Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

DL catnip: Okie + Twink + Party = Dead

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128May 1, 2024 6:39 PM

“One video from the night he died showed some of Presgrove's friends writing their names on his bare buttocks with marker.”

Take it from here, boys…

by Anonymousreply 1April 18, 2024 9:56 PM

The vaxx got him.

by Anonymousreply 2April 18, 2024 9:59 PM

VPL in his football tights at the DM article.

RIP.

by Anonymousreply 3April 18, 2024 10:03 PM

That’s a damned shame.

by Anonymousreply 4April 18, 2024 10:17 PM

This whole article screams HOT MESS... trick gone wrong, someone shoved him out of the car after the fact ? or was he so drunk and drugged up he just died?

by Anonymousreply 5April 18, 2024 10:21 PM

From the look of those photos, we certainly didn't lose the cure for cancer.

by Anonymousreply 6April 18, 2024 10:24 PM

He had a Sharpie ass, but he…

by Anonymousreply 7April 18, 2024 10:26 PM

Sounds like he fell off the back of a moving truck. So at a guess he was absolutely blitzed, was dared to stand in the back naked,. The obvious happened and his ""friends"" ran away as fast as possible. Is kind of weird the ass writing was gone though. It implies he had a shower at some point.

by Anonymousreply 8April 18, 2024 10:30 PM

He was kinda cute. Strange story with LE being so evasive. Party kids well-connected?

by Anonymousreply 9April 18, 2024 10:30 PM

Also, who scrubbed his ass clean?

by Anonymousreply 10April 18, 2024 10:33 PM

A clean-freak Top!

by Anonymousreply 11April 18, 2024 10:39 PM

He was more than "kinda" cute!

I agree he probably fell out the back of a pickup. We used to ride in the back of my dad's truck all the time; I'm sure kids in the boondocks still do.

by Anonymousreply 12April 18, 2024 10:41 PM

The death of a young attractive guy is always sad and disturbing.

by Anonymousreply 13April 18, 2024 10:47 PM

Jesus God in Oklahoma, why'd you have to kill such hot snatch?

by Anonymousreply 14April 18, 2024 11:07 PM

Freshly bloodied knuckles in one photo

by Anonymousreply 15April 18, 2024 11:17 PM

Gorgeous young man.

by Anonymousreply 16April 23, 2024 3:08 PM

OK maybe not GORGEOUS but so young and smooth and his life before him to live.

by Anonymousreply 17April 23, 2024 3:12 PM

Such a handsome young man. What a shame.

by Anonymousreply 18April 23, 2024 3:19 PM

Bigger tragedy than 9/11. There, I said it.

by Anonymousreply 19April 23, 2024 3:24 PM

To R17....OMG Soooooo Yummy and Doable, I wanna see the "blackout Homo sex video"!

Why were these delicious looking drunken young guys blacking out& getting violated? Are they bringing back the late 1980's?

by Anonymousreply 20April 23, 2024 3:32 PM

Real friends don't let a drunken or druggie friend party with no bounds. I;m sure some of his party friends can shed show light on what was going on. There is no mention on the autopsy results but here appears to have been head trauma and teeth were missing. Did he fall off the back of a truck?

by Anonymousreply 21April 23, 2024 3:33 PM

So much wasted twink potential. And for what?!

by Anonymousreply 22April 23, 2024 3:37 PM

THEM ILLEAGALS WILL RAPE AND KILL YOUR CHILDREN!!!

