Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

“Oz” sequel “Zo” to premiere May 1st as a short film on Youtube

Original “Oz” stars Dean Winters and Lee Tergesen will reprise their roles as the story follows their characters’ lives after prison.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8April 21, 2024 3:48 AM

I hope they do homosexual things with each other!

by Anonymousreply 1April 21, 2024 2:12 AM

A sequel to "The Wizard of Oz"? I can't wait to watch!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2April 21, 2024 2:16 AM

No Chris Meloni???

WTF??

I hope Tergesen embraces the gay side of his character, and finds a butch rough trade husband.

by Anonymousreply 3April 21, 2024 2:24 AM

I'll miss this...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4April 21, 2024 2:30 AM

R3, he’d have to be a ghost. Chris Keller died in the series.

by Anonymousreply 5April 21, 2024 2:33 AM

Who cares?

by Anonymousreply 6April 21, 2024 2:48 AM

[quote] Chris Keller died in the series.

In the most petty way too, that bitch.

by Anonymousreply 7April 21, 2024 2:53 AM

I expect Mayhem!

by Anonymousreply 8April 21, 2024 3:48 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!