Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Biden and Trump now tied

While Trump is currently on trial for fraud.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164April 27, 2024 2:00 PM

For those who falsely state the Real Clear Politics polling average is somehow tainted, note that it has almost the same result, currently showing Trump with an insignificant 0.4 over Biden, which is basically tied.

by Anonymousreply 1April 18, 2024 7:00 PM

He’s not on trial for fraud. That was the last trial. Thus one is falsifying business records in furtherance of a conspiracy to illegal influence and election. Do try to keep up.

by Anonymousreply 2April 18, 2024 7:05 PM

Fasten your seatbelts, bitches. It's going to be a bumpy seven months until the election.

by Anonymousreply 3April 18, 2024 7:05 PM

Half the country support a festering criminal cancer wannabe dictator? Americans may not be the worst people on earth, but we're at the top of the list. We deserve our fate.

by Anonymousreply 4April 18, 2024 7:06 PM

Just six more months of this nonsense and then we'll never have to be afraid of Trump again. His 2028 run will crash and burn, I'm certain of it.

by Anonymousreply 5April 18, 2024 7:06 PM

Whether he wins or loses - Trump will keep running for President until he dies.

by Anonymousreply 6April 18, 2024 7:08 PM

r6 You're right. It'll take one misstep by the Dems and he'll worm his way into the White House again.

by Anonymousreply 7April 18, 2024 7:13 PM

Champagne ready in the fridge if Biden wins. Passport, asylum seeking papers and a one way plane ticket to England ready if the old fat pig fucker cunt bastard wins.

by Anonymousreply 8April 18, 2024 7:17 PM

Trump is not winning the election.

by Anonymousreply 9April 18, 2024 7:22 PM

The polls say they are tied. They are not. As long as everyone votes Biden will win big time.

by Anonymousreply 10April 18, 2024 7:23 PM

I was looking forward to the MAGA purge in the GOP when he lost in 2020, and then they just doubled down on him. I wonder if that'll finally happen when he loses for the second time, or if they're just gonna run him until he dies.

by Anonymousreply 11April 18, 2024 7:26 PM

[quote] He’s not on trial for fraud. That was the last trial. Thus one is falsifying business records

That’s fraud.

by Anonymousreply 12April 18, 2024 7:30 PM

R11, he’s going to win, so there’s no need.

by Anonymousreply 13April 18, 2024 7:30 PM

[quote]Biden is not winning the election.

FTFY

by Anonymousreply 14April 18, 2024 7:31 PM

I am the poster who thought that the reason Biden was raising so much money from wealthy donors despite the unlikelihood of being reelected, was because the donors were actually buying the right to determine the nominee, and Biden would drop out on March 31, releasing his delegates and allowing the nominee to be chosen at the second ballot at the convention. I thought the Democratic establishment would rally around Newsom in April, allowing him time to build a campaign and go unchallenged at the convention in August.

I was wrong. It was for Israel. Wealthy donors decided to keep Biden on the ticket and are continuing to prop him up with money to ensure he maintains a hardline with Israel. They don’t care if he loses because Trump will be even more hardline, and wealthy people really didn’t suffer under Trump. Biden will remain on the ticket until August and they may replace him with Gavin Newsom, or they may not. The Democratic Convention will be a disaster like 1968 due to the left branding Biden as a warmonger, it will damage the party in the general like it did in 1968, and even if Gavin Newsom is given the nomination, he will not win because he doesn’t have time to build a campaign.

Wealthy donors weren’t buying the right to determine the nominee. They were buying the right to toss the election.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15April 18, 2024 8:00 PM

^fucking moron

by Anonymousreply 16April 18, 2024 8:13 PM

R16 I also think the assassination - which was VERY CLEARLY A TARGETED ASSASSINATION - of aid workers in Gaza was done by Mossad to sew division among American liberals to ensure Trump would be reelected. Biden loses if only a couple thousand college students in three or four states stay home. I think there was a plan to replace Biden with Gavin Newsom at the end of March. I think donors with close Israeli ties convinced Biden to postpone it to the convention. (The donors did not know about the pending attack.) I think Mossad, once seeing that Biden did not step down, committed the assassination, on April 4, knowing that it would cause division among Democrats, and prime the Chicago convention for chaos, and damage the party in the general.

There was no purpose to killing those aid workers other than to ensure Trump’s reelection.

by Anonymousreply 17April 18, 2024 8:39 PM

Congratulations on your insight.

by Anonymousreply 18April 18, 2024 8:41 PM

I sure hope Mossad doesn’t track you down and kill you.

by Anonymousreply 19April 18, 2024 8:43 PM

Another thread by MAGA OP.

by Anonymousreply 20April 18, 2024 8:45 PM

I also think the Democratic establishment has known for some time that Israel was going to try to interfere with the election and was going to do something dramatic. This was preemptive.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21April 18, 2024 8:58 PM

It's obvious his people had this election protest thing all geared-up in case of a close election. But 2020 wasn't close... and they decided to go through with the protest anyway(!).

You have to be in awe of the courage/stupidity to not only say you won an election you obviously lost... then run again- with the same slogan you lost with... then keep believing your 'brand' is still gold-plated enough to launch new products for monetary gain (it's shit now).

