Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I have a complicated relationship with my endowment

I'm pretty gifted down there. Which has brought me quite a few experiences both good and bad.

All these experiences have brought me to a point where I really don't know what to do with my sexuality and my endowment, I don't know if I like it or hate it.

I have felt turned into a sex object, been raped (it was years ago now) and sexually harassed, and while I know logically it's not my fault, I can't help but feel that it is.

I don't know what to do, I feel at a point where I love the attention it gives me and feel it's the only thing that maintains some of my ego and my self esteem, but I can't but despise the fact that despite what I've been through I'm still displaying my endowment, and feeling like I don't have much more to contribute in life.

I know I should go to a psychologist, but I don't feel like I have enough energy to do it.

by Anonymousreply 68April 23, 2024 2:29 PM

Chrissie Hynde has a suggestion:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1April 21, 2024 2:48 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2April 21, 2024 2:49 PM

*yawn*

*checking my watch*

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3April 21, 2024 2:51 PM

Nothing worse than a whiny, well-hung man.

by Anonymousreply 4April 21, 2024 2:52 PM

OP we would like to help you, but I think we really need to see some pics so we know exactly what we are dealing with here.

by Anonymousreply 5April 21, 2024 2:56 PM

If you got a blog, I’m sure it would be well endowed too.

by Anonymousreply 6April 21, 2024 3:00 PM

0/10

by Anonymousreply 7April 21, 2024 3:00 PM

We're all going to discuss this matter in depth, and try to come up with constructive suggestions for you.

by Anonymousreply 8April 21, 2024 3:06 PM

Pics for proof, please.

by Anonymousreply 9April 21, 2024 3:12 PM

I have a complicated relationship with my lack of endowment.

by Anonymousreply 10April 21, 2024 3:12 PM

-8.5 x 6 / 10

by Anonymousreply 11April 21, 2024 3:16 PM

Post needs pics and a measuring tape.

by Anonymousreply 12April 21, 2024 3:16 PM

There once was a man from Nantucket.

His dick was so long he could suck it.

He said with a grin while wiping his chin

“If my ear was a cunt I would fuck it.”

by Anonymousreply 13April 21, 2024 3:16 PM

I...

I

I...

I.....

I

I--

I

by Anonymousreply 14April 21, 2024 3:34 PM

There are a lot of well-hung Dishwashers... You have to learn how to make it work for you. Play it right and it's cars, trips and real estate.

by Anonymousreply 15April 21, 2024 3:38 PM

What other human body part can randomly vary from 5 to 9 inches? Sure, feet and hands vary, but usually in proportion

by Anonymousreply 16April 21, 2024 3:49 PM

OP is the Dean of Columbia University

by Anonymousreply 17April 21, 2024 3:50 PM

Big Dick Butterface.have a nice life.

by Anonymousreply 18April 21, 2024 3:55 PM

Sorry, dear. But no matter what your mom told you, 4" is not hung.

by Anonymousreply 19April 21, 2024 4:04 PM

You’re more than your dick, OP. Sex and your dick are just one facet of your life. Do one small thing like walking dogs cramped up in shelters, for example, and you’ll feel better about yourself.

by Anonymousreply 20April 21, 2024 4:11 PM

How complicated is your relationship in inches?

by Anonymousreply 21April 21, 2024 4:12 PM

[quote]I know I should go to a psychologist, but I don't feel like I have enough energy to do it.

Why? When you have DL, you don't need a pschologist.

DL is the Magic 8-ball of mental health.

by Anonymousreply 22April 21, 2024 4:14 PM

I really don’t give a shit!

by Anonymousreply 23April 21, 2024 4:20 PM

This may be the dumbest thread ever.

I would much rather read about Trump sharting in court.

by Anonymousreply 24April 21, 2024 4:25 PM

Fag!

by Anonymousreply 25April 21, 2024 9:09 PM

Start a charity, OP. Then you'll find out what it's like to not be well-endowed.

by Anonymousreply 26April 21, 2024 9:28 PM

[quote]I would much rather read about Trump sharting in court.

