Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Roseanne Barr accuses Joe Biden of rape

Barr claims around 25 years ago that Biden raped her in a dressing room.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28April 28, 2024 8:07 PM

I hate that trashy fucking cunt.

by Anonymousreply 1April 25, 2024 3:22 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2April 25, 2024 3:33 PM

🙄🤪🤡

by Anonymousreply 3April 25, 2024 4:24 PM

#loosemeat

by Anonymousreply 4April 25, 2024 4:31 PM

I heard it was Rosanne who raped America

by Anonymousreply 5April 25, 2024 4:33 PM

Hagatha would have never felt it anyhow. Hot dog down a hallway. How could Biden have single-handedly pulled up all that FUPA to get to that aromatic cooch 🤮?

by Anonymousreply 6April 25, 2024 4:35 PM

Old news, OP...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7April 25, 2024 4:39 PM

Does she realize that DT was actually convicted of rape?

by Anonymousreply 8April 25, 2024 4:55 PM

R8 civil money suit in NYC. That trial was bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 9April 25, 2024 5:22 PM

I believe ALL women. I believe Roseanne!

by Anonymousreply 10April 25, 2024 5:23 PM

R9 is a Trumptard Troll who wouldn’t know a trial from a circus. Evidence? He couldn’t pick a clown 🤡 out of a political campaign. Roll your government funded hoveround back to FauxNews. We will all be better off.

by Anonymousreply 11April 25, 2024 5:37 PM

R11 I’m trying to get as many people to switch to Trump as possible. Sleepy Joe & Co. are idiots.

by Anonymousreply 12April 25, 2024 5:54 PM

I believe ROSEANNE. Prosecute Biden!

by Anonymousreply 13April 25, 2024 6:11 PM

Lol I love Roseanne. Fuck y'all.

by Anonymousreply 14April 25, 2024 6:20 PM

Good luck with that, Marge (R12). I’d stick with your fascist media outlets though. Not many Jabba tha Trump fans around these parts.

by Anonymousreply 15April 25, 2024 6:23 PM

She makes a point. I think that E. Jean is nuts, what makes Roseanne any less credible.

by Anonymousreply 16April 25, 2024 6:23 PM

I wouldn’t fuck ya with R13’s micropeen, R14.

by Anonymousreply 17April 25, 2024 6:24 PM

A quick trip through the OP's M.O. and pathologies:

Where are all the male law students going!? Be a white male on trial in 20 years and you’ll see the way justice has been perverted.

Roseanne Barr accuses Joe Biden of rape Barr claims around 25 years ago that Biden raped her in a dressing room.

Where are all the male law students going!? Female Justice.

Black teacher used AI to frame his white principal for making racist remarks Baltimore County Police arrested Pikesville High School's former athletic director Thursday morning and charged him with allegedly using artificial intelligence to impersonate Principal Eric Eiswert, leading the public to believe Eiswert made racist and antisemitic comments behind closed doors. Dazhon Darien was charged with disrupting school activities, after investigators determined they'd faked his voice and circulated the audio on social media in January, according to the Baltimore County State's Attorney's Office. Darien's nickname, DJ, was among the names mentioned in the audio clips he allegedly faked.

Scientific theory: Lots of gay men have a wonky left eye I think there is a connection between chicken pox at an early age getting to the brain via the optic nerve on that side, which causes left eye wonkiness and homosexuality. The optic nerve goes to the optic chiasm is located at the base of the brain, below the hypothalamus, and above the pituitary gland, in the middle cranial fossa. It's about 10 mm above the pituitary gland and 1 cm above the pituitary fossa. This attack also hits the pituitary gland affecting hormonal output. This might be a cause of homosexuality.

Let’s be working with women Happy Passover! Question for Wokes? Passover which celebrates the release of Jews from slavery in Egypt. So are the Egyptians that enslaved the Jews, POC or white? The answer is POC. Blacks enslaved Jews.

I’m overhearing their conversation where they all guess the size of the UPS guy’s dick. That is apparently perfectly fine behavior, but Tom from the supply department saying “Good Morning, Girls!” will elicit 5 HR complaints and a possible lawsuit.

Happy Passover! Question for Wokes? Passover which celebrates the release of Jews from slavery in Egypt. So are the Egyptians that enslaved the Jews, POC or white? The answer is POC. Blacks enslaved Jews.