He is so clueless and shameless. But November will just be a repeat, as he 'wins' again.

by Anonymousreply 22April 18, 2024 9:17 PM

The 2020 election was won by Biden be a mere 24,000 votes. It took 2 weeks for it to be called. It was not a close election because we don’t elect Presidents by popular vote.

by Anonymousreply 23April 18, 2024 9:22 PM

^false and false.

by Anonymousreply 24April 18, 2024 9:47 PM

Tied for what? Bottom of the barrel choices? I've seen better options at the K-Mart dollar bin at closing time.

by Anonymousreply 25April 18, 2024 9:58 PM

Have there ever been two worse candidates for President?

by Anonymousreply 26April 18, 2024 10:02 PM

I’m sorry half the country is stupid.

by Anonymousreply 27April 18, 2024 10:04 PM

R27 - You should speak about your half that way.

by Anonymousreply 28April 18, 2024 10:05 PM

- - - - - -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29April 18, 2024 10:11 PM

R12 By nature, the law is a pedant. Know this — the charge is not fraud.

by Anonymousreply 30April 18, 2024 10:16 PM

I wish the guy on the left of OPs picture was tied up. To the end of a large vehicle.

by Anonymousreply 31April 18, 2024 10:29 PM

R15 Let go of your ludicrous “Gavin Newsom Body Swap” theory. You chime in with that same shit twice a week. It’s not happening, ya sloppy old drunk.

And of course Donald will keep running for President. He’s figured out how to use campaign dollars to pay for his own lawyers, and that’s too good a grift to pass up.

by Anonymousreply 32April 18, 2024 10:35 PM

R32 I agree that it probably won’t happen.

Because now, if Gavin Newsom wants to be President, he would be more likely to run and win in 2028, than if he were to replace Biden at the last minute at the convention. Gavin Newsom needed to be swapped no later than the end of March, because money needs to start being spent for the general election now. If Biden had dropped out in March, the money he raised would have to be returned. All that money could have just been redonated to Newsom, who could start spending it to introduce himself to a national audience. But since he’s not dropping out, that money will have to start being spent promoting an unpopular Biden.

Additionally, with Biden apparently remaining on the ticket until convention, convention protests are guaranteed to be angry. Those would cause collateral damage to whatever person came out of it as the nominee. It would be smarter for Newsom to simply wash his hands of 2024 and start fresh in 2028. Richard Nixon won in 1968 because he didn’t run in 1964.

So no Gavin Newsom will not be on the ticket. There was a window of opportunity, it went away.

by Anonymousreply 33April 18, 2024 11:42 PM

This was the goal. A hardline against Palestine must be maintained at all costs. Biden wins, the hardline is maintained. Trump wins, the hardline is even harder.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34April 18, 2024 11:51 PM

Ohhh yeahhh sure “50/50”, “down to the wire”, “too close to call”

This shit is all rigged so billionaires can get richer and rip us off, while we’re so distracted and arguing over dumb shit like bathrooms, toddlers in lipstick, & Drag Queens, and fighting about politicians and political parties like they’re football teams. Your vote doesn’t matter. They play on all the identity politics to get you involved in the game, but at the end of the day all of it is just that… a game, it’s just about lobbying and putting more control in the hands of the elite and corporations, until we’re all fully enslaved.

by Anonymousreply 35April 19, 2024 12:05 AM

Ffs, Davida. You're not making much of an effort to conceal yourself.

by Anonymousreply 36April 19, 2024 12:21 AM

Today Biden visited a WaWa in Philly.

Totally impromptu. A real man of the people. The crowds, the cheering, the people clamoring for autographs and selfies. And Biden looking and sounding fit-as-a-fiddle!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37April 19, 2024 12:34 AM

Trump visits a bodega in Harlem

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38April 19, 2024 12:40 AM

Because...Forbes.

by Anonymousreply 39April 19, 2024 12:41 AM

R39 Your point?

by Anonymousreply 40April 19, 2024 12:49 AM

They are not tied. The Hill lies in every other word. Trump will defeat Biden by a super margin, and both houses of Congress will be in Republican hands. My favorite republican strategy is the attempt to impeach Mayorkos, which passed in the House but failed in the democrat controlled Senate. Republicans knew it wouldn't go through and would use the media to beat the Dems over their heads for open borders and American citizens murdered by illegal criminals. California, New York, etc., are Michigan finished as democracies. I hope you are happy. Trump 2024 2028.

by Anonymousreply 41April 19, 2024 12:59 AM

[quote]A hardline against Palestine must be maintained at all costs. Biden wins, the hardline is maintained. Trump wins, the hardline is even harder.

We all can certainly hope that's true.

by Anonymousreply 42April 19, 2024 1:10 AM

R37 hahahahaha damn the delusional thinking is out of control on the left

Not only was it staged and scripted and rehearsed, he tried to order a milkshake, and then he got distracted by a box like a kindergarten would

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43April 19, 2024 1:31 AM

Oh sippy, you’re a sap. Get lost.

by Anonymousreply 44April 19, 2024 1:36 AM

In 2016 I thought Trump was the biggest nightmare that ever came upon this country. And since 2020 I have watched the Democrats try to trans toddlers, put all their focus on drag queen story sessions with kids, defending men exposing their penises to women and locker rooms and restrooms, calls for open borders, basically start Nazi dialogue towards white people and start planting seeds that make the possibility of concentration camps and genocide towards whites a very real possibility with the way of thinking that they’ve brought about, Start divisive conversations about reparations for Black people while all along knowing it’s never gonna work and giving money handover fist to Any immigrant who steps across the border, along with a place to live, regardless of if they might be a terrorist or rapist.