Well, it's not like the Datalounge does not provide you with plenty of opportunities to indulge your fetish.

by Anonymousreply 27April 21, 2024 9:32 PM

Is this you, OP?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28April 21, 2024 9:40 PM

This reminds me of a man I met years ago in the Ramble years ago who complained about being objectified for his huge dick as he held it in his hand and begged me to suck it.

by Anonymousreply 29April 21, 2024 11:04 PM

Chaz, why don’t you go over and stay at mom Cher’s house for a few days? She can nurse you back to feeling better in a few days with some chicken soup and repeated renditions of “Believe”!?

by Anonymousreply 30April 21, 2024 11:45 PM

I can relate, well my husband can. He is very very big down there. So much so he warned me the first time we were together. We met off an app. He had pretty much left the gay dating scene for a year due to just feeling like "the dick". He never even listed his cock size on the app or brought it up. Our first date we just kissed, he wanted to take it slow. He never really showed it off or wore clothes that exposed his buldge. After a few dates when he knew we were headed to the next step he had a talk with me. He told me in no uncertain terms he was very large (double digits) and wanted to make sure I was in it for him and not his baby arm. To make matters more difficult he is a top. It was not till I actually saw it I realized he was not kidding. It was quite a journey to where we are now. Long story short, I fell in love with the guy, the baby arm was just a bonus. Give someone a chance.

by Anonymousreply 31April 22, 2024 1:19 AM

How big, OP?

by Anonymousreply 32April 22, 2024 1:36 AM

Oh OP, I understand. I was born WAY too beautiful, and you don't KNOW what it's been like.

by Anonymousreply 33April 22, 2024 1:53 AM

Your “endowment”, OP? If you’re incapable of typing “big fat cock” then your “endowment” is the least of your worries.

Maybe get a job writing for the Mail Online - they invented “ample assets” for “big tits”. There’s possibly a career pivot ahead of you.

by Anonymousreply 34April 22, 2024 2:01 AM

Sorry, this reads like a Reddit thread, which means it's likely fake. If it's not fake, for the love of god, your "endowment", dude? At least use the word dick or cock. Jesus Christ.

by Anonymousreply 35April 22, 2024 2:05 AM

Try being well endowed and taking forever to finish.

by Anonymousreply 36April 22, 2024 2:09 AM

Why does that happen, r36. Is it less sensitive the bigger it is or something?

by Anonymousreply 37April 22, 2024 2:45 AM

OP: How would you like to have a complicated relationship at the other end of the spectrum?

We all have our crosses to bear.

by Anonymousreply 38April 22, 2024 2:47 AM

Hear that? I'm playing a tiny violin for the biggest cock in town.

by Anonymousreply 39April 22, 2024 8:46 AM

Oh poor you.

by Anonymousreply 40April 22, 2024 8:51 AM

If you keep displaying it, you clearly want people to notice it. So, what'cha bitchin' about?

by Anonymousreply 41April 22, 2024 9:08 AM

OP, are we talking about sacks of cash here?

by Anonymousreply 42April 22, 2024 10:17 AM

Cry us a river, OP

by Anonymousreply 43April 22, 2024 10:55 AM

Join LPSG, OP.

by Anonymousreply 44April 22, 2024 10:57 AM

[quote] He never even listed his cock size on the app or brought it up. Our first date we just kissed, he wanted to take it slow. He never really showed it off or wore clothes that exposed his buldge.

I meant this as an “Oh Dear!” post but couldn’t bring myself to do it. As someone said upthread., this is a sad, boring thread so I can see how a freshly plowed romantic like r31 could be lulled into making a mistake.

by Anonymousreply 45April 22, 2024 10:59 AM

“Buldge” - why do idiots spell it like that?

by Anonymousreply 46April 22, 2024 11:02 AM

[quote]I know I should go to a psychologist, but I don't feel like I have enough energy to do it.

And yet you have the energy to bother us with your ill-formed fictions.

by Anonymousreply 47April 22, 2024 11:57 AM

Oh please… get a life.

by Anonymousreply 48April 22, 2024 12:14 PM

[quote]I have a complicated relationship with my endowment

Tell me about it.

by Anonymousreply 49April 22, 2024 12:17 PM

I think OP‘s endowment is more LIU sized.

by Anonymousreply 50April 22, 2024 12:20 PM

You have a complicated relationship with your brain too, Op

by Anonymousreply 51April 22, 2024 12:22 PM

I was at a bathhouse Saturday night and two different guys said my ENDOWMENT was beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 52April 22, 2024 12:28 PM

Not to mention a complicated relationship with the truth, hon.

OP thinks he sooooooo funny posting shit like this.

by Anonymousreply 53April 22, 2024 12:29 PM

'Terms Of Endowment' - a wry, bittersweet portrayal of the complex relationship (real and imagined) between a thoughtful man and his large penis.

