Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Blind Item!- Nepo-Actress who also birthed a Nepo-actress keeps fucking pool boys

“ This actress is an offspring and has an actress offspring too. She has gone through multiple pool companies over the past few years. When I say multiple, I mean about two dozen in three years. It began during the pandemic when she was in the need for company and started showing up topless to her pool each day the pool guy would come visit. Then, she would be naked and eventually started sleeping with every pool guy one company sent. A couple wives of the pool workers complained and it was on to the next pool company and the next. Apparently, over the past couple of months she finally locked into one company that heard about her special requests and found a couple single guys to rotate for her pool services. They also raised their monthly prices. She pays about ten times what anyone else pays for pool service.”

Who do we think the actress is who keeps running through hot pool boys?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36April 23, 2024 11:53 PM

Sounds more like elaborate fiction than something that really happened

by Anonymousreply 1April 22, 2024 8:20 PM

Well, that describe every Hollywood wife

by Anonymousreply 2April 22, 2024 8:21 PM

Lonely middle aged/older women and housewives fucking the younger male help goes back hundreds of years. Stories of lonely housewives fucking the mailman or milkman don’t exist just to exist, this shit really was happening.

This is common.

by Anonymousreply 3April 22, 2024 8:26 PM

Let's put our heads together and out this hussy!

by Anonymousreply 4April 22, 2024 8:29 PM

Dixie Wetsworth

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5April 22, 2024 8:30 PM

It seems like the guesses from Enty are Melanie Griffith and Dakota Johnson.

by Anonymousreply 6April 22, 2024 8:30 PM

Dakota isn’t who they’re guessing is fucking. Melanie Griffith is daughter of actress Tippi and has a daughter, Dakota, who is an actress.

Melanie fits the bill perfectly

by Anonymousreply 7April 22, 2024 8:34 PM

R6 That could be since they're talking about three generations of family actresses. (Tippi Hendren as the first.)

by Anonymousreply 8April 22, 2024 8:35 PM

No, r5. She said that she likes to get them before they learn to drive.

by Anonymousreply 9April 23, 2024 1:17 AM

Not me. I have a cock.

by Anonymousreply 10April 23, 2024 2:18 AM

[quote]Not me. I have a cock. —JLC, Oscar winner

Have you seen the DL thread about how young straight men like being pegged?

by Anonymousreply 11April 23, 2024 2:58 AM

Lindsey Crouse - Zosia Mamet

The blind just says the actress is an “offspring”. Lindsey’s father was a book writer (including The Sound of Music).

by Anonymousreply 12April 23, 2024 3:03 AM

Helen Lawson and Tawny "Pigsty" Lawson

by Anonymousreply 13April 23, 2024 3:07 AM

Meghan Markle

by Anonymousreply 14April 23, 2024 3:23 AM

It is called a dating pool, you know

by Anonymousreply 15April 23, 2024 3:32 AM

Melanie Griffith looks terrible. She can really pull young dick?! The story sounds fake.

by Anonymousreply 16April 23, 2024 3:34 AM

R16 She’s probably “tipping” them quite generously. I mean, she would have to be, because she’s so gross looking now.

by Anonymousreply 17April 23, 2024 4:01 AM

R3, no, it's not

Way more common for men to fuck the household help. Women want rich guys - just ask all the broke incels out there

by Anonymousreply 18April 23, 2024 4:09 AM

Lisa Rinna

by Anonymousreply 19April 23, 2024 4:12 AM

Melanie “Tits Out” Griffith

by Anonymousreply 20April 23, 2024 4:18 AM

Come to mommy, pool boys

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21April 23, 2024 4:21 AM

Help! Swimming pool emergency!

by Anonymousreply 22April 23, 2024 5:47 AM

R18, most of those rich men are rich because they have jobs that require them to work all day. Most of the wives of these rich men don't work which allows them to be home all day. Countless rich wives fuck their yoga/pilates instructor, the gardener, the pool boy, the plumber, the electrician, the postman - the milkman. It's a trope as old as the hills for a reason. Men are more likely to fuck their secretaries.

by Anonymousreply 23April 23, 2024 9:40 AM

Lisa Rinna sounds much more plausible than Melanie Griffith.

by Anonymousreply 24April 23, 2024 11:54 AM

Lisa Rinna's daughters aren't actresses.

by Anonymousreply 25April 23, 2024 12:24 PM

Lisa Rinna's mother isn't an actress either, unless you count reality tv.

by Anonymousreply 26April 23, 2024 1:08 PM

No judgment from me — sounds fun!

by Anonymousreply 27April 23, 2024 1:17 PM

Carrie Fisher.

by Anonymousreply 28April 23, 2024 1:21 PM

These items are usually so broad (and fictional) that they could be anybody.

In this case however, it just confirms a long standing rumor about drunk/druggie M.G. acting out.

Next up: Bey never gave birth and Ricky Martin may have some sexual hang ups.

Groundbreaking.

by Anonymousreply 29April 23, 2024 1:30 PM

It could be anyone! I have a whole list of suspects:

Goldie Hawn

Lisa Bonet

Cindy Crawford

Blythe Danner

Uma Thurman

Meryl Streep

Andie MacDowell

Why is everyone focusing on me?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30April 23, 2024 1:59 PM

None of the women in R30 have famous actor parents.

[quote] This actress is an offspring and has an actress offspring too

It's you, Melanie!

by Anonymousreply 31April 23, 2024 2:06 PM

[quote]A couple wives of the pool workers complained and it was on to the next pool company and the next.

Doesn't it strain credibility to think that any of the wives found out what was happening? Who would have told them, other than their husbands, and why on earth would they have done so?

by Anonymousreply 32April 23, 2024 2:13 PM

If I had Hollywood money I’d also be very happy to generously pay a cadre of pool boys to fuck me regularly.

A trio of hot ex-husbands and now this? Melanie is living an enviable life.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33April 23, 2024 2:16 PM

Melanie is a nepo success story. She’s gone very far with very little talent. Her daughter too.

by Anonymousreply 34April 23, 2024 2:28 PM

Her mother wasn't rocking the bells either R34.

by Anonymousreply 35April 23, 2024 3:22 PM

R30 the only ones on that list that are still hot and young guys would bang are Lisa Bonet and Cindy Crawford. Actually,I don’t find Cindy attractive but guys would do it because she is legendary and she has some semblance left to her former self.

by Anonymousreply 36April 23, 2024 11:53 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!