Trump said back in his original campaign that there were rapist coming across the border, and everyone repremainded him about it. Look at the robbers and the murderers and the squatters and the rapists that are coming into this country now. Look at what is happening to Sweden, Spain, Ireland, the UK. I don’t think I can with clear conscious vote for Biden anymore because a vote for Biden seems to be a vote for heading towards anarchy and Sharia law.

by Anonymousreply 45April 19, 2024 1:37 AM

Trolls galore. I think sippy the sap responded at r45, but he’s blocked now. Fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 46April 19, 2024 1:42 AM

R46 never able to formulate response. You always just shut it down.

by Anonymousreply 47April 19, 2024 1:44 AM

I am a Democrat who feels no obligation to vote for Biden in November.. Voted for Biden in 2020. Didn't vote for him my state primary. Not happy the way everything is going. I really think Biden is going to lose. He isn't fixing anything. I saw Hillary on Kelly Clarksons show and I just find it heartbreaking that SHE isn't the one running. Why would I vote for 4 more years of Biden? No I am not Russian or Maga. I'm really unhappy with the Democrats not putting on any serious contenders on the Dems side.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48April 19, 2024 2:02 AM

[quote]Not only was it staged and scripted and rehearsed

As they're setting up the scene, you can hear the worker behind the counter being told, "and then he'll give you a tip".

Then when Biden shows up it's acted out like it's a surprise visit.

It's all so cringe worthy.

by Anonymousreply 49April 19, 2024 2:05 AM

If re-elected, Biden will not be able to remain President until January of 2029 and we will have President Harris.

by Anonymousreply 50April 19, 2024 2:06 AM

R50 = President Harris? That's even worse...She has been a complete disappointment.

by Anonymousreply 51April 19, 2024 2:27 AM

R50, wtf are you talking about?

by Anonymousreply 52April 19, 2024 2:45 AM

R52 how’s lala land?

by Anonymousreply 53April 19, 2024 2:46 AM

Joe is doing an excellent job. And r48 is a MAGAT.

by Anonymousreply 54April 19, 2024 2:48 AM

R54 = Actually I am an UNhappy Democrat. Keep insulting me. Biden needs every vote he can get. And if you think Biden is doing an "excellent job" you must be drunk.

by Anonymousreply 55April 19, 2024 2:50 AM

R54 please explain what he’s doing that you think is “excellent”

by Anonymousreply 56April 19, 2024 2:51 AM

These Kweens just spout off whatever nonsense they see in memes and what they hear at drag brunch

by Anonymousreply 57April 19, 2024 2:51 AM

R55, I’m not drunk, and you’re a MAGAT if you think Joe is not doing a good job. Or you live in a cave. On second thought—MAGAT.

by Anonymousreply 58April 19, 2024 3:44 AM

R55 had his student loans wiped clean and licks Bidens old shoes. Even Democrat Sherrod Brown is now using a commercial of himself standing next to Trump. Biden is Hillary all over again. Losing. Things are a mess. If Ukraine falls before November you can believe the GOP is going to remind everyone how much money American taxpayers sent there. Biden seems ignorant on inflation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59April 19, 2024 4:14 AM

R29 - There he goes again. Now he's plagiarizing Michael Rockefeller.

by Anonymousreply 60April 19, 2024 12:04 PM

. . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61April 20, 2024 9:31 PM

R59 So you are...opposed to the student debt forgiveness?

And also definitely-not-no-way-no-how a Republican?

by Anonymousreply 62April 20, 2024 9:40 PM

R62 Being opposed to student debt forgiveness is called: sanity

by Anonymousreply 63April 20, 2024 9:48 PM

MagaTroll

by Anonymousreply 64April 20, 2024 10:02 PM

[quote]I really think Biden is going to lose. He isn't fixing anything.

Yes, we're surely in dire straits.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65April 24, 2024 10:52 AM

Good work r65, show everyone in these states your little graph, that will fix everything!

Three hours ago

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66April 24, 2024 11:47 AM

Biden’s Gains Against Trump Vanish on Deep Economic Pessimism

The president is trailing Donald Trump in six of seven swing states as a majority of poll respondents see the economy worsening by the end of the year.

By Gregory Korte

(Bloomberg) -- President Joe Biden’s recent polling bump in key battleground states has mostly evaporated as a deep current of pessimism about the trajectory of the US economy hurts his standing with voters. The April Bloomberg News/Morning Consult poll found Biden is ahead in just one of the seven states most likely to determine the outcome of his matchup with Donald Trump, leading Michigan by 2 percentage points. Biden trails the presumptive GOP nominee slightly in Pennsylvania and Wisconsin, and his deficit in Georgia, Arizona, Nevada and North Carolina is larger.

Those results are largely a return to the previous state of the presidential race, before a strong State of the Union address appeared to power Biden in March to his best showing in the monthly poll since it began in October. The reversion comes as poll respondents offered a bleak near-term view of the economy, the issue that has consistently registered as their top concern at the ballot box. A majority of swing-state voters see worsening economic conditions in the coming months, with fewer than one in five saying they expect inflation and borrowing costs to be lower by the end of the year. Despite a resilient job market, only 23% of respondents said the employment rate would improve over the same time period.

