Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Demi Moore is preparing herself for when Bruce Willis passes away

I imagine it must be so hard to see him pretty much deteriorate mentally. This must be hard for everyone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13April 25, 2024 9:52 AM

Bruce passing will be hard.

by Anonymousreply 1April 25, 2024 12:11 AM

Demi: Bruce is dying, but don’t worry,I’m okay.

by Anonymousreply 2April 25, 2024 12:16 AM

I love how with all the divorces, kids, etc. everyone still seems to be one happy family. Will Ashton give a eulogy?

by Anonymousreply 3April 25, 2024 12:31 AM

I can not believe the cannibal family members that are feasting off bruce willis's illness, it is truly sickening. They have proven celebrities will do Anything for some publicity.

by Anonymousreply 4April 25, 2024 2:41 AM

Some people will say anything to justify their latest cosmetic surgery.

by Anonymousreply 5April 25, 2024 3:10 AM

Gee, that's nice, Demi, but how is his WIFE doing?

by Anonymousreply 6April 25, 2024 3:16 AM

I will always remember his performance as Ernest Menville in 'Death Becomes Her'.

by Anonymousreply 7April 25, 2024 6:53 AM

Now that Aaron Carter has passed, will Justin Bieber be the one singing Young Love at the memorial service?

by Anonymousreply 8April 25, 2024 7:11 AM

“Wipe all that emotion off your face!”

She already did!

by Anonymousreply 9April 25, 2024 7:47 AM

R4, I guess it's especially noticeable since the wives and older daughters don't really have proper careers. Then there's this that Demi has to make up for:

In her 2019 memoir, Demi painted Bruce as controlling, unhappy with her decision to work when their kids were young, and a man more committed to being a dad than a husband during their 13-year marriage.

by Anonymousreply 10April 25, 2024 7:50 AM

Demi Moore doesn’t have a proper career?

Isn’t she a successful producer?

The Austin Powers movies alone must generate income for her, into the millions.

I wonder if she gets a cut of the Austin Powers themed slot machines.

by Anonymousreply 11April 25, 2024 8:37 AM

R11, what does she do now? Or for the last ten years?

by Anonymousreply 12April 25, 2024 8:41 AM

I feel like his family release an update about him evey other day. Is it Sad Last Days, or are they on some kind of sympathy publicity tour?

by Anonymousreply 13April 25, 2024 9:52 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!