Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Melania Trump Hawking Mother's Day Necklace With Unexpected 'Narcissist' Message As Trial Heats Up

The former first lady broke her silence — but it wasn't with a message of support for her husband.

The former first lady tweeted a link to a $245 “Love & Gratitude” necklace she’s hawking for Mother’s Day. The pendant comes with her signature stamped across one side, and customizable text on the other.

The pendant is gold vermeil, which is typically silver that’s been plated with at least 10-karat gold.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24April 22, 2024 10:56 PM

Melania Trump is now selling a Mother’s Day necklace for the bargain price of just $245 that comes with her name engraved on it.

There’s no more precious a gift than one with someone else's name engraved on it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1April 22, 2024 12:13 PM

Trying to squeeze every last dollar out of the Trump brand before November, when it will plummet dramatically and quite likely irreversibly.

by Anonymousreply 2April 22, 2024 12:18 PM

She should sell poozy spray, because these bitches need it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3April 22, 2024 12:35 PM

The autograph is one thing, but look at the placement of the Love & Gratitude text on the other side. It’s really bad.

by Anonymousreply 4April 22, 2024 12:38 PM

Just like when Jackie Kennedy had these commissioned!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5April 22, 2024 12:48 PM

Nauseating, but totally on-brand.

by Anonymousreply 6April 22, 2024 12:48 PM

Also, I question if that is really her signature. It looks like Trump’s. I wouldn’t be surprised if he had signed her name and told her about the grift afterwards.

by Anonymousreply 7April 22, 2024 12:59 PM

Her old QVC cubic zirconia gewgaws are all over resale sites like Ebay. Just think of the money the Trumps could have made if he never became POTUS. The Apprentice would probably even still be on TV.

Another bad Donald J. Trump business decision.

by Anonymousreply 8April 22, 2024 2:27 PM

Narcissism is always expected with these people.

by Anonymousreply 9April 22, 2024 2:31 PM

Naw he made a shitload of money being president. Don't tell me he didn't get his beak wet on Jared's Saudi deals and PPE robberies. I'm sure there's a bunch sitting somewhere from selling classified information too.

by Anonymousreply 10April 22, 2024 3:07 PM

Of course. Any foreign delegation that came to DC rented a floor in the PO hotel (since sold) and were sure to mention it when meeting with him.

I’m sure they were laughing at him and at us because for all our country’s existence, we’ve held ourselves up as the pinnacle of democracy and fairness and moral rectitude and now it’s been revealed for the whole world to see that we are as corrupt as any other tinpot African dictator.

by Anonymousreply 11April 22, 2024 3:14 PM

There are nicer necklaces on Etsy, for far less. This looks like something stamped at a kiosk in the mall.

by Anonymousreply 12April 22, 2024 4:38 PM

Thoughts and prayers for any poor mother who gets this piece of shit jewelry for Mother's Day.

by Anonymousreply 13April 22, 2024 4:46 PM

R12 at a mall in Moldova, maybe….

Or online at Shein.

by Anonymousreply 14April 22, 2024 4:48 PM

Reminds me of old country!

by Anonymousreply 15April 22, 2024 5:38 PM

R3 Every one of those whores needs to be viciously slapped then savagely kickief in the cunt bine.

by Anonymousreply 16April 22, 2024 6:09 PM

[quote]The pendant is gold vermeil, which is typically silver that’s been plated with at least 10-karat gold.

And her husband's face is orange vermeil, which is typically pale saggy white skin that's been plated with at least 18-carat orange pancake makeup.

by Anonymousreply 17April 22, 2024 6:46 PM

trump should sell autographed pics of Melania’s nudes.

by Anonymousreply 18April 22, 2024 6:50 PM

I hear Tiffany Trump is buying this necklace for her mother Marla Maples. If she does, it will be the last we ever see or hear from Tiffany.

by Anonymousreply 19April 22, 2024 7:01 PM

She's so classy.

by Anonymousreply 20April 22, 2024 7:03 PM

No—Klassy! Knausses are klassy, always.

by Anonymousreply 21April 22, 2024 7:34 PM

I think they'd make more money with The Official Melania Blow-Up Sex Doll

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22April 22, 2024 8:15 PM

I kan relate to that, r21.

by Anonymousreply 23April 22, 2024 10:54 PM

It looks s also an IUD...

by Anonymousreply 24April 22, 2024 10:56 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!