Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Gigi and Bella Hadid’s father sends racist, homophobic messages to Congressman Ritchie Torres

Luxury real estate developer Mohamed Hadid — father of nepobaby models Bella and Gigi — has spent months bombarding Rep. Ritchie Torres with dozens of racist and homophobic messages, according to screenshots obtained by The Post.

The progressive Democrat apparently become a target for Hadid in the wake of his outspoken defense of Israel after Hamas’ Oct. 7 massacre.

“You worse than the rats of New York sewage system. They have bigger brains than you. You might get a job as bouncer at gay bar,” Hadid, 75, told Torres in an Instagram direct message sent from his verified account — adding the Congressman was a “slave to whites.”

“Make sure you dress as KKK to hide that ugly gray colored face of yours,” the developer added. “I know about Bronx.”

Torres, 36, made history in 2021 when he became the first openly gay African American, and first openly gay Hispanic member, of Congress.

“You are just unusual Black and colorful mouth for Israeli and AIPAC and looking for payday of over 500K,” Hadid saId in another message, referring to the American Israel Public Affairs Committee, a pro-Israel lobbying group.

Torres told The Post he would not be silenced or intimidated by Hadid’s bigotry.

“Whether it is dehumanizing me as worse than the rats of the NYC sewage system or telling me to dress like the KKK to ‘hide that gray colored face of yours,’” Mr. Hadid has hurled just about every racist insult at me shorting of calling me the N-word,” Torres said.

“That Mr. Hadid felt so at ease demonizing and dehumanizing a black Member of Congress reveals a tragic truth about our politics: if you are a person of color and pro-Israel, you are fair game for racist invective.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91April 24, 2024 1:53 AM

What an idiot this pig is. Ritchie Torres would never be hired as a fucking bouncer.

by Anonymousreply 1April 20, 2024 4:59 PM

Kkklassy fuckkking guy

by Anonymousreply 2April 20, 2024 5:07 PM

Middle Eastern folks have always been anti black. That’s why slavery is still alive there. They have no respect for black folks. Awful people.

by Anonymousreply 3April 20, 2024 5:10 PM

Mohamed has one of the worst wigs I've ever seen. To think that Joanna Krupa had sex with him.

by Anonymousreply 4April 20, 2024 5:37 PM

Who is Mohamed to talk about being a slave to whites? Every woman he bangs/dates is white.

by Anonymousreply 5April 20, 2024 5:38 PM

Ritchie Torres is a class act. I hope I live to see him President.

by Anonymousreply 6April 20, 2024 5:41 PM

"keeping this conversation between us" LOL what an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 7April 20, 2024 5:44 PM

Mohamed has been in this hospitality industry for decades, it’s odd that he would suddenly become flagrantly homophobic, I wondered what could have happe-oh nevermind.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8April 20, 2024 5:44 PM

[quote]Middle Eastern folks have always been anti black. That’s why slavery is still alive there. They have no respect for black folks. Awful people.

It's an Islamic thing R3. And yes, you're right about slavery being a thing throughout the Middle East and North Africa to this day..... except Israel of course. Homophobia too, but that should go without saying

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9April 20, 2024 5:47 PM

TBH, anti-blackness is pretty much de riguer in the "global south" (referring to the attitudes of the people, not the governments). I'd be more surprised if he WASN'T anti-black.

by Anonymousreply 10April 20, 2024 6:03 PM

Animal.

by Anonymousreply 11April 20, 2024 6:10 PM

This ugly motherfucker shouldn't be talking about anyone else's looks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12April 20, 2024 6:17 PM

The far left thinks European descent whites are so horrible… just wait until Muslims take over. Look at the UK.

by Anonymousreply 13April 20, 2024 6:31 PM

Those Hadids are the biggest shyster scum Trumpers in LA. HE should be deported back to Gaza

by Anonymousreply 14April 20, 2024 7:02 PM

Murdoch NY Post intern at it again; getting clicks and SEO for people who hate gays

by Anonymousreply 15April 20, 2024 7:22 PM

Arab trash.

by Anonymousreply 16April 20, 2024 8:00 PM

“You are scum in sewer! I skip every other word!”

by Anonymousreply 17April 20, 2024 8:04 PM

"The far left thinks European descent whites are so horrible… just wait until Muslims take over."

