Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

This is insane! You have to watch this! NYU Protester for Palestine & Hamas doesn’t even know what she’s protesting

This generation is brain dead and brainwashed. This is the future of America? This could be a juror on a jury of “your peers”. This could be your doctor one day. The future is bleak and Orwellian.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15April 25, 2024 3:07 AM

Tide Pod Challenge Kids: The College Years

by Anonymousreply 1April 25, 2024 1:42 AM

I don't like facial piercings so I already know she's dumb and won't watch.

by Anonymousreply 2April 25, 2024 1:44 AM

Her facial expressions, movements, and speech patterns would possibly, allegedly suggest heavy pharmaceuticals: SSRIs, maybe Xanax, ADD meds, etc.

Seems deranged.

by Anonymousreply 3April 25, 2024 1:45 AM

A few years ago I would have found that clip funny. Now, I just find it scary. (I know, MARY!)

by Anonymousreply 4April 25, 2024 1:48 AM

This girl reminds me of Abby Nierman, the girl who ruined Aziz Ansari’s career and life with bizarre sexual allegations.

by Anonymousreply 5April 25, 2024 1:56 AM

I'm sure many of her fellow students understand what they're protesting. One person doesn't prove "herd activism."

by Anonymousreply 6April 25, 2024 1:57 AM

R6 if you conducted an exit survey and asked them all to give a 2-4 sentence explanation of what they were doing there, I would bet maybe 2% would be coherent.

by Anonymousreply 7April 25, 2024 2:00 AM

These are the same people who can’t be bothered to vote.

by Anonymousreply 8April 25, 2024 2:07 AM

R8 at this point, that’s probably a good thing.

by Anonymousreply 9April 25, 2024 2:12 AM

[quote] These are the same people who can’t be bothered to vote.

R8 Or if they even do vote, it's a completely wasteful "protest" vote (that could end up dooming us all).

by Anonymousreply 10April 25, 2024 2:13 AM

Wait. She's a student at Columbia?

Columbia?

COLUMBIA? Median incoming SATs like 1400-something?

Now I'M the one who's confused!

by Anonymousreply 11April 25, 2024 2:31 AM

Nepo legacy brat, most likely, r11.

Or she’s like me and can test well. Some of us weirdos can test really well, but are just average intelligence.

by Anonymousreply 12April 25, 2024 2:43 AM

Perfect phrase for it: “herd activism “.

by Anonymousreply 13April 25, 2024 2:53 AM

So desperate to have something to belong to because their lives are so vacant and empty.

by Anonymousreply 14April 25, 2024 2:58 AM

That’s nice OP.

Israel targeted and assassinated those aid workers with the likely goal of fomenting campus unrest and protests at the Democratic National Convention, remembering how the 1968 convention in Chicago led to Democrat’s defeat. Their goal is to get Trump re-elected, even after Biden did everything possible to assist in their counterattack. Only a Trump presidency would allow them to raze Gaza to the ground. Democrats found out about this which is why they denounced Netanyahu in the Senate.

Enjoy the second Trump term!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15April 25, 2024 3:07 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!