Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Chicago needs to elect this woman as Mayor

I need more of her in my life.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4April 19, 2024 12:11 AM

She needs to replace Joe De Mentia.

by Anonymousreply 1April 19, 2024 12:05 AM

She’s a compelling speaker. But my gut feeling is that a performance like this walks right into the trap that right-wingers always set: Sow division between immigrants and African-Americans to divert the focus away from the real issue, which is that the wealthy are grossly undertaxed, nor do large corporations pay their fair share. But as long as different contingents of havenots fight amongst themselves, the rich will continue to get away with their wrongdoing.

by Anonymousreply 2April 19, 2024 12:06 AM

I want a hood bitch as VP. Not some white adjacent, affectation queen like Kamala. We need someone not afraid to read some bitches to filth and throw down if shit gets real.

by Anonymousreply 3April 19, 2024 12:08 AM

R2 Honey, the right-wing Republicans don’t need to do anything about that, the left is doing it all for ‘em right now. I don’t think there’s a single Republican, and not any white men, holding any office within 20 miles of downtown Chicago. That city is fully black, liberal, and Democrat controlled. Don’t get it twisted, boo!

by Anonymousreply 4April 19, 2024 12:11 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!