THANKS JOE!

by Anonymousreply 23April 23, 2024 3:37 PM

This hits home for many DLers because he looks so much like those Bel Ami whores from decades ago. It's so much more tragic when they're beautiful, isn't it.

by Anonymousreply 24April 23, 2024 3:46 PM

well, he's not really beautiful, he's young

not that he isn't appealing... but, really DL, have a better sense of self-awareness

by Anonymousreply 25April 23, 2024 3:59 PM

I'm an atheist, but even I'm not above secretly hoping I get 72 of these dropped on my lap after I drop dead.

by Anonymousreply 26April 23, 2024 3:59 PM

r25 He's young AND beautiful, the very best combination.

by Anonymousreply 27April 23, 2024 4:01 PM

How tall was he? He towers over his mother. I appreciate that he was all natural and lanky, for a jock nowadays. No body building at all. No tattoos.

by Anonymousreply 28April 23, 2024 4:04 PM

oh well. At least he'll never be in the elder gays house thread.

by Anonymousreply 29April 23, 2024 4:16 PM

Jesus God in Heaven, why did you have to kill such hot mansnatch ?

by Anonymousreply 30April 23, 2024 4:24 PM

[quote] Real friends don't let a drunken or druggie friend party with no bounds.

I'm sorry, but STFU. People are going to party however hard they want to. This was a 4-day party. Was someone supposed to babysit him for 4 days straight?

He has pen marks all over the front of his body (in another photo where he has his arms around another wasted guy). Meanwhile, some of the other party people look relatively sober. He was hammered and wanted to stay hammered.

Supposedly, he was going to join the military. He probably had no other prospects.

That said, NO - you shouldn't die just because you want to party hard for 4 days in a row.

Yes, he was beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 31April 23, 2024 4:39 PM

He was 19 and just graduated from high school?

Young, dumb, and...who knows.

by Anonymousreply 32April 23, 2024 5:58 PM

Hope he got to have plenty of sex before his time was up.

by Anonymousreply 33April 23, 2024 6:14 PM

He had all the potential in the world, but he just couldn't live forever. Just goes to show, keep your friends close and your twinks closer. Or they might die a horrible death like this beauty here.

by Anonymousreply 34April 23, 2024 6:20 PM

Not Without My Okie Twink (2024)

Starring Sebastian Croft and... well, TBA.

by Anonymousreply 35April 23, 2024 7:02 PM

During Vietnam the average age of the party hearty veteran was 26, today in Oklahoma it’s n-n-n-n-nineteen.

by Anonymousreply 36April 23, 2024 7:13 PM

This is the same guy who was filmed getting pounded at a party? Geez, maybe he was thrown out of a truck after.

by Anonymousreply 37April 23, 2024 7:51 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38April 24, 2024 10:29 PM

[quote] Oklahoma Highway Patrol detectives, who are leading the investigation, are still unsure how he died, and were told conflicting stories about that night.

Drunk pickup truck driving teenagers in Oklahoma must be criminal geniuses if the police are this stumped.

by Anonymousreply 39April 24, 2024 11:01 PM

[quote] Other photos show the teenager writing on the buttocks of another friend, and posing alongside them with a signature on his chest.

That’s what happens when guys take loads.

by Anonymousreply 40April 24, 2024 11:06 PM

Legend, bro. Let's fuckin party in Heaven, dude.

by Anonymousreply 41April 24, 2024 11:37 PM

Another stupid tragic end to a young party animal.

by Anonymousreply 42April 25, 2024 1:54 AM

One spot of blood far from where the body was found and teeth found in two different places. Weird.

by Anonymousreply 43April 25, 2024 3:02 AM

His mother looks like a pig, as do most of the girls in the pics. He looks scrawny for a football player.

by Anonymousreply 44April 25, 2024 3:14 AM

We DLers need to provide a hot dish to pass for Momma's Mussy, who must be grief stricken.

Maybe some prison cagemeat will cheer up Momma's Mussy.

by Anonymousreply 45April 25, 2024 3:26 AM

He wrestled too

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46April 25, 2024 3:27 AM

[quote] One spot of blood far from where the body was found and teeth found in two different places. Weird.

I will guess fell off the pickup truck naked and somehow got hooked to it and dragged and died. Also explains the head trauma from initial fall and fingernails being nashed (trying to grab the ground to stop). His drunk friends either didn't realize it until too late and/or freaked out and continued driving.

by Anonymousreply 47April 25, 2024 3:50 AM

I doubt his murderer will ever be found out.

by Anonymousreply 48April 25, 2024 4:17 AM

One of those kids knows something. SOMETHING. There's got to be a reason no one is talking. Unless I'm not comprehending, none of the stories have quotes from his friends and partiers. That is suspicious.

