Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Orange Crush Spring break in Savannah

Spring Break reached rowdy new heights outside Savannah, GA ... as several violent fights broke out, despite increased police presence.

Thousands flocked to Tybee Island this past weekend for the annual Orange Crush gathering ... and it didn't take long for chaos to ensue. Videos from the party weekend show countless intoxicated attendees doing everything from littering to fighting.

A group of women are seen wailing on each other, with one fighter ripping the bathing suit top off another. Few intervene in the brawl ... choosing instead to film the fight on their respective phones.

Partygoers also trashed the island's picturesque beaches ... as large amounts of garbage notably made its way into the ocean after being discarded on the sand.

Heading into the Spring Break weekend, Tybee Island increased its police presence ... with cops stationed at all road points. Remember, Savannah State University severed its ties with Orange Crush in 1991 after violent incidents and a drowning tainted the festival.

The party weekend returned in 2020 ... before taking another hiatus sparked by the pandemic. Now Orange Crush is back -- seemingly wilder than ever ... with tens of thousands of people overrunning the 3-mile island.

Major Bob Holley of the Georgia Department of Natural Resources tried to paint a more peaceful picture of the weekend. He told WSAV3 ... "We have a little bit heavier of a presence, which gives a little bit of a safer environment for people. I think when there’s a good law enforcement and public safety presence, people can relax and when they can relax things tend to go well."

It seems the major needs to take a peek on social media for a clearer account of what went down.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31April 24, 2024 1:59 PM

Thanks for not booking us this weekend!

by Anonymousreply 1April 22, 2024 3:50 PM

They seem nice.

by Anonymousreply 2April 22, 2024 3:55 PM

Is it possible for the OP to be EO and post similar flagrant Caucasian incidents?

by Anonymousreply 3April 22, 2024 4:03 PM

This is obviously a case of a disrespectin’ gone wrong.

by Anonymousreply 4April 22, 2024 4:11 PM

You don't understand what was happening, OP.

This was clearly part of a wider fight against white oppression, and everyone was respectfully in awe at the eloquence, intelligence and sophistication with which these glorious leaders of tomorrow, were dialectically battling Klan members and convincing them to abandon their white sheets and support BLM.

Or maybe these were just hood rats hood ratting about. 🤪

by Anonymousreply 5April 22, 2024 4:35 PM

✊🏾✊🏾✊🏾✊🏾

by Anonymousreply 6April 22, 2024 4:46 PM

I used to love in a beach town that eventually banned the Kappa weekend for this shit. Not sure if it's actually college kids or crashers that cause problems.

by Anonymousreply 7April 22, 2024 5:12 PM

^^^^live not love

by Anonymousreply 8April 22, 2024 5:12 PM

Where the Brawls Are

by Anonymousreply 9April 22, 2024 5:31 PM

Oh my god - I think I saw the girl in the purple bikini’s hole and pussy. Did someone pull off her suit. There is just a loose piece of fabric there.

by Anonymousreply 10April 22, 2024 5:37 PM

REM was the house band.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11April 22, 2024 5:37 PM

Will strict DEI demands get some "diverse" faces up in there soon?

by Anonymousreply 12April 23, 2024 4:29 AM

Black girl magic.

by Anonymousreply 13April 23, 2024 4:32 AM

You just never know when and where Viola Davis and her vagina will show up next, do you?

by Anonymousreply 14April 23, 2024 4:40 AM

“You get your ass back here!”

by Anonymousreply 15April 23, 2024 4:47 AM

So many future DEI hires

by Anonymousreply 16April 23, 2024 8:51 PM

“Orange” crush?? Looks black to me.

by Anonymousreply 17April 23, 2024 8:58 PM

Isn't late April too late for Spring Break?

by Anonymousreply 18April 23, 2024 9:06 PM

If you see more than 3, turnaround and flee!!

by Anonymousreply 19April 23, 2024 9:47 PM

[quote]A group of women are seen wailing on each other,

Whaling, not wailing

by Anonymousreply 20April 23, 2024 11:48 PM

Bob Marley and the Wailers?

by Anonymousreply 21April 23, 2024 11:49 PM

Half of them don’t look like college kids.

by Anonymousreply 22April 24, 2024 12:00 AM

R20 Really? I always thought it was wailing also. Are you being serious? Or calling them fat?

by Anonymousreply 23April 24, 2024 12:12 AM

[quote] Half of them don’t look like college kids.

To be fair, becoming a grandparent at 24 tends to add a few years to one’s looks.

by Anonymousreply 24April 24, 2024 12:50 AM

I see a lot of 'savage tan'.

by Anonymousreply 25April 24, 2024 2:05 AM

R23, no, it's whaling.

"Whale" is not only the familiar marine mammal but also a verb meaning to hit or thrash something or someone.

by Anonymousreply 26April 24, 2024 5:15 AM

ITT a bunch of unfuckable losers jumping at the opportunity to be racist

by Anonymousreply 27April 24, 2024 5:37 AM

Defacto at it again. And then replying to and WWing his own comments.

I mean we know he’s an obligate masturbator, but does it have to extend to social discourse as well?

by Anonymousreply 28April 24, 2024 5:46 AM

It’s always *those* people…

by Anonymousreply 29April 24, 2024 6:16 AM

Like the brawlers, all those saggy titties left me a little...stiff.

by Anonymousreply 30April 24, 2024 6:26 AM

[quote]Half of them don’t look like college kids.

They're not. A lot are locals who crash for the party hoping to sell drugs. Many HS kids try to get in too. Last year during FL spring break, the troublemakers turned out to be local teens and drug dealers.

by Anonymousreply 31April 24, 2024 1:59 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!