Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

EastEnders, Part II

More from Walford here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34May 3, 2024 2:17 AM

[QUOTE] Stop blaming the victim

I'm not, snowflake - I'm just saying that realistically there would be an array of reactions to rape/sexual assault. Yolande's frozen reaction as a meek Church lady was realistic. Linda's, less so, as she could have yelled the Vic down and alerted others living there. Ben Mitchell has beaten up so many characters that there's no way he wouldn't have fought the barman off. The guy was a similar height and build to him, not some Travis Kelce type who could have overpowered him.

by Anonymousreply 1April 23, 2024 7:43 AM

RAVI is hot!

by Anonymousreply 2April 23, 2024 7:44 AM

Ranveer is hotter.

by Anonymousreply 3April 23, 2024 8:30 AM

Bianca's.coming back again, thankfully sans Milton Keynes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4April 23, 2024 2:56 PM

Just to add about Shazza, she fought back with her nails when mad Dougie tried to rape her in 1994, leading to an armed siege at The Vic and 'chelle getting shot! I started watching as a kid around this time and thought Sharon was the height of glamour!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5April 23, 2024 3:03 PM

Another Sharon flashback, tricking Grant to propose to her before leaving him. She wouldn't be back for six years after this exit. As a little gay boy I used to act this out in my living room (playing Sharon of course!)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6April 23, 2024 3:14 PM

Sharon and Dennis just returned to Walford on Classic EastEnders, which means Dennis is about to die and Chrissie is off to the clink soon.

by Anonymousreply 7April 23, 2024 3:33 PM

R7 killing Dennis off was a stupid mistake. Letitia was already leaving so they could have just left together happily.

by Anonymousreply 8April 23, 2024 6:59 PM

Olly Alexander, Eurovision pass around bottom, will be visiting Walford.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9April 23, 2024 9:49 PM

Love Olly! He should be given a part in the show. Maybe he can play the new Ben Mitchell.

by Anonymousreply 10April 25, 2024 8:01 AM

Not sure I see Olly fixing motors in The Arches, but who knows?

by Anonymousreply 11April 25, 2024 9:10 AM

Olly could only play Ben, if we were to learn that, while in prison, Ben's love for musical theatre was reawakened, and he ended up starring in several inmate-produced plays staged for the prison rec room. He wowed the crowd with his Lady Gaga in "A Star Is Born."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12April 25, 2024 10:04 AM

Glad to see the back of Jade. Wish Denise and Jean would leave too. Whitney is being ridiculous over this lame Britney kid. Saying she'd pick Britney over Zach! Hope he leaves her.

by Anonymousreply 13April 25, 2024 10:42 AM

Awwww I really love Jean, and she's a finer actress than meets the eye. I hear you wirh Denise, though. It's kabuki at this point.

Sad last days for Whitney. She exits in a month or two, as she's already filmed her last bits.

by Anonymousreply 14April 25, 2024 10:47 AM

Bianca coming back!

by Anonymousreply 15April 25, 2024 10:56 AM

Big ginger Patsy only skulks back when she needs help with the mortgage payments. Lindsay Coulson (Carol) was one of the shows finest actors ever

by Anonymousreply 16April 25, 2024 3:22 PM

How big a career can Patsy Palmer have as a DJ in LA, anyway? And is her son still acting?

by Anonymousreply 17April 25, 2024 5:42 PM

Tense Patsy Palmer interview on GMTV that she cut short.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18April 25, 2024 5:52 PM

R18 haha I actually love her for that, she was dignified but not putting up with any smarmy bullshit

by Anonymousreply 19April 25, 2024 6:20 PM

She was on last night's episode and looks like she's hit the wall. She's only 51, but she has the ginger curse and looks closer to 60. Use sunscreen, people!

by Anonymousreply 20April 30, 2024 9:37 AM

[quote]Bianca's.coming back again, thankfully sans Milton Keynes.

Ricckaaay!!!

Fucking hell she was annoying and so accurate a type.

And could Phil Mitchell's head possibly swell any more?

by Anonymousreply 21April 30, 2024 9:52 AM

The jowels on Patsy Palmer. Jesus. Also did someone knock out her teeth and she had to get dentures? She looks awful.

by Anonymousreply 22April 30, 2024 11:20 AM

How come Sharon didn't make bail? Why can't Lynda give her an alibi for when Keanu was killed?

by Anonymousreply 23April 30, 2024 6:17 PM

They've clearly rewritten the plot as something's up with lovely Letitia

by Anonymousreply 24April 30, 2024 7:06 PM

I think it’s pretty clear Tizzy Lish suffers from clinical depression.

by Anonymousreply 25April 30, 2024 10:21 PM

We call her "Tits" in our house. She's currently chewing scenery with Dennis (sad last days) on Classic EE.

by Anonymousreply 26April 30, 2024 10:23 PM

R25 what makes you say that?

by Anonymousreply 27May 1, 2024 5:08 AM

Yes, Patsy looks terrible with that saggy lower face. Closer to 70 than 50. The actual 70 year old, Gillian Taylforth, has had excellent surgery and looks 55.

by Anonymousreply 28May 1, 2024 5:49 AM

There are too many cast members over 50 and not enough in the 20-40 range. They keep bringing back the over 50s too (Cindy, Ian, Bianca) and kicking out the younger ones (Ben, Keanu, Lola, Whitney).

Characters between 20-40: Ravi, Chelsea, Priya, Jay, Callum, Lauren, Penny, Felix, Vinnie, Gina, Zach

Characters over 50: Billy, Phil, Sharon, Kat, Alfie Moon, Patrick, Yolande, Denise, Jack, Kathy, Rocky, Suki, Nish, Jean Slater, Harvey, Cindy, Ian, George, Elaine, George's Dad, Bianca

by Anonymousreply 29May 1, 2024 5:59 AM

R27, she has a history.

As I posted (in the other thread?) Dean had some sort of breakdown over her impending divorce. It conveniently happened at the same time that Dennis was stabbed to death and Sharon left Walford. Someone who worked on the show at that time told me poor Tish was almost catatonic and had to get her dialogue seriously reduced. And the bits of dialogue which were still there had to be spoon fed to her by an off camera floor manager.

by Anonymousreply 30May 1, 2024 2:00 PM

And it seems to be more than a coincidence that Tish appears to have gone down another mental spiral folliwing scenes in which Keanu was stabbed to death.

by Anonymousreply 31May 1, 2024 2:06 PM

Dennis stabbing will be airing on Classic EE in a month or so if you want to see Tits' catatonia in action. That happened at the end of the year in 2005, and it looks like we're at about July right now with Zoe freshly gone.

by Anonymousreply 32May 1, 2024 2:37 PM

R30 thanks, I remember your post and I recall Sharon not speaking to anyone apart from Phil when Dennis was killed. I assumed she would have had part of the storyline of getting revenge on Johnny

I just thought her divorce was later than 2006.

by Anonymousreply 33May 2, 2024 7:32 AM

R33, it may have been. I guess it was in 2006 when they separated?

by Anonymousreply 34May 3, 2024 2:17 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!