I'm not sure the yahoo cops know how to get suspects to talk, or that they don't already know who it is and are protecting someone.

In either case, he may be an Oklahoman dumb useless kid graduating from HS at 19, but his last moments may have been excruciating. It's hard to get beyond that.

by Anonymousreply 49April 25, 2024 12:45 PM

The clip of him trying to get a friend to hit him seems odd - the friend seems absolutely terrified that if he does then Presgrove will hit him back. Wonder if he was known for having a temper and getting violent

by Anonymousreply 50April 25, 2024 11:08 PM

What were the parents doing for 4 days?

by Anonymousreply 51April 25, 2024 11:12 PM

Well they can dedicate the yearbook to him.

by Anonymousreply 52April 26, 2024 3:42 AM

I would’ve ate his ass.

by Anonymousreply 53April 26, 2024 4:13 AM

Me too. I would have eaten it until I got to his small intestines.

by Anonymousreply 54April 26, 2024 4:30 AM

[quote] What were the parents doing for 4 days?

Which parents? These partiers sound like they were 18+. Parents can go on vacations, you know. Geez.

by Anonymousreply 55April 26, 2024 5:16 AM

Every photo on Facebook looks like a Sean Cody photoshoot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56April 26, 2024 5:37 AM

How long before the trannies try claiming him?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57April 26, 2024 5:38 AM

Life is cruel.

by Anonymousreply 58April 26, 2024 5:46 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59April 26, 2024 5:56 AM

Quite a plump ass.

by Anonymousreply 60April 26, 2024 6:10 AM

tall lanky drink of water. He wrestled?

by Anonymousreply 61April 26, 2024 6:20 AM

[QUOTE]One spot of blood far from where the body was found and teeth found in two different places. Weird.

r43 - if he was pushed or jumped out of a moving vehicle, even at a small rate of speed, his body could have cartwheel or bounced over a distance producing such marks.

Perhaps the weather was so bad as to be unable to determine how or where the body hit the pavement, lost its teeth, and bled out over however many hundreds of yards so blood, tissue and other evidence washed away and Oklahoma State Troopers couldn't determine anything? Or did try or care to?

Another DanMotherfuck slaying?

The "wrestling" shots look AI.

by Anonymousreply 62April 26, 2024 6:55 AM

It’s just like that guy who jumped off the party boat and may or may not been rated by a shark. People were recording and no one has said or posted anything.

by Anonymousreply 63April 26, 2024 6:58 AM

r56 I think you mean Helix

r62 Why did you put wrestling in quotation marks?

by Anonymousreply 64April 26, 2024 8:06 AM

Agreed, R64 -- he had a bright future ahead of him at Helix Studios.

by Anonymousreply 65April 26, 2024 8:24 AM

Because the wrestling poses look AI generated. In case I wasn't initially explicitly clear enough by defining AI sufficiently in the first place, AI can take one head and "realistically" place it on a body or an amalgamation of torsos of your choice for your pleasure.

by Anonymousreply 66April 26, 2024 8:27 AM

Was he gay, R57?

by Anonymousreply 67April 26, 2024 8:29 AM

[quote]the wrestling poses look AI generated.

No, just low-tech.

by Anonymousreply 68April 26, 2024 11:37 AM

He's the tall one at R57, correct? His buddy has such a come hither look. Presenting hole for the last time to his beloved Noah? Tragic.

by Anonymousreply 69April 26, 2024 11:44 AM

One could watch Noah wrestle with a subscription to some kind of sports service.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70April 26, 2024 11:47 AM

r66 Except he actually was a wrestler, so wouldn't need to fake pics

by Anonymousreply 71April 26, 2024 12:00 PM

Such a cruel, cruel world. How can his friends sleep at night if they know what happened and are keeping it hushed ?

by Anonymousreply 72April 26, 2024 12:37 PM

As long as no one breaks silence, none of them will. The social pressure in a small town to keep things under wraps and not embarrass any of the families is keeping them quiet.

by Anonymousreply 73April 26, 2024 1:50 PM

Did you not see Footloose?!

by Anonymousreply 74April 26, 2024 1:55 PM

The more likely outcome is that the friend group will disperse and leave town in one way or another.

by Anonymousreply 75April 26, 2024 2:32 PM

It's good ole boy country; they defend and protect their own. I wonder who this kid pissed off? I'll be pleasantly surprised if anything ever comes of this.

