Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Plot Twist: Taylor Swift's New Album is About Matty Healy

Her Tortured Poets album leaked and she's attacking the 1975's Matty all over it!

by Anonymousreply 236April 28, 2024 2:57 PM

When every ex is an asshole and/or crazy, they’re not the problem — you are.

by Anonymousreply 1April 18, 2024 5:14 AM

How guys still don't see the pattern with this witch bitch from hell is beyond me.

by Anonymousreply 2April 18, 2024 5:17 AM

So she had been cheating with Matt since 2022, thought it was true love, and he left when the going got tough.

by Anonymousreply 3April 18, 2024 6:19 AM

Beyonce might finally get AOTY

by Anonymousreply 4April 18, 2024 6:21 AM

Didn't she date him for like a week?

by Anonymousreply 5April 18, 2024 8:13 AM

She’s like so tortured and like such a poet you guys!

by Anonymousreply 6April 18, 2024 8:30 AM

It's so cryptic the way she sneaks in these subliminal messages about the men in her life... I wonder if she saw clouds in her coffee before she buried Paul 🤔

by Anonymousreply 7April 18, 2024 8:47 AM

She couldn't cope with him being a junkie.

by Anonymousreply 8April 18, 2024 2:54 PM

How do people not get tired of her? It's the same thing every time.

by Anonymousreply 9April 18, 2024 3:05 PM

Her fans love her whiny, jilted middle-class white girl schtick and lyrics. They eat it up because so many of them relate to it themselves. This record will sell out in the millions just like all of her others. Next tour makes a billion, rinse wash repeat. Unless of course she settles in with Kelce, gets pregnant etc. Then we'll get a record full of boring marital ruminations.

by Anonymousreply 10April 18, 2024 3:10 PM

I keep calling this album "The Tortured Department Store."

by Anonymousreply 11April 18, 2024 3:54 PM

Matty Healy swore revenge if Taylor Swift attacked him on an album, so we have that to look forward to. Her other singer exes - John Mayer, Harry Styles, Calvin Harris - were too polite to come after her.

“Do not come for me. Trust me. You know who I’m talking to. Honestly, you know who you are. I’m as mental as I seem. I have the receipts. Don’t fuck with me. Trust me.”

by Anonymousreply 12April 18, 2024 9:23 PM

Matty better watch out because Travis Kelce will snap Matty like a twig.

by Anonymousreply 13April 18, 2024 9:47 PM

No man is going to want to own up to being the subject of ‘The Smallest Man Who Ever Lived’, that's for sure.

by Anonymousreply 14April 18, 2024 10:46 PM

It leaked. Its boring as fuck and the lyrics are even more cringeworthy than usual. Zero growth as an artist. Probably her worst album ever. She needs to dump Jack Antanoff and his boring synth production.

by Anonymousreply 15April 18, 2024 10:48 PM

R4 I think Billie Eilish will get it again. She's releasing an album in May.

by Anonymousreply 16April 18, 2024 10:49 PM

My favourite song on the album is "He Likes to suck dick." but I can't figure out what ex she is singing about.

by Anonymousreply 17April 18, 2024 11:22 PM

^ All of them 😏

by Anonymousreply 18April 18, 2024 11:32 PM

Been there. Done that.

by Anonymousreply 19April 18, 2024 11:55 PM

R17, I've got a guess...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20April 19, 2024 12:35 AM

:The average celebrity publicist does not have fans. But Paine, the 52-year-old redhead seen trailing Swift at awards shows and rubbing shoulders with Gayle King in the Eras Tour VIP area, has become a Swiftverse cult figure in her own right. Fans post reverently about her PR machinations and share videos of her expertly attending to Swift’s needs: smoothing out Swift’s dress on the red carpet, leading Swift right past a scrum of reporters whose questions have not been approved, subtly offering Swift what appeared to be water at the Video Music Awards—a night when the star was filmed dancing in a manner that suggested inebriation."

Swifties are insane.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21April 19, 2024 12:44 AM

[quote] Her other singer exes - John Mayer, Harry Styles, Calvin Harris - were too polite to come after her.

