Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hysterical Karen won’t vote for Biden

The earrings.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56April 29, 2024 5:28 PM

The glasses, the earrings, the hair color, the cover photo.

by Anonymousreply 1April 25, 2024 9:38 PM

The vote totals won't care about her accessories.

by Anonymousreply 2April 25, 2024 9:39 PM

Is she in love with Melonia?

by Anonymousreply 3April 25, 2024 9:47 PM

Who gives a shit what this lunatic thinks? Trump is losing 17% of the registered Republican vote to opponents that AREN'T EVEN IN THE RACE, in swing states, while Biden is getting 92% and above.

by Anonymousreply 4April 25, 2024 9:55 PM

Well, she's right about Fuck Israel and Free Palestine.

But Joe Biden must win. Trump is NOT an option and should never be again.

by Anonymousreply 5April 25, 2024 10:01 PM

I'd like to shove those stupid watermelon earrings up her delulu ass.

by Anonymousreply 6April 25, 2024 10:04 PM

Voting was a ‘favourite’ thing? She can’t even make TikTok captions in American English ….begone!

by Anonymousreply 7April 25, 2024 10:04 PM

I don't disagree with the sentiment she expresses, but the sad thing is that Zion Trump won't be any better than Genocide Joe when it comes to Israel, Iran and Ukraine, because when it comes to foreign policy he's a neocon through and through, in spite of his isolationist discourse. In fact, he may be disliked by the American political establishment, but Dump is an undeniable ideological acolyte of the corporate uni-party that rules the US and by extension, most of the world.

The only other option is RFK Jr, but he's also in the thrall of AIPAC, so it wouldn't be surprising if he ended up aligning himself with the neocons, as well... In short, no matter who (undeservedly) wins, we're all in danger of dying in a global nuclear conflict, which means that the 2024 election will bring more of the same in spite of all the political pageantry and electoral performativity.

by Anonymousreply 8April 25, 2024 10:15 PM

She's just the kind of powerful orator whose public pronouncements could turn the tide of history.

(chills)

by Anonymousreply 9April 25, 2024 10:18 PM

Or just vote for Biden and we will survive… it’s a binary choice.

by Anonymousreply 10April 25, 2024 10:19 PM

As opposed to Biden, who is a stupid sociopath who could never keep track of his lies, is so corrupt that he was nicknamed Senator Credit Card, is one of the catalysts for the Ukraine disaster, supports the genocide in Israel, played a pivotal role in creating the prison industrial complex, passed the crime bill, voted for NAFTA, dismantling the welfare system and the Iraq war, and is now well on his way to becoming a vegetable, R10?

RFK Jr is a MILLION times better as a candidate than Genocide Joe, even if that doesn't have any merit because it couldn't be easier. Only Dump of Killary Cunton are execrable enough to measure down to Joe's sheer indecency.

by Anonymousreply 11April 25, 2024 10:24 PM

Well done. 👍🏽👍🏾. I’ll meet you in front of Butler at 7pm. I’m in the third green tent on the left side of the quad.

by Anonymousreply 12April 25, 2024 10:29 PM

Anyone know what her actual Tik Toc account is, so I can log on and call her the fucking CUNT that she is?

by Anonymousreply 13April 25, 2024 10:59 PM

What the fuck are these responses? Has Marjorie Taylor Green started posting on DL?

by Anonymousreply 14April 25, 2024 10:59 PM

I’m calling Grushenka on R11 who clearly doesn’t understand why any Delaware Senator would get that appellation.

by Anonymousreply 15April 26, 2024 12:11 AM

Wait til she learns about his Amtrak cabal!

by Anonymousreply 16April 26, 2024 12:53 AM

Call me Susan Sarandon!

by Anonymousreply 17April 26, 2024 12:55 AM

THE CAFTANS

by Anonymousreply 18April 26, 2024 1:01 AM

OP is the same shit-scatterer who posts divisive issues 10+ posts a day.

by Anonymousreply 19April 26, 2024 1:06 AM

supports the genocide in Israel supports the genocide in Israel supports the genocide in Israel supports the genocide in Israel supports the genocide in Israel supports the genocide in Israel supports the genocide in Israel supports the genocide in Israel supports the genocide in Israel supports the genocide in Israel supports the genocide in Israel supports the genocide in Israel supports the genocide in Israel

by Anonymousreply 20April 26, 2024 1:51 AM

this woman is unable to assess her options like an adult. Because the US is giving money and aid to Israel, in her mind, it means Biden is supporting genocide. She doesn't and won't accept the fact, the FACT that if the US withdraws support from Israel , the entire Middle East would become destabilized and far more dangerous literally overnight, producing greater suffering and graver situations than even those that now exist in Gaza.