For undecided voters — a group crucial to Biden’s effort to close the gap with Trump — the share who expect improvement on those economic factors was in the single digits. “Some of the shine of the State of the Union address has worn off,” said Matt Monday, senior manager of Morning Consult. “People are really tying Bidenomics and their perception of the economy to the inflation rate.”

More than three quarters of poll respondents said the president is responsible for the current performance of the US economy, and nearly half said he was “very responsible.” The poll has a margin of error of 1 percentage point across the seven states and was conducted April 8-15. While it was in the field, another higher-than-expected inflation report bolstered the case for the Federal Reserve to put off interest rate cuts, suggesting voters won’t see a retreat in borrowing costs any time soon.

Biden has sought to remind voters of the nation's economic recovery since the depths of the pandemic while acknowledging there is “still more work to do.” The White House routinely touts job gains, industrial investments and that price increases have cooled from their 2022 peak.

by Anonymousreply 67April 24, 2024 11:52 AM

Abortion Advantage

Meanwhile, the Biden campaign is counting on social issues, especially abortion, to help energize Democrats. For the first time in the tracking poll, more than half of swing-state voters said abortion was very important to their vote. The shares of Democrats and independents who characterized the issue that way has increased since March, while the proportion of Republican voters saying that has held steady, a sign the issue is a growing priority for the voters more likely to align with Biden’s views on it.

On April 9, the second day of polling, an Arizona Supreme Court decision upheld a restrictive abortion law from 1864. In that state, abortion is now the most important issue for three in 10 Democratic women, surpassing the economy. Independent voters in Arizona say they trust Biden over Trump on that issue by 12 percentage points. Among suburban women in the state, it’s a 25-point advantage.  Trump has tried to moderate his position on abortion, saying the Supreme Court’s decision overturning Roe v. Wade — made possible by three justices he appointed — means that the decision of each state “must be the law of the land.” He then said the Arizona Supreme Court decision went too far. In response to open-ended questions about what they had heard about Trump in the last week, hundreds of respondents cited that issue. Many said he was being evasive or flip-flopping.

Voter Disillusionment

The RealClearPolitics average of national polls shows Trump and Biden in a virtual tie in the popular vote. But across seven battleground states in the Bloomberg News/Morning Consult poll, Trump has a six-point lead in a head-to-head matchup with Biden.

The margin between the major-party candidates is similar when third-party or independent contenders are included. The most threatening of those challengers, former Democrat Robert F. Kennedy Jr., has consistently polled in the high single digits, buoyed by wide name recognition owing to his famous Democratic family. Kennedy secured a place on the Michigan ballot last week under the Natural Law Party banner. The Bloomberg News/Morning Consult poll of registered voters does not take into account how likely respondents are to vote in an election still more than six months away. The 2020 election had the highest turnout of eligible voters in more than a century, but voter disillusionment over a Biden-Trump rematch — with both candidates having high negative ratings — makes participation this time uncertain.    Biden's six-point deficit across the swing states is even wider than that of Democratic congressional candidates, who trail Republicans by two points. That hints that more voters have a sour view of Biden than his party overall.

Those ticket-splitters — voters who say they’ll vote for Trump for president but a Democrat for Congress — are far more pessimistic about the economy than those who split their voters the other way, Biden for president and a Republican for Congress.

Methodology

The Bloomberg News/Morning Consult poll surveyed 4,969 registered voters in seven swing states: 801 registered voters in Arizona, 802 in Georgia, 708 in Michigan, 450 in Nevada, 703 in North Carolina, 803 in Pennsylvania and 702 in Wisconsin. The surveys were conducted online from April 8-15. The aggregated data across the seven swing states were weighted to approximate a target sample of swing-state registered voters based on gender, age, race/ethnicity, marital status, home ownership, 2020 presidential vote and state. State-level data were weighted to approximate a target sample of registered voters in the respective state based on gender, age, race/ethnicity, marital status, home ownership, and 2020 presidential vote. The margin of error is plus or minus 1 percentage point across the seven states; 3 percentage points in Arizona, Georgia and Pennsylvania; 4 percentage points in Michigan, North Carolina, and Wisconsin, and 5 percentage points in Nevada.

by Anonymousreply 68April 24, 2024 11:53 AM

[quote]More than three quarters of poll respondents said the president is responsible for the current performance of the US economy, and nearly half said he was “very responsible.”

Now you know why Democrats fervently wish Americans were smarter (and Republicans take every opportunity to dumb them down even further.) Voters believe Biden is responsible for one of the only economies in the world that is doing better than expected, and they're dissatisfied.

by Anonymousreply 69April 24, 2024 12:00 PM

Good Lord, and it's not even May yet.

by Anonymousreply 70April 24, 2024 12:00 PM

So blame 300 million people for not being smart enough, instead of blaming one person who was not smart enough to realize it was a bad idea to run for reelection

by Anonymousreply 71April 24, 2024 12:03 PM

300 million people are not voting against Biden.

by Anonymousreply 72April 24, 2024 12:09 PM

Jesus how literal are you? What are you, autistic?

by Anonymousreply 73April 24, 2024 12:15 PM

[quote] Voters believe Biden is responsible

You know who told voters that Biden is responsible for the economy that the voters are dissatisfied with? Biden’s handlers, who even marketed Biden’s responsibility/fault as Bidenomics.

by Anonymousreply 74April 24, 2024 12:50 PM

Well, then, it makes sense they want to vote for the guy whose policies will make their personal economies even worse.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75April 24, 2024 12:55 PM

All they remember is that they had more money in their pockets under Trump, who was coasting on Obama’s economy.