Polite? No, they crisply shut her shit down before she could sic her psychotic fans onto them. I think Mayer actually threatened legal action at some point.

by Anonymousreply 22April 19, 2024 3:25 AM

My favorite romantic revenge song is Why'd You Do It by Marianne Faithfull. That's how it's done, Taylor.

by Anonymousreply 23April 19, 2024 3:32 AM

[quote] “Do not come for me. Trust me. You know who I’m talking to. Honestly, you know who you are. I’m as mental as I seem. I have the receipts. Don’t fuck with me. Trust me.”

Whose quote is that? Healy’s or Swift’s?

I don’t know anything about Matty Healy and the only other time I’ve heard the name is when Rina Sawayama was going after him.

by Anonymousreply 24April 19, 2024 3:42 AM

R24 - Matty said that. Taylor has now attacked him many times on this new album..

by Anonymousreply 25April 19, 2024 4:28 AM

Taylor or her private army of songwriters couldn't dream of penning a song as mature as this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26April 19, 2024 4:54 AM

But there is at least one song about the breakup with Joe Alwyn. It's called "So Long, London."

One verse about the breakup:

[quote] And I'm pissed off you let me give you all that youth for free.

And the end of the song:

[quote] So long, London, had a good run [quote] A moment of warm sun, But I'm not the one [quote] So long, London, stitches undone [quote] Two graves, one gun [quote] You'll find someone

by Anonymousreply 27April 19, 2024 5:36 AM

You stood out like a ruby in a black man's ear.

by Anonymousreply 28April 19, 2024 5:43 AM

Isn’t she getting a bit long in the tooth to be peddling this same old schtick?

by Anonymousreply 29April 19, 2024 5:45 AM

@r28 Romeo and Juliet...

"It seems she hangs upon the cheek of night

Like a rich jewel in an Ethiop’s ear"

by Anonymousreply 30April 19, 2024 6:00 AM

😵‍💫🤮🤡.

by Anonymousreply 31April 19, 2024 7:04 AM

Rolling Stone gave it a 100. I'm not kidding.

A perfect score.

So ridiculous it must be a parody.

(I listened to about three songs and they sound just like her last three records. Nothing was offensive or anything. Just kinda boring and derivative.)

by Anonymousreply 32April 19, 2024 7:35 AM

Rolling Stone is entirely A.I., isn't it? It's just a mechanism to produce ad revenue and sell data.

by Anonymousreply 33April 19, 2024 7:41 AM

Why do people care so much about this dyke and her fantasy love life? She’s so ugly.

by Anonymousreply 34April 19, 2024 7:54 AM

R32 if Jann Wenner can’t win back the blacks or the feminists, he can at least maintain an iron grip on the Swifties.

by Anonymousreply 35April 19, 2024 8:21 AM

I like it r26 will have to check out more of their music

by Anonymousreply 36April 19, 2024 8:29 AM

Pitchfork rate her unusually highly, she tends to be ranked above a 7 even with a mixed review, presumably to ward offthe Swifties.

by Anonymousreply 37April 19, 2024 8:31 AM

R16 You haven't even heard the album yet you think it will be the best album of the year?

by Anonymousreply 38April 19, 2024 8:34 AM

Yeah R37. It's so sad. Taylor (and Beyonce) could put out just blank noise and the "critics" would rave.

I guess it's the way things are now. But I don't remember peak Madonna, peak Mariah, peak Whitney or even peak Gaga getting this sort untouchable treatment. Pop stars traditionally get skewered by the critics.

by Anonymousreply 39April 19, 2024 8:35 AM

Matty is old and used up now. I'm surprised Taylor went there. Was it a pity fuck?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40April 19, 2024 8:37 AM

Preach, r23. Although, this one might actually be FUN. Imagine the Swifties and the Swinettes squaring off on-line. Bad blood indeed.

by Anonymousreply 41April 19, 2024 9:07 AM

She’s such a petulant womanchild.

