Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Arizona Grand Jury Indicts 11 Fake Trump Electors; Trump Named As Unindicted Co-Conspirator

The eleven people who had been nominated to be Arizona’s Republican electors met in Phoenix on Dec. 14, 2020, to sign a certificate saying they were “duly elected and qualified” electors and claimed Trump had carried the state. The document was later sent to Congress and the National Archives, where it was ignored.

Seven others were indicted, but their names were blacked out of records released by Democratic Attorney General Kris Mayes. Her office said the names will be released after they’re served with the charges. The Washington Post reports the seven includes former Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani and former Trump White House chief of staff Mark Meadows, among others in Trump’s orbit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6April 25, 2024 2:07 AM

Why does Trump remain an unindicted co-conspirator? Why not indict Trump as well? Of course he was involved in the plot to overthrow the government.

by Anonymousreply 1April 25, 2024 12:12 AM

Great to see Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani and former Trump White House chief of staff Mark Meadows indicted.

When will they turn on Trump? Are they really going to take the hit for the orange criminal?

by Anonymousreply 2April 25, 2024 12:14 AM

Another Trump sponsored shit-storm. God do I love these feel good stories.

by Anonymousreply 3April 25, 2024 12:15 AM

I'm please to see these indictments, but damn this took a long time. Why does it take nearly four years to file charges against electors who were obviously fake from the very start?

by Anonymousreply 4April 25, 2024 12:33 AM

I don't know why everyone doesn't see the elephant in the room. Count Gorka (PLEASE make this appellation happen - I've used it several times for Garland to no apparent effect on DL) is overseeing everything. Issue all the gag orders you want - but Trump WILL NOT face any consequences. Same here - Garland the monster is protecting him.

by Anonymousreply 5April 25, 2024 12:35 AM

It seems this was all a carefully planned, nationwide plot- not the spontaneous, grassroots movement they want to portray it as.

by Anonymousreply 6April 25, 2024 2:07 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!