, 2024 2:46 AM

*57 minutes

by Anonymousreply 174April 30, 2024 2:46 AM

Of course the cunt is back on campus.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175April 30, 2024 1:48 PM

All the comments say that is not Khymani in the video at R175.

by Anonymousreply 176April 30, 2024 1:57 PM

Columbia needs to get their shit together. Such a fucking embarrassment.

by Anonymousreply 177April 30, 2024 1:59 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178April 30, 2024 2:04 PM

We already have a thread on that r178, and the correct music is the Tara theme from Gone With the Wind

by Anonymousreply 179April 30, 2024 2:23 PM

A pro-Hamas mob broke in to Columbia smashing windows and such. Tell me again how this is about the people in Gaza?

by Anonymousreply 180April 30, 2024 9:57 PM

I need another update on Our Lady of the All-You-Can-Eat Intifada!

by Anonymousreply 181May 1, 2024 12:54 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!