by Anonymousreply 42April 19, 2024 9:09 AM

They hooked up when he first broke out a decade ago and she wore a 1975 T-shirt. And they were photographed partying together last year. So she got tired of Joe Alwyn’s quiet depressed ass, she had an exciting, flamboyant fellow performer all lined up. But listening to this album Matty dumped her.

by Anonymousreply 43April 19, 2024 9:13 AM

She is still writing songs like she is 17.

by Anonymousreply 44April 19, 2024 9:39 AM

Wonder what her fans with young children think about the F bombs she is dropping? She writes like a teen saying naughty words.

by Anonymousreply 45April 19, 2024 9:45 AM

Where's the song hooks? I hear a lot of whining.

by Anonymousreply 46April 19, 2024 9:47 AM

Kim K diss track?

by Anonymousreply 47April 19, 2024 9:58 AM

It's the SAME as the last three records. She really needs to expand on her sound and work with other producers. Her catalog is gonna sound like one long extended record. She's big enough to experiment and not suffer any consequences if it doesn't work.

by Anonymousreply 48April 19, 2024 10:43 AM

Joe Alwyn likes to stay home feeling depressed? So do I! He should date me.

by Anonymousreply 49April 19, 2024 10:46 AM

Well, it's no Kim Petras SLUT POP masterpiece, but I think it should sell a few million units.

by Anonymousreply 50April 19, 2024 10:53 AM

R50 A few BeGazillion units you mean.

by Anonymousreply 51April 19, 2024 11:05 AM

Healy has the receipts? So she’s not as squeaky clean as her fans believe? Shocking! Maybe she likes her cocktails more than she likes cock. Or threesomes. Or occasionally partakes of some party favors. You know. To get in the mood. Maybe she says what she REALLY thinks about her fans when she’s loaded. In vino, veritas. She’s a … sloppy drunk? A lousy lay? A two-faced backstabbing bitch? Had an abortion? Her fans won’t believe it and the rest of us won’t care.

by Anonymousreply 52April 19, 2024 11:05 AM

I don’t understand why the anti-Taylor Swift people get so damned worked up and foam at the mouth? Let it go, move onto something else more productive! All of your complaining and criticism doesn’t affect her or her fans. You need to move along, you are making complete fools of yourselves.

by Anonymousreply 53April 19, 2024 11:15 AM

So High School is about Kelce

the Aimee one is about Kim K

by Anonymousreply 54April 19, 2024 11:16 AM

I had absolutely no idea that gay men were obsessed with Taylor Swift until I found DL. The sane people I know in the real world straight and gay are not spending their time going on and on and on and on about Taylor Swift. Sure 13 yo girls maybe but not adult men nor any of the adult woman I know..

It may be a wild falsehood but some are claiming that an unhealthy obsession with TS is part of the path toward declaring as trans. I bet that might not be totally true.

by Anonymousreply 55April 19, 2024 11:25 AM

I'm not familiar with her work, but are relationships the only subject matter she explores in her songs, or is there more to her?

by Anonymousreply 56April 19, 2024 11:29 AM

R56

What are the majority of songs released since the 1960s about no matter the artist ? They have studied this.

#1 relationship's

Other than knowing that I don’t listen to her music. But I do read that it’s her singing about relationships that appeals to her fan base. Which generally is young girls or woman.

by Anonymousreply 57April 19, 2024 11:40 AM

"Gowns...beautiful gowns."

by Anonymousreply 58April 19, 2024 11:45 AM

I know most songs are about (romantic) love and it's been that way since the first poems, I was just asking if she sings about things other than that.

by Anonymousreply 59April 19, 2024 11:46 AM

there was the marxist counterargument to postfeminist gender theory song cycle

by Anonymousreply 60April 19, 2024 11:46 AM

a pithy and proven defense of her drum majorette ageless and sexfree girl power and her global barbie capitalism

by Anonymousreply 61April 19, 2024 11:51 AM

@r57, "What are the majority of songs released since the 1960s about no matter the artist ? "