Everyone knew that recovery would take years, we were told Biden’s plan would cause inflation. Even a fairly uncynical person would have seen that Biden would best leave another term to someone else because he would never be able to run on the economy since it wouldn’t have recovered by 2024. His job was to fall on that sword, that was why people accepted him as the nominee four years ago, because he would be gone in four years. Do what needed to be done and get out of Dodge. He thought differently.

by Anonymousreply 76April 24, 2024 1:07 PM

[quote] we were told Biden’s plan would cause inflation.

I appreciate your honesty on that point.

by Anonymousreply 77April 24, 2024 3:03 PM

R33, Stop with the Gavin Newsom mentions.

Nope, President Biden hasn't accomplished anything. Unless....

You're on insulin;

You had student debt;

Your roads and bridges were or are in disrepair;

You think Ukraine should remain independent;

You needed a job;

You needed healthcare insurance;

You care about the environment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78April 24, 2024 3:27 PM

R78 Biden does not need to communicate that to me. I vote a solid Democratic ticket. Biden needs to communicate this to several thousand people in seven states who currently do not like the state of the country.

by Anonymousreply 79April 24, 2024 3:35 PM

There is an Australian TV show called Planet America, which takes a weekly look at US politics and is particularly interested in the statistics. They pointed out this week that in the polls that ask the question, Trump leads by a long way among voters who have not voted in any of the last 3 elections, whereas Biden leads more convincingly the more of those elections a person has voted in. Among those who took part in all three, he is well ahead.

If you've voted in the last three elections, you're very likely to vote in the next one. The Trump supporting non-voters MIGHT turn up in 2024, but it's no sure thing. So that's something to watch, particularly in those seven states.

They also pointed out that RFK is just now starting to take more voters from Trump than from Biden, whereas before it was the other way round. Not yet clear if it's a definite trend.

by Anonymousreply 80April 24, 2024 3:42 PM

Most of what Biden does is behind the scenes. When he says he was working the phones, he means he's had to mend fences all over the world that Trump tore down. In this post-Covid, war-torn, polluted planet- he's the wizened sea captain keeping this fucking ship afloat.

by Anonymousreply 81April 25, 2024 12:46 AM

Okay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82April 25, 2024 2:01 AM

Meanwhile in front of the Biden School of Public Policy at the University of Delaware

Peg Bundy: “Thank the captain of the ship, kids!”

Kids: “Thanks, Captain!”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83April 25, 2024 2:11 AM

R82, Hilarious!

by Anonymousreply 84April 25, 2024 2:21 AM

I’d rather have a president who sometimes goofs up on the teleprompter than one who shits his pants. Not to mention fomented an insurrection. I like the job that Biden is doing. Bottom line.

by Anonymousreply 85April 25, 2024 2:27 AM

How do you know Biden isn’t incontinent either? At that age everything goes.

by Anonymousreply 86April 25, 2024 2:40 AM

[quote] I’d rather have a president who sometimes goofs up on the teleprompter than one who shits his pants.

Biden’s fast approaching that later stage.

by Anonymousreply 87April 25, 2024 2:41 AM

It’s obvious that Biden doesn’t wear diapers, r86. And I don’t care if he did. I think he doing a great job running the country.

by Anonymousreply 88April 25, 2024 2:53 AM

R9 never say never.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89April 25, 2024 2:53 AM

Former President Donald Trump has thwarted President Joe Biden's momentum in six key swing states as concerns about the economy persist.

In a Bloomberg-Morning Consult poll released Wednesday, Trump holds leads over Biden in six of seven swing states. Trump's leads in Arizona, Nevada, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin are larger than in last month's survey from the same pollster. He also leads in Georgia and trails Biden in only one of the swing states surveyed: Michigan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90April 25, 2024 8:43 AM

Thank you rip van winkle

It was posted at r66

by Anonymousreply 91April 25, 2024 8:46 AM

Sorry R91

by Anonymousreply 92April 25, 2024 8:49 AM

Joe's blip @ R82 is as nothing compared to Trump's Gettysburg Address. And indeed, Trump's long showreel of podium logorrhea.

Even if an equivalence was contrived in verbal errors, it's still the difference between a sane man and a psychopath misspeaking.

by Anonymousreply 93April 25, 2024 9:34 AM

I agree.

