Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Is Hayley Atwell pregnant? Actress, 42, shields her belly during romantic ... trends now

Hayley Atwell sparked pregnancy rumours on Saturday after flying to Venice for a welcome mini-break with fiancé Ned Wolfgang Kelly, a year after accepting his marriage proposal in the Italian city.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13April 24, 2024 2:37 AM

More pics

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1April 22, 2024 11:35 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 2April 23, 2024 2:24 AM

Hot eggy gas.

by Anonymousreply 3April 23, 2024 3:25 AM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 4April 23, 2024 3:58 AM

r4 - i have the same question

by Anonymousreply 5April 23, 2024 4:00 AM

How aren't you even cursorily familiar with her name, just through cultural osmosis? How old are the cunts posting on this site and what dumbfuck town do they live in?

by Anonymousreply 6April 23, 2024 4:09 AM

I'm 55, r6 and I live in a dumbfuck town an hour north of San Francisco.

Glancing through her IMDB, I see that a large portion of her portfolio seems to be comprised of superhero type movies, with a few others consisting of Dr. Who stuff. It looks like she's done some other things and her face looks familiar, but really...she's not done anything I would have really seen.

So that's who I am, and why I wouldn't have known who she was.

And there was really no reason for you to be such a nasty asshole about it either.

by Anonymousreply 7April 23, 2024 4:19 AM

She did Brideshead Revisited, The Prisoner, Pillars of the Earth, and other things. More than just Agent Carter.

by Anonymousreply 8April 23, 2024 4:30 AM

More pics.

Her husband is short.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9April 23, 2024 5:34 PM

She’s the one Harvey called “fat”, R7

by Anonymousreply 10April 24, 2024 2:07 AM

Who cares ? NO ONE !

by Anonymousreply 11April 24, 2024 2:15 AM

Her husband looks like he has a keen sense of smell for baked goods.

by Anonymousreply 12April 24, 2024 2:29 AM

R12 Settle down

by Anonymousreply 13April 24, 2024 2:37 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!