Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

New Germany law allows parents to transition their baby at birth, sets €10k fine for deadnaming and misgendering

Germany has passed a new law that will enable parents to "transition" their babies starting from the moment they are born.

The Self-Determination Act has also established a €10,000 fine for exposing a transgender person's biological sex or "deadname."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14April 23, 2024 4:19 PM

The article does not say what your headline says.

by Anonymousreply 1April 22, 2024 10:45 PM

R1 The parents can immediately re-gender legally the baby so they begin the transition process right at birth

by Anonymousreply 2April 22, 2024 10:49 PM

No Oktoberfest this year!

by Anonymousreply 3April 22, 2024 11:05 PM

So much political craziness out of Germany these days. That country has lost the fucking plot

by Anonymousreply 4April 22, 2024 11:08 PM

I bet OP doesn't even have kids.

by Anonymousreply 5April 22, 2024 11:29 PM

Breeder problems

by Anonymousreply 6April 22, 2024 11:30 PM

I have a feeling OP’s “concern” is similar to Republicans decrying 9th month abortions. A theoretical situation that simply does not occur.

by Anonymousreply 7April 23, 2024 12:09 AM

[quote]New Germany law allows parents to transition their baby at birth

What a load of absolute horseshit OP. Your linked article says nothing of the sort. You've made it up and what you claim is complete misinformation.

Why are you slobbering batshit crazy trans hater cunts so OBSESSED with what other people do with their lives? It's none of your fucking business. Mind your own business. I'm willing to bet you've never met or even seen a trans person in your entire miserable life. I'm also willing to bet you're a really nasty cunt in real life and that everybody hates you and nobody will tolerate you around them with your nasty views about other people. F&F.

Spot on R7.

by Anonymousreply 8April 23, 2024 1:14 AM

Great. We've now reached "Peak Trans" and the whole dangerous movement can now disintegrate!

by Anonymousreply 9April 23, 2024 1:18 AM

Did you read the link R9?

by Anonymousreply 10April 23, 2024 1:23 AM

"deadname" lol what a cult of horseshit

by Anonymousreply 11April 23, 2024 2:43 AM

Please join me in FFing the OP, whose link doesn't remotely say anything like what he claims it does.

by Anonymousreply 12April 23, 2024 2:56 AM

Way ahead of you R12! I'm hoping OP gets another red tag.

by Anonymousreply 13April 23, 2024 3:05 AM

I'm shocked it hasn't happened already, r13 (although at least one of her threads has disappeared).

by Anonymousreply 14April 23, 2024 4:19 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!