And yet Trump is still leading.

by Anonymousreply 94April 25, 2024 9:37 AM

R17, there was no conspiracy to kill the aid workers. They were killed because they were helping Palestinians, aka terrorists.

by Anonymousreply 95April 25, 2024 9:40 AM

R95

“Given what Jews endured in the twentieth century, it would be tactless to call these Religious Zionist disciples fascists. Let’s just say they celebrate a nation that is enjoying divine election and frustrated glory, surviving through permanent, agonal war; a nation united by blood and faith, covering up irredentism with a rhetoric of covenanted motherland, educating by indoctrination, devoted to a code of behavior defined by hierarchy, and spreading cynicism about democratic norms, including the very idea of dispassionate truth.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96April 25, 2024 10:21 AM

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97April 25, 2024 1:49 PM

PAUSE

by Anonymousreply 98April 25, 2024 2:19 PM

R94, he isn’t.

by Anonymousreply 99April 25, 2024 3:16 PM

R99 gaslighting will not save you

No one will save you

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100April 25, 2024 4:12 PM

R100, let’s tag up in November. Dump is not winning.

by Anonymousreply 101April 25, 2024 5:04 PM

But he is more likely to win

You can reaffirm yourself over and over again

But Biden is headed into an election with the tide against him

It doesn’t help that he appears to want to lose the election by doing things like banning Tiktok or fighting with the New York Times.

by Anonymousreply 102April 25, 2024 5:26 PM

The tide isn't against him. Polls have continually undercounted Dem votes. TiKTok won't resolve until way after the election, it's a non-factor. As is the NYT, who nobody reads.

by Anonymousreply 103April 25, 2024 5:46 PM

Oh dear, me, should say "which nobody reads" at r103.

by Anonymousreply 104April 25, 2024 6:02 PM

Biden stands to lose every Jew vote in the country.

by Anonymousreply 105April 25, 2024 6:43 PM

R105, meds are good! Psychosis is not. Take your meds!

by Anonymousreply 106April 25, 2024 6:51 PM

Soaring gas prices hit $7.29 a gallon in California

Mix of Slowing Growth, Firm Inflation Worries Investors

Stock Market Today: Dow Drops 600 Points After GDP Slows to 1.6%

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107April 25, 2024 7:23 PM

R106 is either grossly uninformed or beyond delusional.

by Anonymousreply 108April 25, 2024 7:28 PM

. . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109April 25, 2024 7:29 PM

. . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110April 25, 2024 7:31 PM

Bidenomics. We’ll probably be hearing the word a lot… from Republicans.

by Anonymousreply 111April 25, 2024 7:32 PM

Bidenomics. We’ll probably be hearing the word a lot… from Democrats

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112April 25, 2024 7:41 PM

Bidenomics. We’ll probably be hearing the word a lot… from grocery shoppers

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113April 25, 2024 7:44 PM

[quote] We’ll probably be hearing the word a lot… from Democrats

Republican candidates will appreciate that self-own by Democrats.

by Anonymousreply 114April 25, 2024 7:47 PM

R108 is missing their Lithium. Just stop. All of these articles are shit. Joe is not losing the Jewish vote, Jews know that Dump is far worse. Dump’s patronizing the Christian crazies because when Jesus comes again, you know what happens to the Jews.

The articles are click-bait, stop giving them clicks.

by Anonymousreply 115April 25, 2024 7:48 PM

r108 just trolls for attention.

by Anonymousreply 116April 25, 2024 7:51 PM

Jewish voters still largely favor Democrats. But those who believe in letting Israel do whatever it wants will defect to Republicans (if they have not already; Trump was bankrolled after all by Sheldon Adelson.)

However, this the states which will determine the election do not have significant Jewish populations, with the exception of Pennsylvania.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117April 25, 2024 7:56 PM

R115, Trump has a daughter who is Jewish, a Jewish son-in-law and three Jewish grandchildren.

by Anonymousreply 118April 25, 2024 7:56 PM

That being said, a mirror effect of college students not voting because of Israel and Jewish voters defecting because of Israel could potentially swing a close state.

by Anonymousreply 119April 25, 2024 7:58 PM

Trump’s mentor Roy Cohn was Jewish as well.

by Anonymousreply 120April 25, 2024 7:59 PM

Dump,does not give one shit about Jews, and that includes his Jewish family. Maybe especially his Jewish family. Geez has no one been watching this asshole?

by Anonymousreply 121April 25, 2024 8:11 PM

Look, we will see, but young people are not going to vote for Dump over Israel. Especially young women. Has everyone forgotten that the choice is between Biden and Dump?

by Anonymousreply 122April 25, 2024 8:13 PM

A vote for Biden is a vote for President Harris.

by Anonymousreply 123April 25, 2024 8:23 PM

R123, President Harris is a million times better than President Dump. Has everyone lost their frigging minds? Or are the trolls restless? I think they’re nervous that Dump is now known as the shitting president.

by Anonymousreply 124April 25, 2024 8:25 PM

[quote]Look, we will see, but young people are not going to vote for Dump over Israel.

No. They will stay home or vote for third party candidates.

What part of this are you failing to grasp?

by Anonymousreply 125April 25, 2024 8:34 PM

[quote]A vote for Biden is a vote for President Harris.

Nothing wrong with that, r123!

by Anonymousreply 126April 25, 2024 8:36 PM

r126, she's a goddamn trainwreck. Don't be stupid.

by Anonymousreply 127April 25, 2024 8:37 PM

[quote]President Harris is a million times better than President Dump. Has everyone lost their frigging minds? Or are the trolls restless? I think they’re nervous that Dump is now known as the shitting president.

538 current average of polls:

Kamala: approval 38.5%

Trump: approval 42.1%

by Anonymousreply 128April 25, 2024 8:41 PM

[quote]r126, she's a goddamn trainwreck. Don't be stupid.