Ellen DeGeneres- “Hollywood kicked me out of it for being too mean and toxic!” QAnon twitter says she’s a satanist

by Anonymousreply 18April 28, 2024 6:21 PM

R18 is a racist troll who is always being a bigot. She has so much time on her hands. What a pathetic existence!

by Anonymousreply 19April 28, 2024 6:24 PM

R18 is antisemitic

by Anonymousreply 20April 28, 2024 6:24 PM

r18, don't forget her:

*The spread of Islam and demand for Sharia Law in Western culture is very concerning*

Wake up Gays! They want you dead! Why would you support these agendas?

OP = rancid and retarted

by Anonymousreply 21April 28, 2024 6:37 PM

This is the sort of person posting here who conflates my strong support for Israel with her MAGAT hate and lying filth:

The spread of Islam and demand for Sharia Law in Western culture is very concerning Wake up Gays! They want you dead! Why would you support these agendas?

Black teacher used AI to frame his white principal for making racist remarks Baltimore County Police arrested Pikesville High School's former athletic director Thursday morning and charged him with allegedly using artificial intelligence to impersonate Principal Eric Eiswert, leading the public to believe Eiswert made racist and antisemitic comments behind closed doors. Dazhon Darien was charged with disrupting school activities, after investigators determined they'd faked his voice and circulated the audio on social media in January, according to the Baltimore County State's Attorney's Office. Darien's nickname, DJ, was among the names mentioned in the audio clips he allegedly faked.

Black teacher used AI to frame his white principal for making racist remarks R5 is antisemitic and a Nazi sympathizer

Black teacher used AI to frame his white principal for making racist remarks R5 thanks for pushing all my threads to the top of the page. You’re helping getting the information out! Thanks! thanks! You’re the best! A lot of these threads were just dying, but thanks to you now they’re getting new life. I can’t thank you enough. 🥰

Roseanne Barr accuses Joe Biden of rape Barr claims around 25 years ago that Biden raped her in a dressing room.

Roseanne Barr accuses Joe Biden of rape R8 civil money suit in NYC. That trial was bullshit.

Roseanne Barr accuses Joe Biden of rape I believe ALL women. I believe Roseanne!

Roseanne Barr accuses Joe Biden of rape R11 I’m trying to get as many people to switch to Trump as possible. Sleepy Joe & Co. are idiots.

Roseanne Barr accuses Joe Biden of rape I believe ROSEANNE. Prosecute Biden!

Roseanne Barr accuses Joe Biden of rape She makes a point. I think that E. Jean is nuts, what makes Roseanne any less credible.

Roseanne Barr accuses Joe Biden of rape R18 is a racist troll who is always being a bigot. She has so much time on her hands. What a pathetic existence!

Roseanne Barr accuses Joe Biden of rape R18 is antisemitic

by Anonymousreply 22April 28, 2024 6:38 PM

[quote]Does she realize that DT was actually convicted of rape?

No, he was NOT convicted of rape.

by Anonymousreply 23April 28, 2024 6:50 PM

I love wokes who use “retard”. Pot meet kettle.

by Anonymousreply 24April 28, 2024 7:20 PM

[quote]I love wokes who use “retard”. Pot meet kettle.

"wokes"

OP, take your steaming pile of rancid sludge somewhere else and stop stinking up DL.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25April 28, 2024 7:25 PM

R25 go call more people “retards” while you virtue signal

by Anonymousreply 26April 28, 2024 7:44 PM

r26/OP is also:

*Biden agrees to debate Trump*

[quote]I don’t give a fuck where Trump takes a shit, in a diaper or on the toilet, as long as he closes the fucking border to get all these violent rapist illegal immigrants out of our country who are trying to bring their third world values and crazy shit like Sharia law to the US.

[quote]These immigrants are nothing but economic refugees, who are here to get their free debit cards and hotel rooms and food on our taxpayer dime, then steal your shit and rape your sister. They come here and push their country’s agendas, all while waving their country’s flag and telling America how shitty it is, if their country was so fucking good they should stay there.

[quote]This is absolutely a slow invasion of the United States of America, and if you want to shit on it, go right ahead, but just know that this is the only fucking country on earth that ever really stood up for anything, this country created human rights and civil rights and all the things that people are taking for granted now. America was the first country ever to ban slavery, so when you hate all those white people that you think are so evil just remember that they’re the only ones who ever stood up and did anything about it and the only reason you can shriek your misinformed opinion.

^LoL, if that isn't retarted, I don't know what is.

by Anonymousreply 27April 28, 2024 7:58 PM

R27 okay, we’ll see. I’ll calendar a return to this thread in 2 years.

by Anonymousreply 28April 28, 2024 8:07 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!