People like you on the far right are racist AND homophobic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18April 20, 2024 10:00 PM

r13 thinks a group that makes up 1% of the population and has little representation in Congress will suddenly "take over"

by Anonymousreply 19April 20, 2024 10:01 PM

R13 = Shit-Stirrer

by Anonymousreply 20April 20, 2024 10:04 PM

@r18, Tucker Carlson, don't you have a podcast to do or a Putin blowjob or SOMETHING?

by Anonymousreply 21April 20, 2024 10:30 PM

The nepobabies required extensive surgical intervention just to look slightly above average

by Anonymousreply 22April 20, 2024 11:01 PM

I wonder if Lisa Vanderpump still considers him a good friend?

by Anonymousreply 23April 20, 2024 11:08 PM

I don't think that Muslims will take over the US, but they are becoming more vocal about enforcing their religious dogma on the rest of the country. I will mention what the mostly Arab City Council in Hamtramck, Michigan did regarding LGBT parades until I run out of breath. They don't get the concept of religious freedom; it means freedom FROM as much as freedom to express. Masking their intolerance of gays and lesbians behind that fucking Quran. Fuck all of them.

by Anonymousreply 24April 21, 2024 12:03 AM

Finally, the Datalounge's "Man-Go-Up-Into-the-Man" Troll's identity is revealed!

by Anonymousreply 25April 21, 2024 12:08 AM

Omg “I know about Bronx.” That’s hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 26April 21, 2024 12:17 AM

That whole family is garbage

by Anonymousreply 27April 21, 2024 12:47 AM

[quote] That whole family is garbage

Few things are as disgusting as a drunk woman

by Anonymousreply 28April 21, 2024 1:22 AM

Doesn’t Yolanda shame her daughters for eating too much?

by Anonymousreply 29April 21, 2024 2:13 AM

r29 om camera too. It was Gigi's birthday and she cut a piece of cake down to the size of her pinky and told her she could eat this much for her birthday. Gigi is allegedly a closet lesbian or at least very Bi. Yolanda did not want her to play volleyball in high school because it was too butch.

by Anonymousreply 30April 21, 2024 2:53 AM

I always got the lesbian vibe from the younger model sister, Bella. But damn, I would do them both!

by Anonymousreply 31April 21, 2024 3:05 AM

I went to high school with the older daughters from his first marriage. They were prolific whores. Truly next level. And dumb as rocks.

by Anonymousreply 32April 21, 2024 3:07 AM

R32, please continue. I hate this family like no other.

by Anonymousreply 33April 21, 2024 8:22 AM

R33 I concur, they are extremely loathable arent they? Its like they are the worst of Dubai personified

R32 if you have more to spill on these atrocious people, please do!

by Anonymousreply 34April 21, 2024 11:24 AM

Yolanda is a borderline psychotic who should have been hospitalized during her Munchychowchow days on RHOBH. Her daughters and son are huge messes and her ex husbands are deluded awful creeps.

by Anonymousreply 35April 21, 2024 11:29 AM

What a hateful person. Wow.

by Anonymousreply 36April 21, 2024 11:41 AM

He broke laws to build this monstrosity and after years of court battles they made him tear it down 😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37April 21, 2024 11:45 AM

Oh, they finally forced him to tear it down? Wow.

by Anonymousreply 38April 21, 2024 11:51 AM

How about in that show The Other Two when they have an unveiling of the third Hadid sister's extensive plastic surgery. Fucking hilarious

by Anonymousreply 39April 21, 2024 1:11 PM

[quote]He broke laws to build this monstrosity and after years of court battles they made him tear it down

R37 Good fucking job, what a hideous carbuncle, just like the family

by Anonymousreply 40April 21, 2024 2:16 PM

I'm a little baffled at his awkward syntax and the lack of articles in his posts. He graduated from two American universities. Aside from being a racist ass, he may be slipping cognitively like Trump.

by Anonymousreply 41April 21, 2024 5:26 PM

I don't know what's in the water that anyone thinks Bella Hadid is pretty, let alone a model. It's bizarre to me - pre and post-surgeries. (I chose flattering photos.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42April 21, 2024 8:52 PM

That whole family is fucking gross.

by Anonymousreply 43April 21, 2024 8:56 PM

This tracks.

by Anonymousreply 44April 21, 2024 9:03 PM

The mother must’ve used her connections in the modeling industry to get her daughters work as models. Still, I’d take these useless heifers over someone like Ivanka Trump.

by Anonymousreply 45April 21, 2024 9:42 PM

Ritchie is Blatino, but is he a husbear?

by Anonymousreply 46April 21, 2024 9:47 PM

Sadly, I don’t have more. I just remember that older sisters Marielle and Alana were whores and very wealthy despite appearing trashy. Seemed vacant personality wise. At the time, we didn’t know who their father was. Neither one was friendly. I was in school with Marielle, my brother with Alana.