That's exactly why this is my favorite song

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62April 19, 2024 11:51 AM

Matty has a little personality and likes fun which is verboten in these times, I hope he destroys her for doing this bullshit again. She’s just mad that her fans thought she was problematic for going with him. This is all a big manipulation to pretend that she was tricked or something.

by Anonymousreply 63April 19, 2024 12:09 PM

30+ songs that all sound the same. I don’t get it.

by Anonymousreply 64April 19, 2024 12:11 PM

Calling it "The Tortured Poets Club" or whatever proves just how seriously she takes herself.

by Anonymousreply 65April 19, 2024 12:29 PM

"In a “2 a.m. surprise” early Friday morning, the pop star told her Instagram followers that “The Tortured Poets Department” is a “secret double album.”

Swift, 34, explained, “I’d written so much tortured poetry in the past 2 years and wanted to share it all with you, so here’s the second installment of TTPD: The Anthology. 15 extra songs.”

Twice as much of the same ol crap for the Swifties to enjoy! And she's 34!

by Anonymousreply 66April 19, 2024 12:37 PM

Double albums are always bloated. Unlike Taylor.

by Anonymousreply 67April 19, 2024 12:46 PM

^ She needs to settle down, marry a nice football player and start popping out babies, then she can write about the torture of 2AM feedings

by Anonymousreply 68April 19, 2024 12:52 PM

R67 Not always. There's a lot of great double albums

by Anonymousreply 69April 19, 2024 12:53 PM

R69, I think all the great double albums are bloated in some way. I love the White Album but even I think it has some songs that should not be on there. And it's probably the greatest double album ever. Some say London Calling is but I think that one is even more bloated.

by Anonymousreply 70April 19, 2024 12:56 PM

R68, she really needs to grow the fuck up and stop with the whole "Easter egg" thing in regards to people she's dated. She acts like she's still 14. I'm sure a swiftie will come on here and say "but everyone sings about ex lovers"! No, not everyone plays these little games on each and every album into their 30s.

by Anonymousreply 71April 19, 2024 12:57 PM

[quote] I had absolutely no idea that gay men were obsessed with Taylor Swift until I found DL.

Karen we know, you tell us every week.

by Anonymousreply 72April 19, 2024 12:59 PM

R71

Thank you for caring so much.

by Anonymousreply 73April 19, 2024 1:23 PM

R70 Double Nickels on the Dime, Zen Arcade, Daydream Nation, Leaves turn inside You

by Anonymousreply 74April 19, 2024 1:24 PM

R72

I think it’s great so many gay men can become so invested in their fem side and join with 13 yo girls in obsessing about Taylor Swift.

It’s beyond sweet

by Anonymousreply 75April 19, 2024 1:26 PM

R74, yeah, all bloated.

by Anonymousreply 76April 19, 2024 1:29 PM

The reviewer at Rolling Stone who gave her a 100 is a stan who was invited to her tour and took multiple pictures with her. In any other scenario this would be an extreme conflict of interest.

Rolling Stone is now just a PR puff rag.

by Anonymousreply 77April 19, 2024 1:32 PM

You tried to buy some pills

From a friend of friends of mine

They just ghosted you

Now you know what it feels like

by Anonymousreply 78April 19, 2024 1:39 PM

R76 Yeah...you never heard any of those albums.

by Anonymousreply 79April 19, 2024 1:41 PM

R79, actually, I have. I was big into Husker Du in college and I really tried to listen to Sonic Youth. And I do think they are all bloated. I'm not saying they are bad my any means, I just don't think they are quite the classics they are made out to be. It's ok to have different opinions.

by Anonymousreply 80April 19, 2024 1:53 PM

R80 Okay, how are Double Nickels or Leaves bloated? And which songs from Daydream Nation or Zen Arcade would you take off to make them less bloated?

by Anonymousreply 81April 19, 2024 2:09 PM

R81, I heard all those years ago but I just remember feeling the same way I do with all other double albums. They are mostly great but their are songs I can take or leave. Maybe I will listen again to see if my opinion has changed.

by Anonymousreply 82April 19, 2024 2:21 PM

I'm relieved to know we as gays have moved beyond our breakups, lost loves, "the one who got away", being cheated on, being attracted to someone, losing that attraction, and finding someone new.