Follow their journey - you'll laugh, you'll cry - but in the end, you might just come away with some new thoughts about this too-often neglected subject.

by Anonymousreply 54April 22, 2024 12:42 PM

I appreciate the OP is probably joking, but I've heard some guys with very big dicks say it's not that great. Often they can't get fully hard and many sexual partners take one look and say no.

When it comes to big dicks, they're often nice to look at, but they're impractical. When actually having sex, I'd prefer an average size.

by Anonymousreply 55April 22, 2024 12:51 PM

It was big and it was black, but now it will never grow back.

by Anonymousreply 56April 22, 2024 1:00 PM

boo hoo hoo. the horse hung can learn to bottom. ive met plenty of huge guys who enjoy getting fucked

by Anonymousreply 57April 22, 2024 1:08 PM

We need to “Oh, Mary!” R31 more for this fucking diabolical Lifetime movie/Afterschool Special codswallopp. “Discover the man BEHIND the large endowment…” Oh please. Didn’t your date get an erection when you kissed? Was there strictly NO TOUCHING below the waist?? How did this Big Mary even manage the insertion of a double-digit erection?? Cut to the tender, moving scene when - on their Wedding Night - his horse hung huzzah uses an entire 16 feet oz. container of Crisco just to get the tip in. At film’s end, a bow-legged R31 walks hand in hand into the sunset with his prize stallion, safe in the knowledge that his premium-brand adult diaper/super absorbent maxi-pad combo isn’t leaking and that he can tolerate the more mundane aspects of his husband’s personality while still managing to regularly impale himself on a sizeable endowment. “The baby’s arm is just a bonus.” Aw, you should write Hallmark cards, R31. For your fellow size queens.

by Anonymousreply 58April 22, 2024 1:44 PM

Hang a hat on it!

by Anonymousreply 59April 22, 2024 2:11 PM

OP, we need size verificatia. Cut/uncut?

You can’t leave us hanging like this.

by Anonymousreply 60April 22, 2024 5:02 PM

R58 hardly a hallmark movie, I just cleaned it up...a lot. No I was not grabbing his dick when we kissed. He took is slow because he liked me. We had conversations abut sex aka are you a top or bottom or a side or? That was when we got to the i have to tell you something conversation. He didn't have to whip it out, I could see the tent in his shorts after we started talking about sex. It is not all great. When I say he is very large I mean it. I can barely get it in my mouth so oral is really licking and sucking and a lot of hand work, Bottoming was weeks of trying and eventually butt plugs to warm up. Sex for us now is a planned event. The only spontaneous is the oral/handjob experience. It is a humbling experience when he can get all of you down his throat and if you get the head in yours you feel accomplished. So no it is not a hallmark movie. The romance part sure, great guy, love him to death but I honestly wish he had a normal sized dick or maybe not as thick as it is.

by Anonymousreply 61April 22, 2024 11:42 PM

If a guy isn't into his horse hung lover's huge dong, he isn't going to get an award for powering through. there are plenty of size queens who will live to worship that big dick. Just let him go find one.

If a horse hung guy insists his paramour be bottom and gag and vomit on his dick and holler in pain with that monster in the ass, the hung guy is a jerk. The horse hung guy can just bottom and be happy about it. Or walk the fuck away.

Life is too short.

by Anonymousreply 62April 23, 2024 12:23 AM

R62 You act like just switching up preferences is easy. Some guys really dislike bottoming or topping to the point that they'd rather go without than do the one they like.

I'm versatile and am glad my partner is the same, as we both enjoy both and sometimes feel like doing one more than the other, but in the past I've been with some guys who wouldn't consider doing the other.

by Anonymousreply 63April 23, 2024 9:57 AM

I meant "the one they dislike".

I'm having a bad typing day...

by Anonymousreply 64April 23, 2024 9:58 AM

Even if you love someone, sexual incompatibility is a good reason to become friends and move on to find a compatible lover.

by Anonymousreply 65April 23, 2024 12:38 PM

So do we.

by Anonymousreply 66April 23, 2024 1:18 PM

R65 I agree, unless we're talking about much older people who may have lost most interest in sex. But otherwise, sex is an important part of a healthy relationship, so if you're incompatible that way, it'll lead to growing distance between you and your partner.

by Anonymousreply 67April 23, 2024 1:54 PM

R63- Yes a person who likes to fuck but not get fucked is called a TOP which is me.

by Anonymousreply 68April 23, 2024 2:29 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!