Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Marjorie Taylor Greene is 'causing chaos and confusion' in the House of Representatives

Will Green she succeed in ousting Mike Johnson from his role as Speaker of the House?

Will Democrats vote to save Johnson if Green calls for a vote?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33May 2, 2024 12:56 AM

11/10

by Anonymousreply 1April 22, 2024 5:51 AM

Putin's ugliest pet.

by Anonymousreply 2April 22, 2024 10:56 AM

She's already lost but is too stupid to just STFU.

by Anonymousreply 3April 22, 2024 12:40 PM

She's just like her mentor and idol, Donald J. Trump: all talk, no action, 100% bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 4April 22, 2024 1:00 PM

Could the GOP please put this trans person in its place, please? Based on the face, I have a hard time telling if it's FTM or MTF.

by Anonymousreply 5April 22, 2024 1:03 PM

pipe bomb marjorie has been a chaos agent since day 1

by Anonymousreply 6April 22, 2024 1:05 PM

@r5, pretty sure it's neanderthal

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7April 22, 2024 1:06 PM

I posted this on another thread but it bears repeating.

Brian Tyler Cohen's response to neanderthal MTG is epic!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8April 22, 2024 1:11 PM

MTG will lose face.

by Anonymousreply 9April 22, 2024 1:15 PM

How is that stupid bitch even still there?

by Anonymousreply 10April 22, 2024 1:16 PM

Will she win reelection in November?

by Anonymousreply 11April 22, 2024 1:32 PM

I heard last night that she is all over Russian tv and they are saying what a wonderful person she is.

by Anonymousreply 12April 22, 2024 1:35 PM

I cannot see any reason for the dems to save Johnson.

Much better to sit back, grab some popcorn, and point to the utter chaos during the next election to highlight the rethugs' lack of ability to lead.

by Anonymousreply 13April 22, 2024 2:50 PM

Dems will save Johnson because he’s been willing to work in a bipartisan way on the more important issues. The majority of the House Republicans are sick of the Georgian baboon too.

by Anonymousreply 14April 22, 2024 2:58 PM

So, do we think she is an actual paid agent of Russia? Or merely what they used to call a “useful idiot”?

by Anonymousreply 15April 22, 2024 5:01 PM

^ She can be both

by Anonymousreply 16April 22, 2024 5:03 PM

Send that rancid cunt back to the fetid Georgia swamp that spawned her.

by Anonymousreply 17April 22, 2024 5:04 PM

I think when all this is recorded in history, a lot of these "Patriots" have been compensated by bad people.

by Anonymousreply 18April 22, 2024 10:17 PM

[quote]Marjorie Taylor Greene is 'causing chaos and confusion' in the House of Representatives

Plot Twist: MTG is a sleeper agent working for progressive causes.

Quick - someone suggest she play solitaire and slip the Queen of Diamonds into the card pile.

by Anonymousreply 19April 22, 2024 10:22 PM

I think that the longer Trump sits speechless, asleep, and incontinent in that courtroom, hour-by-hour, day-by-day, the weaker he becomes in the eyes of the majority of MAGA politicians.

Which politicians other than the losers like Gaetz, Bobert, and MTG (who need Trump’s approval to feel important) want to be a slave to Trump for another presidential term? They want their own power. That’s why they became politicians. They’ve learned from Trump what to say to MAGA constituents to get their attention and votes.

Even if Trump is acquitted, I think the current trial will have done irreparable damage to his political control of the MAGA party. A wannabe dictator must be in control 24/7, 365 days a year, just like a real dictator such as Putin. The foreign funding bill passing in the House with help from the Dems showed that Trump has lost some political control while he doses off in court and shits in his diaper.

by Anonymousreply 20April 23, 2024 3:05 AM

I meant to type dozes off, but doses off works too because he can’t take his uppers in the courtroom!

by Anonymousreply 21April 23, 2024 3:09 AM

Caption contest!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22April 29, 2024 8:56 AM

Dems will save Johnson

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23April 30, 2024 11:55 PM

The hormones are strong with this one.

by Anonymousreply 24May 1, 2024 12:06 AM

Well, that’s too bad. I wanted to see the thugs spiral into chaos. Again

by Anonymousreply 25May 1, 2024 2:32 AM

Publicity whore is going to do it. I wonder if someone filed to have her removed it would pass.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26May 1, 2024 4:28 PM

Democrats have indicated they would vote to save Johnson. It's back to the cuckoo crazy drawing board for MTG.

Kevin McCarthy must feel like a used and abused imbecile. Relegated to the trash heap of history.

by Anonymousreply 27May 1, 2024 4:36 PM

And even that miserable place is much too good for him, R27.

He got what he deserved for being a gutless, spineless coward more interested in party than country.

by Anonymousreply 28May 1, 2024 4:47 PM

More chaos:

MIKE JOHNSON appears to be in a moderately heated conversation with CHIP ROY at the moment.

ROY is now screaming at House Republican leadership floor staff.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29May 1, 2024 11:46 PM

Bitches melting like snow in the spring!

You love to see it!

by Anonymousreply 30May 1, 2024 11:51 PM

“Can you pass the salad dressing? You like Russian, right Marge?”

by Anonymousreply 31May 2, 2024 12:03 AM

Look at this bitch

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32May 2, 2024 12:05 AM

I doubt the troglodytes realize that Marjorie Traitor Greene has a shenis. She sho’ is ugleeee!

by Anonymousreply 33May 2, 2024 12:56 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!