Whew!

by Anonymousreply 83April 19, 2024 2:36 PM

[quote] Matty has a little personality and likes fun which is verboten in these times, I hope he destroys her for doing this bullshit again. She’s just mad that her fans thought she was problematic for going with him. This is all a big manipulation to pretend that she was tricked or something.

Still chasing “bad boys” who chat her up, like she’s half her age.

by Anonymousreply 84April 19, 2024 2:40 PM

Good lord the Today Show is devoting several segments to it. They gave all the audience outside copies. I think Hoda came on camera when she saw a note inside the album FROM STEVIE NICKS!

by Anonymousreply 85April 19, 2024 2:44 PM

She’s critic-proof. The industry actively fears her. She can destroy anyone who says anything bad about her (Jo Koy) or doesn’t put her on a romantic pedestal (Alwyn, Healy, Gyllenhaal). Critics fear her. They will all continue to inflate praise on her “diary - ah!” songwriting ability.

I agree that she needs to grow up and stop using her fame as method to be a mean girl to exes and girls who refuse to play by her squad rules (ie. “Worship Taylor!”).

Taylor is still feelin 22 at age 35. Grow up, ye sorority alcoholic bitch.

by Anonymousreply 86April 19, 2024 3:52 PM

R86 I'm long over my music snob days, so I have no problem saying that she writes a catchy song. That's what the fuck pop music is. It's not about being Lennon or changing the landscape. It's about taping your foot while waiting in line at the bank. If I had a little girl, I would want her to listen to Swift.

"Some people want to fill the world with silly love songs And what's wrong with that?"

Wings

by Anonymousreply 87April 19, 2024 4:36 PM

FUCK, "tapping"

by Anonymousreply 88April 19, 2024 4:38 PM

That’s just it R86. The emperor has no clothes. It’ll be interesting when the tide begins to turn on her as it inevitably will at some point.

by Anonymousreply 89April 19, 2024 4:42 PM

Critics?

That gal has politicians sacred of her and her influence. One side maga hating on her and the Dems being asked at press conferences if they are actively recruiting her. The response was something like we love Taylor then something about the Hatch Act and can’t say more.

Taylor Swift has real power

“At some point” ——-decades from now I hope you have patience

by Anonymousreply 90April 19, 2024 4:48 PM

Talk about a bunch of misdirected derision.

I agree with every criticism of Swift, but that's exactly why I give her all the credit in the world. I see her in the same way I see the Kardashians.

Can I really begrudge Swift and the Kardashians their billions of fans and dollars? Nope.

It's their fans I deride.

by Anonymousreply 91April 19, 2024 5:31 PM

R87 you’re right but I just can’t listen to any of her music and I love pop. There’s not even the tiniest hint of an edge there I think is the problem for me. Plus she has a pointy face!

by Anonymousreply 92April 19, 2024 5:40 PM

Why would R87 tape his foot while waiting in line at the bank? That’s odd.

by Anonymousreply 93April 19, 2024 5:47 PM

I wouldn't ever put Taylor and the Kardashians in the same sentence. One is a talented but boring performer. The Kardashians are just....the Kardashians.

by Anonymousreply 94April 19, 2024 5:49 PM

She’s a middle aged alcoholic. An overgrown adolescent who clearly doesn’t know how to privately resolve the dissolution of adult relationships. She is the leader of the “broadcast it” generation.

Not what I would a pre-teen girl to be exposed to at all.

by Anonymousreply 95April 19, 2024 5:52 PM

It’s terrible. She’s a 35 year old woman singing about the same shit as when she was a kid. It’s shittier versions of her previous songs. And now she’s trying to sing like Lana Del Ray, which is just embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 96April 19, 2024 5:53 PM

That lyric from "Shake it Off" indicates that even Taylor views herself as a perpetual child...