The keystone cops can't even get their explanations straight, such as they are.

by Anonymousreply 76April 26, 2024 2:39 PM

[QUOTE]Such a cruel, cruel world. How can his friends sleep at night if they know what happened and are keeping it hushed ?

Some ashamed, some hushed by parents and peers, others blacked out and DK WTF happened. Maybe one of them had a homicidal motive via jilted GF or something.

Point is these are small-minded, small-town rubes who will overcome the rule of law in a small town because they can. It's the sort of lawlessness the modern GOP wants to instill everywhere. Escape of consequences via cash payment only.

by Anonymousreply 77April 27, 2024 5:34 AM

R77: It will affect some of them regardless. I wouldn't be surprised if more find an exit strategy than might be expected. One or more of the bystanders will wind up doing a suicide by cop or becoming a drunken mess who kills his significant other, any minor children and himself.

by Anonymousreply 78April 27, 2024 12:14 PM

They sure don't seem to have been very loyal friends.

by Anonymousreply 79April 28, 2024 6:30 AM

Comanche High?!!! Isn't that a racist name? And he is obviously native at that! That's why he is so exotic looking and all your gay snatches are on overdrive.

by Anonymousreply 80April 28, 2024 8:23 PM

R80 don’t be stupid—the one State where Indian Country names abound without issue is OK. Learn your history …the more you know 💫

by Anonymousreply 81April 28, 2024 8:27 PM

And, before you reply: Indian Country is a legal and political term still in acceptable use by Tribes and their members.

by Anonymousreply 82April 28, 2024 8:29 PM

What the hell are you blathering about stupidity central? Who said anything about fucking Indian country? Do you Britney by chance.

by Anonymousreply 83April 28, 2024 8:38 PM

Are the crazies on the loose here? It's like a village filled with idiots.

by Anonymousreply 84April 28, 2024 8:40 PM

Noooo!!! He’s cute!!!

by Anonymousreply 85April 28, 2024 9:04 PM

R83 it was a response to the fool who wondered how a school could be named Comanche…not hard to follow along. Well, for you, perhaps.

by Anonymousreply 86April 28, 2024 9:08 PM

Did he have a stank sleeve?

by Anonymousreply 87April 28, 2024 9:24 PM

He was hot so it really is sad.

When I was junior we had a party animal who fell out of a truck while drinking and smoking after school with his friends. It was in the beginning of the school year and he survived but had major head trauma and I think spinal issues. He basically missed the entire school year and even some of senior year. When he came back he was basically normal, at least what we saw, except for a huge scar on the back of his head. Since he survived, I think the school just automatically passed him on all his classes so he could graduate on time with all of us. It was one of the big stories that came out of our class.

by Anonymousreply 88April 28, 2024 9:55 PM

[quote]Do you Britney by chance.

Somebody translate this, please.

by Anonymousreply 89April 28, 2024 10:02 PM

mmmm tight

by Anonymousreply 90April 28, 2024 10:03 PM

Okielicious twinkie? Or maybe twinkalicious Okie?

In cases like these, I think of it less like dying and more like an angel of the Lord returning home. Make no mistake, he is up there braiding a garland of flowers with JonBenét to adorn His throne as I type.

by Anonymousreply 91April 30, 2024 5:10 PM

[quote]The writing was not still there when his body was discovered in the early hours of the morning but it was not known how and when it was removed.