I had completely forgotten about them until RHOBH and Gigi/Bella became famous and then some friend from high school texted that they were the younger siblings of Marielle.

by Anonymousreply 47April 21, 2024 9:49 PM

What's the difference between the Hadid slags and the Kardashians?

Evidently, a love for BBC.

by Anonymousreply 48April 21, 2024 9:52 PM

I'm reminded of one thing I learned when I lived in Atlanta. No company based there does anything worthwhile and the people who work for them tend to be failry obvious grifters looking for bigger suckers than they are.

by Anonymousreply 49April 21, 2024 10:00 PM

What's the Atlanta link?

by Anonymousreply 50April 21, 2024 10:05 PM

Bullshit apology. Bonus points for the constant use of 'black and brown people' that make no sense in this context. What an evil, trashy person.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51April 21, 2024 10:46 PM

@r49, I used to live in Atlanta... Coca-Cola, Home Depot and Delta would like a word with you

by Anonymousreply 52April 21, 2024 10:47 PM

Does zCNN still have much presence in Atlanta? Home Depot's CEO is a big Trump supporter.

by Anonymousreply 53April 21, 2024 11:33 PM

Zayn didn't put up with the Hadid's bullshit.

"Yeah, I shoved that crazy bitch! What about it?"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54April 21, 2024 11:54 PM

R24

[quote]I will mention what the mostly Arab City Council in Hamtramck, Michigan did regarding LGBT parades until I run out of breath.

I haven't seen anything about "LGBT parades," but the city is tiny and not a gay mecca, so I doubt they were having many parades of any sort, let alone LGBT parades. They did ban the flying of Pride flags. I don't really have a problem with that, and Huntington Beach, California just did the same thing. Flying American, state, or other countries flags while respecting flag protocol is sufficient and shouldn't be controversial. No one is stopping anyone from putting a flagpole on their front porch and flying Pride flags, even the ugly new one.

by Anonymousreply 55April 22, 2024 12:39 AM

What are using protected gay rights as a shield? What the fuck is he talking about? Has his wig glue rotted his brain? HIs last long term gf was 5 years older than his oldest daughter.

by Anonymousreply 56April 22, 2024 1:02 AM

I should hate to say this (I don't) but the last thing America needs are more Arab state immigrants.

I can't see what exactly they add. I just don't.

by Anonymousreply 57April 22, 2024 1:14 AM

their dad is a sleazy asshole who marries hookers. And he’s not even an American.

by Anonymousreply 58April 22, 2024 1:19 AM

I thought Zayn slapped Yolanda, which… I mean I think we’ve all wanted to slap Yolanda at some point.

by Anonymousreply 59April 22, 2024 1:02 PM

[quote] I think we’ve all wanted to slap Yolanda at some point.

But I have lime disease! From my lemon trees!!

by Anonymousreply 60April 22, 2024 1:06 PM

R3 So racist, just like DL? Example: R16

by Anonymousreply 61April 22, 2024 1:39 PM

Wouldn't it be funny if the sisters' modeling bookings dried up thanks to dear old dad?

by Anonymousreply 62April 22, 2024 3:58 PM

^ They don't care now that they're on the child support gravy train

by Anonymousreply 63April 22, 2024 5:06 PM

Whose gravy train?

by Anonymousreply 64April 22, 2024 5:09 PM

^ The guy who punched Yolanda

by Anonymousreply 65April 22, 2024 5:13 PM

[quote]I don't think that Muslims will take over the US, but they are becoming more vocal about enforcing their religious dogma on the rest of the country.

Because of those damn 'woke' progressives who are anti-America and dissuade (brown) immigrants from assimilating.

by Anonymousreply 66April 22, 2024 5:28 PM

Could someone please tell us about the Yolanda punch?

by Anonymousreply 67April 22, 2024 5:42 PM

^ Ok, everyone wanted a shot at her, but Zayn pulled the lucky number out of a hat and POW! 😉

by Anonymousreply 68April 22, 2024 5:58 PM

I don’t think he punched her. From what I heard, after the baby was born Yolanda was with Gigi at Zayn’s place. They got into an argument-Yolanda and Zayn-and he lost his temper and pushed her.

by Anonymousreply 69April 22, 2024 6:48 PM

The hadid sisters being models is truly baffling. They’re not even average looking.

by Anonymousreply 70April 22, 2024 11:50 PM

Ritchie Torres tells Mr. Hadid to take his 'apology' and stuff it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71April 22, 2024 11:59 PM

[quote] To send black and brown and other marginalized communities to do the dirty work of two countries who have never respected them is wrong.

