Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Zoey Tur - Saucy Provocateuse

The "You're gonna go home in an ambulance" moment at 1:50. Back in the day her she made headlines when she realized OJ's Bronco was directly underneath her copter when she was a broadcast reporter in LA back in 1994. She got the first shot. But what she is recently known for was creating a deeply uncomfortable moment for Ben Shapiro on CNN.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15April 20, 2024 9:28 PM

Before her transition.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1April 20, 2024 1:57 AM

She’s a cunt

by Anonymousreply 2April 20, 2024 2:00 AM

Editor's note: Katy Tur refers to her parent, Zoey Tur, as her father and uses the pronoun "he" when referring to Zoey prior to her transition. From childhood, NBC News correspondent and MSNBC host Katy Tur seemed destined to become a broadcast journalist.

I read her book. It was fascinating.

by Anonymousreply 3April 20, 2024 2:04 AM

As with Will Smith assaulting Chris Rock, this incident was not handled correctly by the producer. Go to commercial and remove the offender

by Anonymousreply 4April 20, 2024 2:05 AM

Didn’t Bob/Zoey treat his wife and kids like garbage. I remember him trying to troll Katy on social media and get her to respond to things he would say about her. An extreme narcissist.

by Anonymousreply 5April 20, 2024 2:31 AM

That thing has all the hallmarks of male rage and aggression.

by Anonymousreply 6April 20, 2024 2:35 AM

[quote]Didn’t Bob/Zoey treat his wife and kids like garbage. I remember him trying to troll Katy on social media and get her to respond to things he would say about her.

Yes R5. Anger issues. He would punch walls, scream epithets. But in her memoir, Katy still admires Zoey, or maybe when she was Bob. She her father, a brave man when Katy was growing up and she has frozen her memories of him during those days. I read Tur's book on the 2016 election Unbelievable. It was really good. I just ordered Rough Draft but haven't read it yet. I hear it goes into more about her relationship with her father.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7April 20, 2024 3:31 PM

Zoey sits like a dude. With those man gams, perhaps nice slacks would be better that a dress showing off those shanks.

by Anonymousreply 8April 20, 2024 3:37 PM

It's always sad when there's no way they will ever pass for a woman. It must be frustrating as hell for them.

by Anonymousreply 9April 20, 2024 3:39 PM

Zoey and Caitlyn share a similar characteristic in their uber masculinity as men which has carried over as an undertone in their female personalities. Caitlyn still speaks in that same grandpa voice she did as Bruce. I sure would've liked to have seen Zoey deck Ben Shapiro though.

by Anonymousreply 10April 20, 2024 3:58 PM

That’s a man

by Anonymousreply 11April 20, 2024 4:08 PM

Ben Shapiro is a smartass little brat, Zoey should have decked him

by Anonymousreply 12April 20, 2024 4:09 PM

[quote]"In 2016, Zoey Tur said in an interview that coming out as transgender caught her daughter and ex-wife off guard. “They knew I was bisexual. That was acceptable. The transgender stuff, no. No, that crossed the line,” Zoey Tur said."

Did she keep the dick?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13April 20, 2024 5:14 PM

Was he just such a bottom that he thinks he can get more straight cock now as a tranny?

by Anonymousreply 14April 20, 2024 5:30 PM

She married a woman, so a lesbian with a little something extra.

by Anonymousreply 15April 20, 2024 9:28 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!