Now this is Dyatlov Pass-level weird. DL sleuths - dig for the answer to the question:

Who removed the Sharpie signatures from the dead boy's ass?

by Anonymousreply 92April 30, 2024 6:18 PM

R92: The clips in the Daily Mail video appear to be from two different nights. In a couple of the clips -- including when they write on his ass, he's wearing tan shorts. In others -- such as challenging his friend to hit him -- he's wearing black shorts. The butt-writing probably happened earlier in the weekend & he'd taken a shower.

by Anonymousreply 93April 30, 2024 8:40 PM

I was wondering if another body was pressed against him from behind, could the motion of that person have rubbed off the writing.

by Anonymousreply 94April 30, 2024 8:48 PM

R93, maybe he kept losing his shorts

by Anonymousreply 95April 30, 2024 9:08 PM

It could be he fell from a truck and his shorts snagged and kept him from being fully dragged—just his raw fingertips on the road trying to save himself—until the shorts came off and he bounced once where the blood spot was and then flew in the air until the body reached its final resting place.

I haven’t read the latest updates so I may be way off base if new info has been released.

by Anonymousreply 96April 30, 2024 11:59 PM

There's a Mail article - I'm not going to link because Muriel doesn't like it, it has a screenshot of a text from someone who wasn't at the party but went to viewing:

[quote]'Bro, everyone that saw Noah at the viewing, including me, saw his face was beat up bad,' he said in a message shared with DailyMail.com. 'I know what a beat up face looks like. Definitely not just me saying that. Everyone that saw him said that. 'Looks like he got beat up by 5 dudes.'

[quote]Other people who saw his body said it looked like his nose and cheek were broken. The damage to his face was in addition to other injuries to the back of his head and upper body Noah suffered, and added fuel to fears he was murdered.

I posted at r50 about how it seemed his friends was scared of him. Wonder if they all ganged up to get rid of him.

Also, why would you have an open casket viewing if his face is that banged up?

by Anonymousreply 97May 1, 2024 12:06 AM

But how was his dick? Was it still intact?

by Anonymousreply 98May 1, 2024 12:12 AM

R97, I had a friend in high school who killed himself using a shotgun. His family had an open-casket funeral. It was horrific.

by Anonymousreply 99May 1, 2024 12:24 AM

He had eight siblings?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100May 1, 2024 12:28 AM

Ugh at having to link to Fox News, but it's who the family chose to share the autopsy report with:

[quote]"In consideration of the circumstances surrounding the death, autopsy examination, and toxicology result, the death of Noah Alexander Nichols is due to multiple blunt force injuries. The decedent was found naked wearing only a pair of shoes on the side of a highway on the morning of September 4, 2023. There were no vehicle parts or debris observed on the scene. At this time, what transpired on how the body was found on the road having multiple blunt force injuries is unknown. Therefore, the manner of death is deemed undetermined," the report read.

[quote]"Further investigation revealed that the decedent was at a house party and drinking on September 3, 2023. Then he rode an ATV ranger vehicle with several men that had a roll over incident. The decedent was alive following the incident and returned to the party where he got into an argument with his girlfriend. The decedent left the house party and was not found until the morning of September 4, 2023, on the side of the highway," the report continued.

The family are disputing this, claiming they have no idea who this girlfriend is. He partied for four whole days without one of you checking up on him, maybe you all weren't as close as you now try to pretend?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101May 1, 2024 12:33 AM

Also - Noah Alexander Nichols?

by Anonymousreply 102May 1, 2024 12:34 AM

[quote]Also, why would you have an open casket viewing if his face is that banged up?

To show everyone what was done to him, r97.

by Anonymousreply 103May 1, 2024 12:40 AM

I’m surprised no one tried to sneak a pic at the viewing.

by Anonymousreply 104May 1, 2024 3:23 AM

[quote]Further investigation revealed that the decedent was at a house party and drinking on September 3, 2023. Then he rode an ATV ranger vehicle with several men that had a roll over incident. The decedent was alive following the incident and returned to the party where he got into an argument with his girlfriend.

