Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump’s Super PAC Has Been Footing His Legal Bills. Now It’s Running Out of Money

According to the latest campaign finance records, the Save America leadership PAC spent $4.6 million on legal bills for Trump and his associates in March while only bringing in $5 million last month.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37April 23, 2024 9:26 PM

News about this man has been bringing me more joy this week than I would ever have imagined was possible.

by Anonymousreply 1April 22, 2024 1:08 AM

Well they love him so much, they can pay for it!

by Anonymousreply 2April 22, 2024 1:12 AM

Well, shit -- he never paid any of his other lawyers. Why is this bunch getting paid?

by Anonymousreply 3April 22, 2024 1:14 AM

How Trump running out of money spells trouble for Bidrn and the Democrats.

by Anonymousreply 4April 22, 2024 1:17 AM

R3, he’s never faced criminal charges before.

by Anonymousreply 5April 22, 2024 1:28 AM

Well, much to his regret now, he paid Michael Cohen the hush money. I’m sure in retrospect it seems like it was an unwise time to have actually paid someone he owed money. 😂😂😂😂

Shouldn’t his daughter-in-law, Lara tRump, be stealing money from the dupes at the RNC to pay for Cheatolini’s legal bills? Though it seems likely they’ll be going broke soon.

by Anonymousreply 6April 22, 2024 1:43 AM

[quote] Well, shit -- he never paid any of his other lawyers. Why is this bunch getting paid?

R3 He’s not paying them, either. His contributors are paying. Rule #1 with Trump: never use your own money to pay your debts.

by Anonymousreply 7April 22, 2024 2:16 AM

Don’t worry…there are plenty of Super PACs with money that will fund him. Billionaires, conservative “think tanks” with names like America First Eagle Patriot Freedom Flag Veteran Group.

by Anonymousreply 8April 22, 2024 3:25 AM

That. Fucking. Face. Oh my god, just when I think I've seen every possible iteration of it after all these years, a new one comes out. I mean, is he taking a dump behind the podium, or what's happening in that photo?

by Anonymousreply 9April 22, 2024 3:26 AM

His annual adult diaper budget must be in the millions. 💩💩💩

by Anonymousreply 10April 22, 2024 3:35 AM

So what?

by Anonymousreply 11April 22, 2024 3:39 AM

Hee, hee, hee.

by Anonymousreply 12April 22, 2024 3:48 AM

He looks like Stephen Hawking in OP’s pic.

by Anonymousreply 13April 22, 2024 3:58 AM

Boo hoo. Throw Trump in prison to die.

by Anonymousreply 14April 22, 2024 4:06 AM

So desperate he's demanding a cut of donations from down-ballot candidates

This part is the funniest:

[quote]“Any split that is higher than 5% will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump’s campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations,” the letter added.

"Give us even more and we'll tell Donny your name!". It reminds me of the increasingly desperate fundraising emails they were sending out after the 2020 election

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15April 22, 2024 4:08 AM

Ha ha! Too bad so sad. I hope this fat orange fuck drops dead! Stupid smelly diaper shitter.

by Anonymousreply 16April 22, 2024 4:14 AM

[quote] "Give us even more and we'll tell Donny your name!"

Sounds like a shakedown from a mob boss.

Which, it is.

by Anonymousreply 17April 22, 2024 4:23 AM

R17, I thought the same thing. It is demanding that candidates hand over money to Trump if they know what is good for them.

by Anonymousreply 18April 22, 2024 7:09 AM

R13 On my worst day, I was never orange with a neck pussy.

by Anonymousreply 19April 22, 2024 7:44 AM

I’d eat that neck pussy like Chrissy Metz at Costco on Free Sample Friday!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 20April 22, 2024 9:05 AM

This is why I laugh whenever he files an appeal to any decision that doesn’t work out in his favor, in any of his trials. It’s annoying each case seems to be proceeding at a glacial pace, but the longer things drag out, the more he has to pay for legal fees. Additionally, there is a 100% chance he’s going to dip into the RNC coffers, and Republican candidates will be less tolerant of propping him up financially the closer Election Day gets. There’s going to be a revolt.

by Anonymousreply 21April 22, 2024 9:52 AM

It’s entirely possible the Republican oligarchy is withholding money for him to force him to accept a running mate of their choice, Nikki Haley

Then should Trump get elected, he gets William Henry Harrison’d.

The oligarchs get what they wanted in the first place. An efficient technocrat to regulate the economy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22April 22, 2024 10:01 AM

S/b deregulate the economy

by Anonymousreply 23April 22, 2024 10:01 AM

I wonder if she has to give Trump part of the proceeds?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24April 22, 2024 10:43 AM

[quote] There’s going to be a revolt.

R23 I think Mike Johnson working with the Dems to get the Ukraine/Israel/Taiwan bill passed is the first substantial sign that Trump’s grip on the MAGA.party may be waning. If Gaetz, Bobert, and MTG are deterred from getting Johnson out of the Speakership, I think that will be the second sign that Trump is losing his grip.

by Anonymousreply 25April 22, 2024 4:49 PM

Neck Pussy is the name of my new punk band!!! 🤟🤟🤟

by Anonymousreply 26April 22, 2024 11:32 PM

Maybe Mike Johnson grew some balls after he spoke with God and received the prophecies linked below.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27April 23, 2024 12:32 AM

Now I’m seeing neck pussies every damn where. Damnit.

by Anonymousreply 28April 23, 2024 12:54 AM

[quote] I think Mike Johnson working with the Dems to get the Ukraine/Israel/Taiwan bill passed is the first substantial sign that Trump’s grip on the MAGA.party may be waning.

Agree, but it’s too little too late to save the House Rethugs this November. They have branded themselves as the party of chaos and confusion, unable to fulfill even the simplest requirements of basic governance. It’s why so many of them have already bowed out and declined to run again in November.

by Anonymousreply 29April 23, 2024 2:31 AM

Grab 'em by the neck pussy!

by Anonymousreply 30April 23, 2024 3:15 AM

His neck is a pussy and his mouth is an anus. No wonder he smells so damn bad.

by Anonymousreply 31April 23, 2024 3:35 AM

That chin tho

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32April 23, 2024 5:15 AM

That triangular thing on his chin is exactly the same size and shape as his cocklet, going by Stormy Daniel’s description of his junk. A stunning example of organic repetition!

by Anonymousreply 33April 23, 2024 5:45 AM

R24, how many deplorables can afford to shell out $245 for a Trump necklace?

by Anonymousreply 34April 23, 2024 6:59 AM

So according to respected sources, the A-Hole is set to receive 1.3 Billion in more BS stock by tomorrow even though it's been sinking like a rock. That fucker has 9 lives.

by Anonymousreply 35April 23, 2024 7:05 AM

He’s committing crimes faster than they can raise money. Slow down Donald, let them catch up!

by Anonymousreply 36April 23, 2024 11:31 AM

He's a bad man, A very very very bad man

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37April 23, 2024 9:26 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!