Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Privileged Columbia protester who ‘killed’ elderly couple in crash should be in jail, not on campus, furious family says

An ultra-privileged protester who was busted at a Columbia University anti-Israel encampment on Thursday should be in jail — not at an elite college — says the niece of the elderly Vermont couple who were killed in a crash she allegedly caused.

As a teenager, Isabel Jennifer Seward, 20, crossed the double line and collided head-on with Chet and Connie Hawkins on Sept. 8, 2020, according to police reports.

“The only reason she wasn’t charged with murder is because she has a rich daddy,” Eve Taylor, 49, claimed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20April 22, 2024 3:10 PM

OP stop polluting this site with your retardation

by Anonymousreply 1April 22, 2024 3:18 AM

R1 don’t like it, don’t click.

by Anonymousreply 2April 22, 2024 3:20 AM

R1 why don’t you go WW yourself a few more times

by Anonymousreply 3April 22, 2024 3:21 AM

R1 imagine thinking you’re woke and virtue signaling by using the word “retard”…

by Anonymousreply 4April 22, 2024 3:22 AM

She was driving a truck and looks like a little bull dagger

by Anonymousreply 5April 22, 2024 3:23 AM

She looks... special.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6April 22, 2024 3:25 AM

[quote]“She has no remorse, she received no punishment. She’s just prancing around Columbia with her Ivy League privilege. After basically getting away with murder, she’s now promoting murder, with no understanding of what she’s promoting.”

You'd think this cunt would at least learn to stay out of trouble after murdering 2 people.

by Anonymousreply 7April 22, 2024 3:31 AM

She looks like a Dyke Cunt!!

by Anonymousreply 8April 22, 2024 3:35 AM

Stop linking to that stupid rag.

by Anonymousreply 9April 22, 2024 3:40 AM

I eat old people’s excrement.

by Anonymousreply 10April 22, 2024 3:44 AM

Pretty Fucking Awful. Maybe Colombia will make a retro-active decision about student status due to the bad publicity around her her immoral and criminal behavior.

HA,HA,HA!- JUST KIDDING! LIKE COLUMBIA AND THE IVY LEAGUE GIVE A SHIT ABOUT "MORALITY" AND APPEARANCES.

by Anonymousreply 11April 22, 2024 4:33 AM

What a thoroughly repulsive person. Sure she fitted in wonderfully at the protest encampment

by Anonymousreply 12April 22, 2024 11:02 AM

The NY Poison-comPOST link cancels everything

by Anonymousreply 13April 22, 2024 11:20 AM

i know that face on that cunt. when i see that face in my classroom on the first day of my college courses i say fuck, trouble ahead

by Anonymousreply 14April 22, 2024 12:11 PM

I’m tempted to go to the protests and chant “New York Post out of Datalounge”

by Anonymousreply 15April 22, 2024 12:37 PM

It's so "weird" that Murdoch's Post is the paper of the proletariat!

by Anonymousreply 16April 22, 2024 1:12 PM

more for the proudly uneducated or anti-education

by Anonymousreply 17April 22, 2024 1:17 PM

Hell, the bible is the only science you need

by Anonymousreply 18April 22, 2024 1:21 PM

Columbia should force her to transfer to Hudson University.

She'll be murdered in a month.

by Anonymousreply 19April 22, 2024 1:23 PM

Are the Aspies done bitching about the Post? I love how they act like the stories are made up if it’s in the Post.

by Anonymousreply 20April 22, 2024 3:10 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!