How was he able to return to the party with all that blunt force injury and his teeth knocked out from the roll over incident? Didn't anyone notice?

by Anonymousreply 105May 1, 2024 3:31 AM

Doesn't get more American than the pic at r100. Stunning boy and a stunning vista behind him. This is what you fight for when you go kick those camel herder and commie asses in the east. I get it now.

by Anonymousreply 106May 1, 2024 4:40 AM

R82 Off topic but I saw my first Indian Nation license plate the other day. I don’t remember the tribe but it had a tribal language and was from OK. Kind of cool.

by Anonymousreply 107May 1, 2024 5:04 AM

R97 Emmitt Till’s mother had an open casket for her son. It sends a message to the murderers.

by Anonymousreply 108May 1, 2024 5:06 AM

[Quote] Stunning boy and a stunning vista behind him. This is what you fight for when you go kick those camel herder and commie asses in the east. I get it now.

Oh fuck off R106. You own a MAGA hat and are proud to wear it. Go post your redneck bullshit on Reddit.

by Anonymousreply 109May 1, 2024 5:12 AM

Like my grandma used to say, we need fewer caskets and more urns.

Seriously though, cremate, folks.

by Anonymousreply 110May 1, 2024 5:14 AM

r109 Why do you hate America?

by Anonymousreply 111May 1, 2024 5:14 AM

Having a picture of a truck on his gravestone seems a little questionable

by Anonymousreply 112May 1, 2024 5:41 AM

[quote][R97] Emmitt Till’s mother had an open casket for her son. It sends a message to the murderers.

lol, right. What in Nancy Grace hell does that even mean?

by Anonymousreply 113May 1, 2024 5:56 AM

[quote]He had eight siblings?

Are any of em hot?

by Anonymousreply 114May 1, 2024 5:57 AM

Wait, this guy was Native American?

by Anonymousreply 115May 1, 2024 5:57 AM

He looks like a young Keanu Reeves in OP's picture.

by Anonymousreply 116May 1, 2024 5:58 AM

news item in NY Post

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117May 1, 2024 8:04 AM

A shame. He had a bright future ahead of him as a gay porn star.

by Anonymousreply 118May 1, 2024 8:18 AM

You know he shaved his pubes. Pity.

by Anonymousreply 119May 1, 2024 8:27 AM

A truck on his headstone? The mind boggles.

by Anonymousreply 120May 1, 2024 9:04 AM

r120 Least we know he died doing what he loved I guess.

by Anonymousreply 121May 1, 2024 9:21 AM

[quote]Stunning boy and a stunning vista behind him.

That's not even that impressive for an Oklahoma sunset, tbh.

From the obit:

[quote]he was both a country boy, and a ladies man!

Are they protesting too much?

by Anonymousreply 122May 1, 2024 3:09 PM

Whenever I see that hetero bullshit in an obituary - where it NEVER belongs - I think of paranoid parents that want to squash any hint that their son might be gay, and that the parents are more concerned with the fact their son might be associated with homosexuality than they are that their son is DEAD.

It still boggles the mind.

by Anonymousreply 123May 1, 2024 3:18 PM

He seemed gay with his best "friend".

by Anonymousreply 124May 1, 2024 3:19 PM

Hot Okie twink boy was found DEAD nude with sneakers on, was there cum inside in, his anal passage look used.

4 day party, ends up DEAD, no anal rape! There must be "no Homos" in Okie Indian land.

At that age, a 4-day party in the back in the day, the cum alone would have filled the Grand canyon.

That Riley guy in the river from Memphis? he had to have gotten raped? Parents are covering it up. Are drunken boys just drunken boys now?

by Anonymousreply 125May 1, 2024 3:23 PM

I don't get a gay vibe from the photos in the Post article. That doesn't mean he didn't allow his friend to suck him off.

by Anonymousreply 126May 1, 2024 6:09 PM

[quote] How was he able to return to the party with all that blunt force injury and his teeth knocked out from the roll over incident? Didn't anyone notice?

Clearly, something additional happened to him after the rollover.

by Anonymousreply 127May 1, 2024 6:13 PM

Any party at which a guest winds up naked and dead strikes me as not a very good party.

by Anonymousreply 128May 1, 2024 6:39 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!