Hadid is full of shit. He has no issue making millions of dollars in the alleged evil country as a person of color in the country that "has never respected" black and brown people. And you just know he has quite a few bigoted opinions about people darker than him behind closed doors.

by Anonymousreply 72April 23, 2024 2:00 AM

How the fuck does a white male find the nerve to lecture a black American about"black and brown", people?

This is a joke and hopefully it is a big enough fuckup to remove the hadids from our public conscious.

by Anonymousreply 73April 23, 2024 2:05 AM

consciousness

by Anonymousreply 74April 23, 2024 2:06 AM

Zayn Malik seems like an asshole, but I thought it was funny when he called Yolanda a "Dutch slut."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75April 23, 2024 2:09 AM

I dunno where Torres is from but I think he is handsome, more attractive than most.

by Anonymousreply 76April 23, 2024 2:10 AM

[quote]How the fuck does a white male find the nerve to lecture a black American about"black and brown", people?

Isn’t he middle eastern?

by Anonymousreply 77April 23, 2024 2:11 AM

Yolanda pretended to be sick (Lyme Disease) because she was going through a divorce with David Foster. They had a prenup and she claimed to have had Lyme Disease (brain fog, etc.) when she signed the prenup.

by Anonymousreply 78April 23, 2024 2:12 AM

The Bronx projects R76.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79April 23, 2024 2:21 AM

Middle Eastern is a region, not a race. Moose lamb is a religion, not a race.

by Anonymousreply 80April 23, 2024 2:25 AM

R76 Than most what?

by Anonymousreply 81April 23, 2024 2:46 PM

Yolanda didn’t have Lyme disease; her tit implants were leaking. She got them removed on Housewives.

Her pig husband David Foster told Lisa Vanderpump over the phone while Yolanda was lying in her hospital bed that “Ken (LVP’s husband) has bigger tits than Yolanda now.”

by Anonymousreply 82April 23, 2024 3:10 PM

These people are truly the dumbest on the planet:

Bella Hadid is fact-checked by Instagram for posting pictures of Syrian war kids while sharing support for Palestine: 'Gaza on my mind'

by Anonymousreply 83April 23, 2024 3:25 PM

This is also the second time Bella has posted pictures of Syria and called it Gaza.

by Anonymousreply 84April 23, 2024 3:28 PM

[QUOTE] Sadly, I don’t have more. I just remember that older sisters Marielle and Alana were whores and very wealthy despite appearing trashy. Seemed vacant personality wise. At the time, we didn’t know who their father was. Neither one was friendly. I was in school with Marielle, my brother with Alana.

You must have gone to Langley then. Did you know any of the Scalia kids?

A lot of people don’t know this, but Langley High School in McLean, VA was the original model for the high school in 90210. That should give you some idea of what it’s like there.

by Anonymousreply 85April 23, 2024 3:35 PM

R84, unfortunately, a lot of people have used Syrian images on social media when they are discussing Palestine.

by Anonymousreply 86April 23, 2024 3:42 PM

Yolanda is a horrible person. On Real Housewives of Bev. Hills, she interrupts some workers who are speaking Spanish *amongst themselves*. She tells them they should speak English, blah blah blah.

Also, she told Gigi that Gigi's eyes "looked Chinese" and it was no compliment. She told Gigi: "You're not Chinese." What a cunt. I do remember her slicing that tiny piece of cake for Gigi.

That said, Yolanda does have a great body. In the Hawaii episode, Yolanda was the only one who stripped down to a bikini. That was the season and episode where everybody ganged up on Lisa V. Lisa and Ken were filmed sitting at a destitute picnic table, smoking cigarettes (never before portrayed as smokers), emotions in a shambles. It really was dramatic.

Finally: after divorcing David Foster, Yolanda changes her name. Not to her maiden name, but back to Hadid. Why? This is a guy she's divorced from. She can't ever stand on her own 2 feet. She has to attach herself to a rich host. What a gold-digging leech.

by Anonymousreply 87April 24, 2024 12:38 AM

[quote]The hadid sisters being models is truly baffling. They’re not even average looking.

Not only that, I've seen vids of that Bella slut walking around out in public with her nose up in the air as if she's something special. BITCH PLEEZ.

by Anonymousreply 88April 24, 2024 1:21 AM

Bella took too much off her nose.

by Anonymousreply 89April 24, 2024 1:36 AM

I googled their older sisters and they’re circus ugly.

by Anonymousreply 90April 24, 2024 1:48 AM

What's with his hair? Is it for real? Is it on purpose?

by Anonymousreply 91April 24, 2024 1:53 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!