Could you be any more amateurish in your trolling, r127?

by Anonymousreply 129April 25, 2024 8:43 PM

R124

A) you have scatological references on your brain constantly

B) Kamala Harris has lower approval than Biden or Trump. Everyone just accepted her because we assumed Biden would be gone in 2024 and that we would not be in a position where we would have to vote for an 82 year old man whom the choice of running mate was critical. But she was a terrible choice who was given one job, border, and failed. It doesn’t matter if she would be a better President than Trump. The people do not like her more than Trump.

by Anonymousreply 130April 25, 2024 8:47 PM

President Harris would be exponentially worse than President Palin.

by Anonymousreply 131April 25, 2024 8:47 PM

And part of the reason many people did not vote for John McCain is that they did not like his running mate.

Partisan people don’t decide elections. Election are decided by occasional voters who are politically unaligned. A running mate is a major consideration for them when the nominee is as old as Biden, just as it was when it was John McCain.

by Anonymousreply 132April 25, 2024 9:13 PM

Even Kamala's secret service guards are third rate

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133April 25, 2024 9:49 PM

[quote]But she was a terrible choice who was given one job, border, and failed.

Sure, Jan @ r130...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134April 25, 2024 10:17 PM

congratulations you figured out how to properly post a gif!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135April 25, 2024 11:17 PM

To be fair to Kamala, she didn't fail. Her assignment was to do nothing. They never intended to do anything to stem the illegals flooding the border.

The whole matter was a charade.

by Anonymousreply 136April 25, 2024 11:21 PM

The Republicans wouldn't pass their own bill, r135, how is Kamala supposed to magically fix things?

by Anonymousreply 137April 25, 2024 11:32 PM

Kamala wasn’t supposed to open her retarded mouth and say that she didn’t need to go and see for herself. She’s the dumbest cunts around. She bought Jussie’s story hook, line, and sinker.

by Anonymousreply 138April 25, 2024 11:35 PM

R132, by your statement, they already fucking voted for Kamala in 2020.

by Anonymousreply 139April 25, 2024 11:35 PM

If you aren’t able to solve a problem, don’t announce you’re going to assign someone to solve a problem!

by Anonymousreply 140April 25, 2024 11:35 PM

Whole bunch of trolls on here, I don’t see a bunch of posts. I do see r125, and I don’t think you grasp how hated Dump is. People aren’t staying home for this election and they aren’t voting for third party candidates. People will come out and vote against Dump in droves, like they did in 2020.

by Anonymousreply 141April 25, 2024 11:39 PM

Kim Kardashian and Kamala discussing criminal reform this week. 💀

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142April 25, 2024 11:46 PM

Kamala sends trans activist Dylan Mulvaney a one-year 'birthday' note congratulating her on performing 'girlhood' for 365 days

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143April 25, 2024 11:48 PM

Were you stomping your little foot as you were posting that, r140?

by Anonymousreply 144April 25, 2024 11:51 PM

Do not come. Do not come! So effective

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145April 26, 2024 2:22 AM

^Is that what she used to tell Willie Brown?

by Anonymousreply 146April 26, 2024 2:28 AM

Clueless

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147April 26, 2024 2:31 AM

Dumper at r146. Fuck off. And blocked.

by Anonymousreply 148April 26, 2024 2:35 AM

[quote]Jewish voters still largely favor Democrats. But those who believe in letting Israel do whatever it wants will defect to Republicans

OK, so let's say I'm Jewish. How is it in my interests to vote for a far-Right guy who has made it clear he would like to be (a) an autocrat and (b) above the law? Does this not even ring a tiny, dreadful bell?

by Anonymousreply 149April 26, 2024 2:19 PM

R149, well said. The mantra of “never forget” comes in handy when considering whether you’re voting for Dump or Biden.

by Anonymousreply 150April 26, 2024 2:33 PM

If Biden refuses to debate Trump, he’ll look like a coward.

by Anonymousreply 151April 26, 2024 2:38 PM

[quote]OK, so let's say I'm Jewish. How is it in my interests to vote for a far-Right guy who has made it clear he would like to be (a) an autocrat and (b) above the law? Does this not even ring a tiny, dreadful bell?

Well since Netanyahu is still in power, [bold]CLEARLY NOT.[/bold]

by Anonymousreply 152April 26, 2024 2:50 PM

Point taken, but my hypothesis was I'm Jewish and I live in America.

Whatever horrible stuff Netanyahu does he is not likely to start persecuting Jews. The same could not confidently be said for the GOP, the way they're going. If Jews are lucky they won't be one of the persecuted groups this time, but women are already on the chopping block in the US and gays and intellectuals will shortly follow if Trump wins. You can tell from his tweets he's itching to be able to lock up some of the commentariat. So as a Jew I wouldn't be flush with confidence. And I sure wouldn't want to have to flee to Israel right now.

by Anonymousreply 153April 26, 2024 3:13 PM

[quote]If Biden refuses to debate Trump, he’ll look like a coward.

Oh noes, r151, oh noes...

by Anonymousreply 154April 26, 2024 3:16 PM

Also r151:

[quote]I eat bloody stools!

by Anonymousreply 155April 26, 2024 3:18 PM

Here is the problem with R153 and why we are seeing articles like below

He only thinks fascism is bad when it persecutes Jews.

Fascism is bad because a minority is scapegoated for the problems of the majority.