She seems intelligent, but it also seems clear she is really enjoying her anger. Her anger is justified, her solution (voting for a candidate she loathes because she "made a promise" is the gesture of an angry tween.

by Anonymousreply 21April 26, 2024 2:07 AM

R14 you must be new, lol. In the past few years this forum has become a cesspool of right-wing trolling - particularly on issues that involve anything trans or Muslim related.

by Anonymousreply 22April 26, 2024 2:17 AM

She’s not entirely wrong, and I completely understand the sentiment. I voted for Biden and (begrudgingly…) will again if the other option is Trump.

And no, I’m not white or a woman.

by Anonymousreply 23April 26, 2024 2:21 AM

God the can’t ban TikTok fast enough.

by Anonymousreply 24April 26, 2024 2:28 AM

Pro terrorists on DL?

So much Russian talking points being spewed.

Won’t work. Biden in a landslide.

by Anonymousreply 25April 26, 2024 2:33 AM

Would love to see her head get stomped on.

by Anonymousreply 26April 26, 2024 2:34 AM

Gorgeous townhouses behind her.

by Anonymousreply 27April 26, 2024 2:49 AM

Racist earings.

by Anonymousreply 28April 26, 2024 3:20 AM

She isn't totally wrong, what Israel is doing is beyond disgusting and CAN'T be justified regardless of what the morons on this website have to say... BUT

It's not Biden's fault, any party will be in the hands of the Jewish lobby and the AIPAC .

Biden has repeatedly told Netanyahu to tone it down, but instead, the idiot bombed the Iranian embassy in Syria, killing Iranian diplomats and escalating the problems as if he wanted to actually harm Biden and his chances of getting re-elected.

She needs to calm down, blame Israel, blame the nasty zionists, the Jewish lobby and realize that Biden is in a very tough position.

She also can't forget that Dump didn't accept losing the elections of 2020 and attempted an insurrection, not only that he actually took important CONFIDENTIAL white house documents out of the the White house and sent them to Mar-a-lago.

by Anonymousreply 29April 26, 2024 8:28 AM

[quote]R21: She seems intelligent, but it also seems clear she is really enjoying her anger. Her anger is justified, her solution (voting for a candidate she loathes because she "made a promise" is the gesture of an angry tween.

I concur ('tho not necessarily with the observation that she seems intelligent).

It's a pity that her denunciations of Biden are performative, intended for a social media following, because it does not permit her the luxury of reconsidering her position; she's inflexibly stuck.

Social media has become an echo chamber, with useful idiots like her ampifying messages which have their ultimate origin among foreign troll brigades.

by Anonymousreply 30April 26, 2024 9:03 AM

[quote] She's just the kind of powerful orator whose public pronouncements could turn the tide of history.

R9 thanks for the laugh........ you WERE joking I assume

by Anonymousreply 31April 26, 2024 10:10 AM

THE EARRINGS R18!

by Anonymousreply 32April 26, 2024 10:32 AM

I watched all of OP's video and she's batshit crazy. Like totally batshit crazy.

by Anonymousreply 33April 26, 2024 10:38 AM

Why do these stupid cunts think anyone gives a fuck lwhat they think?

by Anonymousreply 34April 26, 2024 11:14 AM

Zion Trump won't be any better than Genocide Joe when it comes to Israel, Iran and Ukraine

R8 is a Putin apologist.

by Anonymousreply 35April 26, 2024 12:29 PM

Hope she or anyone she cares about never needs an abortion.

by Anonymousreply 36April 26, 2024 12:33 PM

[quote] Social media has become an echo chamber, with useful idiots like her ampifying messages which have their ultimate origin among foreign troll brigades.

r21 here. Agree R29, they are more than willing to amplify any agenda that allows them to occupy a specific psychological position that can best be described as a combination of self-righteousness, moral certainty and the illusion of political integrity. They seem to like the phrase "I am DONE' implying this has all been so difficult for THEM, that they have earned the right to move bag and baggage into irrationality and justifying their myopic view of a very complex and somewhat unsolvable (only manageable) problem and their favorite part is PUNISHING the authority figure they believe put them in an impossible position.

by Anonymousreply 37April 26, 2024 12:37 PM

Here she is speaking at some Virginia city council meeting… nice watermelon headband.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38April 26, 2024 12:37 PM

These people have been radicalized on TikTok. I'd also wager a guess she doesn't have much else going on in her life and she's latched onto this cause like a religious zealot.

by Anonymousreply 39April 26, 2024 12:42 PM

Another unhinged, hysterical woman.

