Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Queers for Palestine spokesperson for Columbia encampments says zionists don’t deserve to live

Get a load of her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14April 25, 2024 9:02 PM

We have learned of the identity of the person who led the zombie mob to terrorize the pro-Israel students who entered the illegally occupied West Lawn.

Khymani James said that he wants to run for Congress in an interview. This is his plan once he finishes tormenting Jewish students while enrolled at @Columbia.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1April 25, 2024 7:04 PM

“I find legislating absolutely amazing.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2April 25, 2024 7:07 PM

Is he a Columbia student? He doesn't seem to have sufficient IQ for the Ivy League.

by Anonymousreply 3April 25, 2024 7:08 PM

R3 - Columbia doesn't require SAT scores anymore. He probably wrote an essay about how to kill Zionists and and it was a no-brainer.

by Anonymousreply 4April 25, 2024 7:10 PM

After this moronic shit show, I bet SAT scores will be back.

Didn't Claudine Gay lose her job because VIP Jewish alumni had enough of her dithering on hate speech at Harvard? OK if it's antisemitic, not ok if any POC. I know they seemed to get her on the plagiarism but that's because Harvard Corporation refused to hang her out to dry for the woke, lowbrow hypocrisy.

Why isn't Columbia's President OUT OF A JOB?

by Anonymousreply 5April 25, 2024 7:19 PM

What does that have to do with the price of milk?

He sounds ridiculous, but an SAT score has no relevance here.

by Anonymousreply 6April 25, 2024 7:21 PM

This black lady is rather hateful, not to say a stronger word like fascist

by Anonymousreply 7April 25, 2024 7:21 PM

Uh, that's penised person. Isn't it?

by Anonymousreply 8April 25, 2024 7:25 PM

Yes.

by Anonymousreply 9April 25, 2024 8:30 PM

she's been drinking little too much Hateraid

by Anonymousreply 10April 25, 2024 8:55 PM

Send him a copy of "Son of Hamas." And remind him that you suck a dick, you die, and in the most brutal way possible.

by Anonymousreply 11April 25, 2024 8:56 PM

I do not want to get a load of, with or from her, thank you.

by Anonymousreply 12April 25, 2024 8:58 PM

👏🏾Where👏🏾is👏🏾Gaza👏🏾?

by Anonymousreply 13April 25, 2024 8:59 PM

Just hold your horses! Wait a minute! Why am I here? Isn't this a protest for more VEGAN Shawarma and Dolmas at the diversity cafeteria? I love Gaza and Hamous for lunch!

by Anonymousreply 14April 25, 2024 9:02 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!