Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Man Who Set Himself On Fire Outside Trump's Trial Reveals Shocking Motive In His Political Manifesto

According to reports, a recently emerged manifesto attributed to the man who set himself on fire outside the lower Manhattan courthouse where Trump's hush money trial takes place appears to be purely driven by political motives.

Identified as Max Azzarello, he allegedly maintains a Substack page titled "The Ponzi Papers," with his latest entry titled: "I have set myself on fire outside the Trump Trial."

In the opening lines, Azzarello declares his extreme act as a means to spotlight a pressing revelation, writing: "My name is Max Azzarello, and I am an investigative researcher who has set himself on fire outside of the Trump trial in Manhattan. This extreme act of protest is to draw attention to an urgent and important discovery."

He continued, boldly asserting: "We are victims of a totalitarian con, and our government (along with many of their allies) is about to hit us with an apocalyptic fascist world coup."

The manifesto includes references to a complex conspiracy involving cryptocurrencies and governmental collusion, echoing themes from Azzarello's recent social media activity.

"I hope you know how powerful you are. I wish you a hell of a lot more than luck," he concluded the lengthy manifesto.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2April 20, 2024 3:28 AM

Scary stuff.

I believe him.

by Anonymousreply 1April 20, 2024 3:26 AM

The real discussion is in the original thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2April 20, 2024 3:28 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!