Many other Jews have come to similar conclusions as OP which is why they support Trump, or Netanyahu, or they can convince themselves that Israel isn’t perpetuating the same crimes the Germans were also responsible for.

The Left - who, after all, were the first victims of the Nazis - have been saying this for years, but in a quiet voice. The Left is now making the comparison out loud now. This is leading more Jews to support Trump.

So do not tell me the Jews will save us because they still have the cultural memory of the horrors of the Holocaust. That ship has sailed. Or more accurately, that ship was heading to Gaza but then turned around because Israel began assassinating international aid workers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156April 26, 2024 3:41 PM

[quote]If Biden refuses to debate Trump, he’ll look like a coward.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157April 26, 2024 5:04 PM

If Joe had governed as the moderate he sold himself as in 2020 ....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158April 26, 2024 5:19 PM

[quote]If Joe had governed as the moderate he sold himself as in 2020 ....

Tell us you're a Jesse Watters fan without telling us.

by Anonymousreply 159April 26, 2024 5:23 PM

is Amy brushing up on her Spanish

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160April 27, 2024 6:35 AM

[quote] Biden and Trump now tied

In what? A race to the bottom?

by Anonymousreply 161April 27, 2024 12:23 PM

R161, For the number of months they both have left to live.

by Anonymousreply 162April 27, 2024 12:25 PM

Here’s the thing - this data would have been available since last year, showing Biden had reached an extremely stable plateau and reelection would be unlikely if not impossible. At that point, it would have been clear that Biden needed to stand down.

Instead, the decision was made to pull forward.

Believe me, even the Democratic Party has very little reason to want Biden to continue to be President. He did not staff his White House with transnational Democrats as past Democrats had done - everyone remembers Bill Clinton staffed his cabinet with people like Federico Pẽna from Denver or Bill Richardson from New Mexico; Biden chose old Washington hands like Merrick Garland and Anthony Blinken. Democrats across the country running for office want an energetic President who will campaign and fundraise for them, not an unpopular geriatric who is less press friendly than Nixon and who sucks up all the fundraising for himself to continue on his existential war for the Republic. In almost all aspects, Biden did not present any advantage to put up for reelection for the Democratic Party. He has no use as a recruiter or a campaign booster.

Yet the decision was made to pull forward.

The only argument that could be made for pulling forward is that Democrats simply wanted to avoid a wasteful primary season, and start behaving like a parliamentary system and have the candidate simply chosen by the party. That would require Biden to suck up all the delegates in the state primaries and then stand down. He would decline the nomination on the first round of voting at the convention and then the delegates would be released and the superdelegates would sway them toward the party leadership’s chosen person, who would have already been anointed in public after a standing down announcement by Biden.

Except that has not happened.

It needed to happen before March 31, or Biden would be blamed for waiting longer than Lyndon Johnson who is already blamed for waiting too long to stand down in 1968, should the replacement candidate lose.

I think that was they were heading, but something happened with Israel.

On February 28, Haim Saban no-showed at his own Biden fundraiser.

Haim Saban is one of the largest, if not the largest, Democratic fundraiser. Haim Saban is also known to more or less blackmail politicians out in the open. Haim Saban was one of the signatories on an open letter from prominent donors to Nancy Pelosi, in March 2008, warning her that they would withhold funding for the DCCC (House pac) for her “meddling” (Obama had taken an insurmountable lead in the delegate count but not enough to win the nomination. Pelosi merely said it would not be good for the superdelegates to go against the will of the majority. Saban wanted the superdelegates to overrule the pledged delegates and give the nomination to Hillary Clinton. He was entitled to meddle, not she.)

Haim Saban also takes credit for the Abraham Accords, which of course was brokered under Trump.

On March 13, Chuck Schumer took the unprecedented step of denouncing Netanyahu on the floor of Congress à propos of no real particular instigation and the Democratic Senate lined up behind him.

On March 31, nothing happened.

On April 4, Israel appears to have flat-out assassinated aid workers.

On April 6, Pelosi took the unprecedented step of aligning with the Squad flank to call for an immediate halt to arms sales to Israel. This went against the Biden administration’s position and further damaged the Biden administration’s credibility among antiwar progressives. It even went against Pelosi’s own Israeli hawk history. Why would Pelosi pivot like this at this time, to damage Biden?

Where is Nancy Pelosi from?

So, we are now at a point where we are heading into an election Biden will almost certainly lose. Nothing can be done to save his reelection, and the Democrats must simply accept that any backup plan will almost certainly fail because there is not enough time.

The Onion last week wrote this pre-obituary: (next post)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163April 27, 2024 1:59 PM

WASHINGTON—In a shocking breach of White House security, President Joe Biden was reportedly carried away by ants Friday. According to witnesses, the 81-year-old commander-in-chief remained quite calm during his apparent abduction by the insects, showing no signs of resistance as the swarm of approximately 2,500 black carpenter ants hoisted him over their bodies using their powerful mandibles and began marching slowly but steadily toward the White House Rose Garden. Secret Service officials confirmed that snipers stationed on the roof of the executive mansion fired upon the swarm to no avail, reportedly because the ants’ 6-millimeter-long bodies were simply too small to target. At press time, sources said the FBI was negotiating with the ant colony’s queen for Biden’s release.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164April 27, 2024 2:00 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!