Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Uma and Travolta celebrate 30th anniversary of Pulp Fiction

As long as he doesn't wear a wig, he looks great. And she looks amazing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11April 19, 2024 11:38 PM

Do bald men remain bald in heaven or are they reunited with their beloved?

by Anonymousreply 1April 19, 2024 3:54 PM

What guy is Travolta banging at the moment?

by Anonymousreply 2April 19, 2024 3:56 PM

Yeah with Kelly gone, it must be a free for all with JT.

by Anonymousreply 3April 19, 2024 3:57 PM

R1, that’s a question for the ages!

I’ve been bald for decades and feel I’ve made my peace with it. However, about once or twice a year I have a dream where I can feel my hair on my forehead and shake my head to get it out of my eyes, lol.

by Anonymousreply 4April 19, 2024 3:58 PM

I’ve posted this on DL before, but my wife and I saw Pulp Fiction at the old discount theater in Oceanside (long since burned down) and our, at the time, Senator Al D’Amato and his mistress Claudia Cohen sat in front of us and spent the whole movie necking.

by Anonymousreply 5April 19, 2024 4:37 PM

Well, at least it wasn't Schindler's List, ElderLez / R5. Claudia Cohen, now that's a blast from the past. Just googled her; forgot she died so young.

by Anonymousreply 6April 19, 2024 5:10 PM

Necking with Al D'Amato? Why would anyone do that? He was so physically repulsive.

by Anonymousreply 7April 19, 2024 5:25 PM

Uma looks great.

She should be the lead in the Harriet Tubman story.

by Anonymousreply 8April 19, 2024 5:42 PM

Uma looks so beautiful. Eat your heart out, cheating and dried up stick insect Ethan Hawke!

by Anonymousreply 9April 19, 2024 5:45 PM

I found it confusing as well R7.

by Anonymousreply 10April 19, 2024 10:04 PM

The Stars of Tomorrow!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11April 19, 2024 11:38 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!