Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

NCIS renewed for a 22nd Season

Dear lord, just DIE already!

We've had sufficient.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17April 25, 2024 11:17 PM

This is the new reality

This is not too different from the UK where procedural like Midsomer Murders last decades

by Anonymousreply 1April 23, 2024 12:33 AM

Never seen a single episode

by Anonymousreply 2April 23, 2024 1:07 AM

Some people just don't know when you call it quits.

by Anonymousreply 3April 23, 2024 1:08 AM

Ridiculous!

by Anonymousreply 4April 23, 2024 1:18 AM

That's still on? My late spouse watched the early seasons and I saw some of them. I liked Ziva "I know a hundred ways to kill you with this paperclip."

by Anonymousreply 5April 23, 2024 1:28 AM

All my lesbian friends had the hots for Ziva.

by Anonymousreply 6April 23, 2024 1:40 AM

I used to put it on sometimes while multi-tasking. However, I never made it through an episode.

It was just a bunch of lines… usually characters trying to be witty.

Never did I care about a single character.

by Anonymousreply 7April 23, 2024 1:46 AM

Wilmer has a huge cock

by Anonymousreply 8April 23, 2024 1:50 AM

I knew it was on a long time, but 22 years?! Yikes.

by Anonymousreply 9April 23, 2024 1:51 AM

Which will end sooner - NCIS or Law and Order spinoffs?

by Anonymousreply 10April 23, 2024 1:53 AM

I would watch NCIS New Orleans every now and then, just for the very hot Lucas Black.

He's so sexy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11April 23, 2024 1:59 AM

I hardly ever watched it. I find Mark Harmon one of the most annoying people in television. Or maybe it's his character, who is so rude. But I turned it on to watch Fez during the pandemic, and I think I've watched every episode he's been in. He's a good actor, completely believable in this new role. I don't think of Fez at all.

And Gary Cole has replaced Mark Harmon.

by Anonymousreply 12April 23, 2024 2:08 AM

So young.

by Anonymousreply 13April 23, 2024 2:09 AM

R13 They should have pulled the plug on SNL around 2000 . It is now just a poor parody of itself.

by Anonymousreply 14April 23, 2024 2:13 AM

In one episode of NCIS: New Orleans, they participate in a Red Dress Run. Lucas Black wears a kicky red halter top dress for the run.

by Anonymousreply 15April 23, 2024 3:40 AM

My thought on all these decades of NCIS shows: are that many people actually being murdered in the US Navy? This would be a national security crisis in real life, lol.

Is there a Navy installation near Cabot Cove, Maine? 🤔😂

by Anonymousreply 16April 23, 2024 6:40 AM

You do know there is an NCIS origin show in the pipeline, right?

It’s set earlier in the career of Mark Harmon’s character. CBS, of course.

Yes, it’s an NCIS multiverse.

by Anonymousreply 17April 25, 2024 11:17 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!