Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Johnny Knoxville

Shame about his broken dick.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13April 21, 2024 8:48 PM

I’d fuck him even with the broken dick.

by Anonymousreply 1April 20, 2024 11:01 PM

What's this about a broken dick? please provide linkage

by Anonymousreply 2April 20, 2024 11:28 PM

R2 How about searching for it, you fat whore!

by Anonymousreply 3April 20, 2024 11:33 PM

🎵 what about my broken dick?

by Anonymousreply 4April 20, 2024 11:44 PM

Dick.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5April 20, 2024 11:46 PM

He's aged nicely.

by Anonymousreply 6April 21, 2024 12:37 AM

From the People article:

[quote] During a Dec. 7, 2023, episode appearance on Steve-O's podcast, Steve-O's Wild Ride!, Johnny and Steve-O briefly recalled disturbing moments of their past substance use. Knoxville said that they used to inhale "video head tape cleaner" together, and that they got matching tattoos of the specific brand they used during that period.

by Anonymousreply 7April 21, 2024 1:28 AM

[quote]I’d fuck him even with the broken dick

It's a generous offer, but I still don't think he'd be very interested

by Anonymousreply 8April 21, 2024 1:39 AM

He's adorable and always has been

by Anonymousreply 9April 21, 2024 8:04 PM

I'd let him put that broken dick inside me

by Anonymousreply 10April 21, 2024 8:31 PM

He’s always been extremely hot. Any rumors of him fucking men at all?

by Anonymousreply 11April 21, 2024 8:45 PM

I think he's one of those straight guys who has probably had his dick inside a guy a few times before.

He and most of the other Jackass guys didn't seem to have any issue getting naked around other men.

by Anonymousreply 12April 21, 2024 8:46 PM

He looks like Michael McKean

by Anonymousreply 13April 21, 2024 8:48 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!