Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Who has bigger cocks?

Iranians or Israelis?

by Anonymousreply 30April 19, 2024 12:01 PM

OP wants to know what side to root for.

by Anonymousreply 1April 19, 2024 2:54 AM

R1 Iran is winning at the moment

by Anonymousreply 2April 19, 2024 2:56 AM

R1 said “root”.

by Anonymousreply 3April 19, 2024 2:57 AM

They're all the same people, divided only by religion.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4April 19, 2024 3:02 AM

Whatever side doesn’t have that PESKY foreskin.

“Ouch! Ooh! Just jerk it off in this very specific arcane manner or else it hurts! Oof! Ugh!”

Fucking pussies.

by Anonymousreply 5April 19, 2024 3:03 AM

Doesn't matter, both tribes are mutilated.

by Anonymousreply 6April 19, 2024 3:20 AM

Is the word "tribe" considered racist when connected to black people? If one ever asked an african american what tribe their ancestors are from, would they be offended?

by Anonymousreply 7April 19, 2024 3:31 AM

[quote]Doesn't matter, both tribes are mutilated.

They’re trannies that had their dicks turned inside out because of mental illness? That’s what you mean by mutilated, right?

by Anonymousreply 8April 19, 2024 3:49 AM

Iran is a big supporter of Trans because it gets rid of gays

by Anonymousreply 9April 19, 2024 4:00 AM

Beware, the idiots have arrived.

by Anonymousreply 10April 19, 2024 4:30 AM

R8. No, that's not what I mean.

by Anonymousreply 11April 19, 2024 5:04 AM

I don't know, OP, so I will have to see naked photos of both in order to conduct a proper analysis.

by Anonymousreply 12April 19, 2024 6:22 AM

Israelis are not very endowed. I know nothing about Iranians.

by Anonymousreply 13April 19, 2024 7:25 AM

R13 my experience is the exact opposite.

Hung and batshit insane. But in a good way.

by Anonymousreply 14April 19, 2024 7:32 AM

Insane in what way, R14.

by Anonymousreply 15April 19, 2024 7:36 AM

Palestinian Jews and Sephardic jews have reliably LARGE cocks and they are mostly very intense and macho men even the gays.

Ashkenazi jews are a crapshoot for size meat - the normal range of sizes.

Persians have the normal range but skewed to the smaller end of the range.

Zoroastrian Persians, who went to live with Punjabs in India, have small cocks but beautiful holes. Punjabis, tangential to his topic, have the normal range but skewed to the larger end of the range. Happily so. And they are jolly people.

Ask me about the beautiful Sri Lankans.

by Anonymousreply 16April 19, 2024 7:38 AM

"Big Cock Belts" are regions when one can reliable enjoy size meat.

Refer to the Map. The "Big Cock Belt" in this region, and it's actually a circle, and goes roughly like this:

Sicily & Southern Italy, Greece, Western Turkey especially Ismir, Syria, Kurds BUT not Iraqis, Lebanon, original residents of Israel, not Jordan, Egypt is a crap shoot because it depends on tribe and race, Libya - yes, and include the white Kabyle and berbers, and Tunisia. You'll see it's a ring, as Tunisia is close to Sicily.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17April 19, 2024 7:56 AM

After I take a whore's bath I may share my experience of the Balkan's Big Cock Belt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18April 19, 2024 8:01 AM

I need to know the Balkan Ring secret you wonderful whore, R18.

Dark and swarthy is my thing. Dark, hung and swarthy is my dream.

by Anonymousreply 19April 19, 2024 8:40 AM

Prague - Vienna - Budapest - Belgrad - Sofia = Big Cock Belt (reliably find size meat)

Eastern Austria, Switzerland, Southern Germany, Northern Italy - the Alpine people - not so much. (Centuries of inbreeding) Except villages close to the Alpine passes, where there was clearly cross tribe fucking going on. Some fine rare specimens of manhood.

The ancient Jura mountains between Switzerland and France, has a small tribe of tall, horsehung supermen. They are even clever, like those Palestinian Jews. ("Palestinian Jew" refers to Jews living in Palestine before the creation of Israel.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20April 19, 2024 9:01 AM

Oops I should have typed "Western Austria".

by Anonymousreply 21April 19, 2024 9:02 AM

The "rim regions" of the North Sea are a Big Cock Belt - Edinburgh, Bergen, Hamburg then follow the coast to Calais, back to London. Seek out the original population, of course. Viking cock?

by Anonymousreply 22April 19, 2024 9:09 AM

If you are stuck in Ireland, look for the Black Irish (Colin Farrell) (probably more Normand-French than Spanish Armada - come on!) and the possibly more viking Irish (Barry Keoghan).

by Anonymousreply 23April 19, 2024 9:23 AM

R11 : I know what you meant. You need to get over it.

by Anonymousreply 24April 19, 2024 10:26 AM

[quote]The "Big Cock Belt" in this region, and it's actually a circle, and goes roughly like this:

Regrettably, this was not covered in my "History of the Middle East" class.

by Anonymousreply 25April 19, 2024 10:46 AM

my Lebanese prof’s bulge illustrated his lecture on this topic.

by Anonymousreply 26April 19, 2024 11:19 AM

[quote] They’re trannies that had their dicks turned inside out because of mental illness?

The michfest fatties are in the hizzouse!

by Anonymousreply 27April 19, 2024 11:22 AM

I had a deeply satisfying encounter with an older Israeli guy. Very deep. On the other hand, my only experience with an Iranian guy was a disappointment. He was very good looking, but decidedly average downstairs.

by Anonymousreply 28April 19, 2024 11:58 AM

land of the handsome men with 5 inches

by Anonymousreply 29April 19, 2024 11:59 AM

i wonder about those gorgeous afghan men

by Anonymousreply 30April 19, 2024 12:01 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!