I didn't vote for Biden in the primary and won't in the presidential. This doesn’t mean I'll vote for Trump, I just refuse to vote against myself.

by Anonymousreply 40April 26, 2024 12:54 PM

She seems fun.

- said no one

by Anonymousreply 41April 26, 2024 12:57 PM

It'll take Netanyahu five minutes of buttering to get stupid gullible fool Trump fully on his side. Biden has pushed back against Israel more than any American president would typically be expected to. Do these retards really think the Republicans will save Gaza? The party that openly asks if sand can glow?

by Anonymousreply 42April 26, 2024 1:12 PM

We really need to start pushing people to realize that a NOT voting for Biden is a vote for cheeto.

You ae automatically voting for cheeto if you choose not to vote for Biden.

You are stating that you prefer cheeto to be president.

Get that through your ignorant, hysterical heads.

by Anonymousreply 43April 26, 2024 1:41 PM

Someone needs to message to the country what Dump will actually do if he is allowed to crawl back into the WH. I don't think people understand what it will be like.

by Anonymousreply 44April 26, 2024 1:43 PM

There are people dying all over the world but are any of these people demonstrating for them? They're so passionate about Palestine but do they even know who the Uighers are? The Gaza situation is fucked up, but these people don't care. Their protests are all about their ego, making themselves feel important. Someone needs to tell them to pick up a gun and go defend Gaza rather than these carrying out these meaningless social cred exercises, if they really care. Phonies.

by Anonymousreply 45April 26, 2024 1:51 PM

This woman admits that she knew nothing about the situation until a few months ago.

Lord.

by Anonymousreply 46April 26, 2024 2:00 PM

[quote]There are people dying all over the world but are any of these people demonstrating for them? They're so passionate about Palestine but do they even know who the Uighers are? The Gaza situation is fucked up, but these people don't care. Their protests are all about their ego, making themselves feel important. Someone needs to tell them to pick up a gun and go defend Gaza rather than these carrying out these meaningless social cred exercises, if they really care. Phonies.

Those people don't have kitchy merch like watermelon earrings and black and white schmatas to show the world how virtuous you are. And forget about the Uighers. These are all people who get their views from the CCP run TikTok.

by Anonymousreply 47April 26, 2024 2:55 PM

Your influencing skills are exemplary, R43. I'm sure your posted changed hearts and minds, asshole.

by Anonymousreply 48April 26, 2024 4:27 PM

R43

Yes of course the country may not understand that not voting for biden might in some way help trump.

by Anonymousreply 49April 26, 2024 4:42 PM

[quote]These people have been radicalized on TikTok. I'd also wager a guess she doesn't have much else going on in her life and she's latched onto this cause like a religious zealot.

R39 Not much going on in her head either

[quote]This woman admits that she knew nothing about the situation until a few months ago.

R46 She has gone from complete ignorance to being misunderinformed then

by Anonymousreply 50April 26, 2024 8:02 PM

said it before, will say it many times again: they get the fanatics, we get the flakes.

This is a flake. A silly dingbat, volatile, ridiculous, hopelessly stupid in her zigzag life flitting all over the political spectrum because she's too much of a flake to see anything through.

And frankly as useless when it comes to Israel and Palestine as to any other question. Her stupid fucking flakey brain is just nonstop focused on herself and her feelings and never on anything more real.

by Anonymousreply 51April 26, 2024 8:07 PM

She has similar earrings to the Free Palestine Drag Queen from the other thread.

by Anonymousreply 52April 26, 2024 9:44 PM

[quote]R48: Your influencing skills are exemplary, [R43]. I'm sure your posted changed hearts and minds, asshole.

Jealous because his influencing skills are rivaling yours, R48?

One person not voting, like voting for a third party/non-eligible candidate, increases the odds of Trump winning by at least one vote. It's a lost opportunity to make a statement against Trump and, if there's enough of these, together will all the other shenanigans Republicans are pulling (voter purges, voter suppression, reductions in the numbers of polling places/mail order ballot boxes, reductions in early voting days/voting hours, etc.) Trump might eke out a win.

OP's Hysterical Karen might find herself screaming, running down the street, pursued by leopards intent on eating her face - a tragic case of 'fucked around and found out.'

by Anonymousreply 53April 29, 2024 7:47 AM

▲ 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ all the shenanigans

by Anonymousreply 54April 29, 2024 7:51 AM

OP, she's a fucking self-destructive, self-defeating moron.

by Anonymousreply 55April 29, 2024 3:20 PM

Every election season, I'm sadly reminded that the stupider people are, the more they're convinced they are right.

by Anonymousreply 56April 29, 2024 5:28 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!