Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Former wife of Brazilian soccer player Kaká reveals she divorced him since he was "too perfect" for her

I know DL isn't very fond about soccer players, but I found this article highly interesting.

Kaka's ex-wife, Caroline Celico, has revealed she divorced the AC Milan legend because she believed him to be 'too perfect' for her.

Celico and Kaka were childhood sweethearts and were married 10 years and had two children before deciding they should get a divorce. She claims that she felt there was "something missing" in their relationship because of the Brazilian icon being "too perfect". They divorced in 2015 and have both since remarried.

On the reason for their divorce, Celico said, according to The Sun: "Kaka never betrayed me, he treated me well, he gave me a wonderful family, but I was not happy, something was missing. The problem was, he was too perfect for me."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16April 22, 2024 5:46 PM

Mess

by Anonymousreply 1April 22, 2024 6:14 AM

Kaka is/was a heavily *belligerent* judgemental "Christian" which may play well in poverty-stricken or middle-class circles in Brasil which reveres their Football gods and suspects Idiot Evangelical Christians scuppering willing to market their "JC" for cold, hard CASH DOLLARS!!!

The only thing that may "save" this hyper-hypocritical "Christian" cunt is his former cuteness much like Antonio Sabato, et al.

by Anonymousreply 2April 22, 2024 6:18 AM

Maybe if bitch wasnt kaka in the sack.......

by Anonymousreply 3April 22, 2024 6:28 AM

What a load of CACA.

by Anonymousreply 4April 22, 2024 7:45 AM

She's actually better looking than him.

Is her new husband hotter than Caca?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5April 22, 2024 7:49 AM

Being married to a "saintly cunt"'must be extraordinaryly difficult.

by Anonymousreply 6April 22, 2024 8:06 AM

[quote]I know DL isn't very fond about soccer players

You're quite wrong OP - DL is VERY fond of soccer players. The hotter they are, the fonder we are.

by Anonymousreply 7April 22, 2024 8:10 AM

His extraordinary, LOUD expressed "Christianity" was often perceived as tone-deaf and supportive of extracurricular murders of dissidents whose cadavers littered streets.

He was notably and egregiously "unconcerned" by the deaths of fellow humans, as his Evangelicalism kept him inured from other human deaths and ad he felt made him "superhuman" in obvious and clear derision of GOD, which he believed to be superior to.

Kaka has descended much and unfortunately.

by Anonymousreply 8April 22, 2024 8:15 AM

[QUOTE]Maybe if bitch wasnt kaka in the sack.......

If ONLY rapists Dani Alves and Robinho weren't doing heavy time for their violent rape assaults!!!

by Anonymousreply 9April 22, 2024 8:23 AM

Is anyone else tired of reading about other people's dysfunction?

by Anonymousreply 10April 22, 2024 9:28 AM

I'd like to see his cock R10. I'd settle for that.

by Anonymousreply 11April 22, 2024 9:29 AM

Perfect? In this pic he looks brain dead.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12April 22, 2024 9:55 AM

He's a narcissist who perceives himself on a deity level and others clearly failed him.

by Anonymousreply 13April 22, 2024 11:13 AM

Actually - after reading the posts about him I've decided I don't want to see his cock anymore.

by Anonymousreply 14April 22, 2024 11:17 AM

He's gotten fat at 42.

by Anonymousreply 15April 22, 2024 11:19 AM

Kaka is basically the Tim Tebow of soccer without the gay rumours.

by Anonymousreply 16April 22, 2024 5:46 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!