Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Black teacher used AI to frame his white principal for making racist remarks

Baltimore County Police arrested Pikesville High School's former athletic director Thursday morning and charged him with allegedly using artificial intelligence to impersonate Principal Eric Eiswert, leading the public to believe Eiswert made racist and antisemitic comments behind closed doors. Dazhon Darien was charged with disrupting school activities, after investigators determined they'd faked his voice and circulated the audio on social media in January, according to the Baltimore County State's Attorney's Office. Darien's nickname, DJ, was among the names mentioned in the audio clips he allegedly faked.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10April 28, 2024 6:37 PM

Ever since I was a young gayling, I fantasized about having a black teacher. I wanted to be with him in Room #Me222

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1April 25, 2024 3:27 PM

This article has comments from several students who said belittled them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2April 26, 2024 5:11 PM

Also OP:

*Biden agrees to debate Trump*

[quote]Like it or not, Trump is 100x sharper than Biden.

by Anonymousreply 3April 26, 2024 5:17 PM

So, R3? Does that mean it didn't happen? You have a lot of time on your hands; do something productive.

by Anonymousreply 4April 27, 2024 11:33 AM

OP's state of mind:

Where are all the male law students going!? Be a white male on trial in 20 years and you’ll see the way justice has been perverted.

Roseanne Barr accuses Joe Biden of rape Barr claims around 25 years ago that Biden raped her in a dressing room.

Where are all the male law students going!? Female Justice.

Black teacher used AI to frame his white principal for making racist remarks Baltimore County Police arrested Pikesville High School's former athletic director Thursday morning and charged him with allegedly using artificial intelligence to impersonate Principal Eric Eiswert, leading the public to believe Eiswert made racist and antisemitic comments behind closed doors. Dazhon Darien was charged with disrupting school activities, after investigators determined they'd faked his voice and circulated the audio on social media in January, according to the Baltimore County State's Attorney's Office. Darien's nickname, DJ, was among the names mentioned in the audio clips he allegedly faked.

Scientific theory: Lots of gay men have a wonky left eye I think there is a connection between chicken pox at an early age getting to the brain via the optic nerve on that side, which causes left eye wonkiness and homosexuality. The optic nerve goes to the optic chiasm is located at the base of the brain, below the hypothalamus, and above the pituitary gland, in the middle cranial fossa. It's about 10 mm above the pituitary gland and 1 cm above the pituitary fossa. This attack also hits the pituitary gland affecting hormonal output. This might be a cause of homosexuality.

Let’s be working with women Happy Passover! Question for Wokes? Passover which celebrates the release of Jews from slavery in Egypt. So are the Egyptians that enslaved the Jews, POC or white? The answer is POC. Blacks enslaved Jews.

I’m overhearing their conversation where they all guess the size of the UPS guy’s dick. That is apparently perfectly fine behavior, but Tom from the supply department saying “Good Morning, Girls!” will elicit 5 HR complaints and a possible lawsuit.

Happy Passover! Question for Wokes? Passover which celebrates the release of Jews from slavery in Egypt. So are the Egyptians that enslaved the Jews, POC or white? The answer is POC. Blacks enslaved Jews.

Ellen DeGeneres- “Hollywood kicked me out of it for being too mean and toxic!” QAnon twitter says she’s a satanist

by Anonymousreply 5April 28, 2024 6:23 PM

R5 is antisemitic and a Nazi sympathizer

by Anonymousreply 6April 28, 2024 6:25 PM

R5 thanks for pushing all my threads to the top of the page. You’re helping getting the information out! Thanks! thanks! You’re the best! A lot of these threads were just dying, but thanks to you now they’re getting new life. I can’t thank you enough. 🥰

by Anonymousreply 7April 28, 2024 6:30 PM

Dazhon Darien. 😔

by Anonymousreply 8April 28, 2024 6:31 PM

R5 = Karen

by Anonymousreply 9April 28, 2024 6:31 PM

“AI, make my boss sound so discriminating I win a $5 million lawsuit.”

by Anonymousreply 10April 28, 2024 6:37 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!