Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Northern California/Southern California rivalry, illustrated nicely

This couple from the SF Bay visited Los Angeles

They said they didn’t lime it and won’t go back because

1) it felt unsafe, even in “safe” parts of the city

2) the ubers were expensive

3) there were homeless people everywhere

4) it was dirty

5) the big attractions seemed like tourist traps

🍯🫖

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6April 21, 2024 5:23 AM

They're not actually from the Bay Area, they've just lived there a while.

They appear to be stupid cunts.

by Anonymousreply 1April 21, 2024 2:14 AM

Are you kidding? The homeless problem and the filth is much worse in S.F. than in LA.

by Anonymousreply 2April 21, 2024 4:18 AM

[quote] the big attractions seemed like tourist traps

Who would expect attractions to attract people?!

by Anonymousreply 3April 21, 2024 4:34 AM

R2 It absolutely is not! I’ve lived in both and so happy to be back in San Francisco. I tell all the people bitching about it here to live in LA a couple years and you’ll worship SF. LA is disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 4April 21, 2024 4:39 AM

More divisiveness...I'm not falling for it.

by Anonymousreply 5April 21, 2024 5:02 AM

Me neither.

by Anonymousreply 6April 21, 2024 5:23 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!