Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Restaurateur Keith McNally calls Jeff Bezos and Lauren Sanchez an "ugly and smug" couple

Restaurateur Keith McNally, who's no stranger to controversial Instagram posts, has made a habit out of insulting celebrities. And his latest target is Lauren Sánchez, the fiancée of one of the most powerful people in the world, Jeff Bezos.

McNally, who owns more than a dozen restaurants including NYC's famed Balthazar, wrote a seemingly out-of-the-blue Instagram post attacking Sánchez and Bezos on Monday.

"Does anybody else find Jeff Bezos' New wife — Lauren Sanchez — ABSOLUTELY REVOLTING?" he wrote in the original post, accompanied by a series of pictures of the couple, according to The Cut. "What an ugly and Fucking SMUG - LOOKING couple they make. Is this what having 1000 Billion dollars does to people?"

In 2022, McNally had an infamous beef with TV personality and host of "The Late Late Show," James Corden.

In 2023, McNally attacked the singer-songwriter Adele on Instagram, calling her appearance on Corden's "Carpool Karaoke" segment "profoundly inauthentic," "sickening," and "HORSE SHIT."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24April 20, 2024 11:54 PM

[quote] MSNBC host Stephanie Ruhle commented that Sánchez is "accomplished, kind, smart and loved," adding that McNally's post was "mean for no reason," The Cut reported.

This may very well be true. But she also has chosen to style herself in a provocative, ostentatious manner apparently inspired by Jessica Rabbit. That choice of styling is going to prompt a reaction from most people, whether they support it or find it pathetic and attention-seeking. Also -- while McNally's remarks may have been unprovoked, he's not wrong in that every single photo I've seen of Bezos and Sanchez does indeed come off as smug.

Lauren Sanchez may be the second coming of Mother Theresa for all I know. But she very clearly doesn't want that to be any average person's first impression of her. The impression she painfully, obviously wants to make is that she's voluptuously engineered billionaire arm candy.

by Anonymousreply 1April 20, 2024 5:26 PM

Opinions of Bezos and his fiancée aside, it’s painfully obvious that this guy needs to take a break from the sauce.

by Anonymousreply 2April 20, 2024 5:30 PM

Any relation to Rand?

by Anonymousreply 3April 20, 2024 6:17 PM

He is no wrong

by Anonymousreply 4April 20, 2024 6:51 PM

Well, I know someone who won't be getting any Amazon deliveries anytime soon ...

by Anonymousreply 5April 20, 2024 7:32 PM

He's not wrong...

by Anonymousreply 6April 20, 2024 8:00 PM

At least she dresses better than Mrs. Menendez.

by Anonymousreply 7April 20, 2024 8:02 PM

Right or wrong about Sanchez's appeal, he has now fucked around and he will find out.

by Anonymousreply 8April 20, 2024 8:08 PM

Rats!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9April 20, 2024 8:26 PM

She is very 🤡 in R9s photo.

by Anonymousreply 10April 20, 2024 8:48 PM

All three are old monsters in that pic.

by Anonymousreply 11April 20, 2024 8:51 PM

Mice aren’t rats!

by Anonymousreply 12April 20, 2024 8:56 PM

Bezos and Sanchez are both revolting. McNally is just a typical successful restaurant owner in NYC.

Also, every building in NYC has rats. It goes with the real estate.

by Anonymousreply 13April 20, 2024 9:08 PM

Sanchez looks like a tranny. Not attractive.

by Anonymousreply 14April 20, 2024 9:09 PM

She looks like she stinks of too much perfume.

by Anonymousreply 15April 20, 2024 9:09 PM

The restaurant guy is a creep. He was almost certainly behind the rat nonsense.

Why would someone release mice out of a bag in the middle of a restaurant? You’d do it in a bathroom stall. Or just leave them in a cardboard box to chew out of. And who in NYC would ever mistake a mouse for a rat?

I don’t understand Sanchez’s look, but it’s obviously working for her. The boobs and the tight clothes get her attention and maybe Jeff likes that. He might also like the long dark hair. But I don’t get the lips and the black shoe polish hair color. She was very pretty, but the lips are god-awful. The boobs I can sort of ignore. They just sit there, they aren’t an integral part of her. I suspect she is intelligent and interesting. I can believe it’s true love (they are both short and from NM, maybe they connected), but I don’t get why she wants to look like that or why Jeff likes it.

Sánchez and Bezos aren’t going to reward this loser by responding.

by Anonymousreply 16April 20, 2024 9:15 PM

She's had a lot of drastic shit done to her face in the past year, she's almost in Wildenstein territory.

by Anonymousreply 17April 20, 2024 9:41 PM

I can't for the life of me figure out why Daddy Warbucks thinks she's hawt, but whatevs. Those people live in a different world.

by Anonymousreply 18April 20, 2024 9:50 PM

She reminds me of Wanda from In Living Color

by Anonymousreply 19April 20, 2024 10:18 PM

Her face scares me like Halloween

by Anonymousreply 20April 20, 2024 10:22 PM

Wanda

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21April 20, 2024 10:23 PM

[quote]Her face scares me like Halloween

She gives me “Purge” vibes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22April 20, 2024 10:55 PM

R22 That’s good.

by Anonymousreply 23April 20, 2024 11:38 PM

McNally is a drunk sm poster, *and* he is correct. Both are true. He needs to dry out. Lauren needs to step away from the plastic surgery. The world will be better if both sides change.

by Anonymousreply 24April 20, 2024 11:54 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!