[quote] I stay out too late, Got nothing in my brain, That's what people say, mm-mm, That's what people say, mm-mm

Only a teenager would whine about not being able to "stay out too late".

by Anonymousreply 97April 19, 2024 5:54 PM

R95, she's an alcoholic?

by Anonymousreply 98April 19, 2024 5:54 PM

R91

53% of Americans claim to be swift fans during a 2023 survey. 75% of these fans are white, and they lean heavily Democratic voters and suburbanites. A group that no doubt deserves your deriding. Give them hell.

The young girls and women fans of today will be bringing their daughters, and young gay and trans sons, to Taylor Swift concerts years from now.

by Anonymousreply 99April 19, 2024 5:55 PM

[quote] There’s not even the tiniest hint of an edge there I think is the problem for me.

She's as edgy as a butter knife.

by Anonymousreply 100April 19, 2024 5:56 PM

She’s drunk as a skunk at every single public event she attends. She’s Taylor. She allowed to be a drunk, disruptive mess in the audience. It’s cute.

by Anonymousreply 101April 19, 2024 5:57 PM

Yes she sings about being an alcoholic in this album. Lyrics about how she should have been sent to rehab etc.

by Anonymousreply 102April 19, 2024 6:01 PM

I see the conservative frau mommies have found us.

by Anonymousreply 103April 19, 2024 6:25 PM

I'm kinda shocked she's a drinker. She seems way too much of a control freak. I assumed she'd go the Madonna route and start drinking and drugging when she lost her place at the top.

by Anonymousreply 104April 19, 2024 6:29 PM

She is a blow hard skank with a pro vax asshole boyfriend. Fuck her and those like her.

by Anonymousreply 105April 19, 2024 6:29 PM

The perils of fame. Sigh - Taylor in 2012.

Rehab before fertility next year ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106April 19, 2024 6:35 PM

In reality only the MAGAest of the MAGA hate Taylor Swift. “Regular” Republicans still love her. Even Trump didn’t talk that much shit about her, he only joked that he likes her music 75% less.

I watched Miss Americana last week. It wa sa hagiography. More particularly it existed was to patch up her reputation as someone who did nothing for the 2016 election because she was the only one of her peers said did not engage in the political conversation. As she perceived it then, given the more mixed reaction to Reputation and the stadiums that did not sell out, her career as a pop star would wane as she approached 30. She needed to make like a diva, so for the first time she vocally chased the pink dollar, and that meant vocally decrying white supremacy.

Everyone talks about her eccentric finance bro dad arguing with her about speaking out about the midterms, but he also pointed out she might not sell albums or fill as many venues. And he was sort of right - but more likely because Lover was an artistic failure. Her tour for Lover scheduled for 2020 was going to be the big European festivals rather than the partially filled stadiums of the Reputation tour (I was given free tickets on the day of the concert when every volunteer at a charity I work with were given double passes. I sat next to people who bought theirs the day before for a 20 a piece).

Then that all changed when she got back on top by consolidating the success of Folklore (really quite good) with Midnight (meh; enough Antonoff already).

by Anonymousreply 107April 19, 2024 6:47 PM

R87 If she writes such catchy songs, shouldn't she have a ton of hits? But she has, what, one big hit?

And what if you had a little boy?

by Anonymousreply 108April 19, 2024 6:48 PM

R95 What century are you from, where 35 is considered middle age?

by Anonymousreply 109April 19, 2024 6:48 PM

Now just endorse Joe Biden to your bazillion fans, TayTay!

by Anonymousreply 110April 19, 2024 6:51 PM

35 is early middle age. Especially for women as fertility starts to rapidly decline.

by Anonymousreply 111April 19, 2024 6:51 PM

[Quote]Why would [R87] tape his foot while waiting in line at the bank? That’s odd.

Maybe he has his eye on a new pair of shoes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112April 19, 2024 6:52 PM

[quote] I'm kinda shocked she's a drinker. She seems way too much of a control freak.

It is her way of being a bad girl, by chasing fuck boys like John Mayer and Matty Healy, and occasionally using the f word in lyrics, or coy references to sex and fantasies out some guy’s body. Drinking Old Fashioneds is part of that; but performative naughtiness in a vintage, WASPy, classy, demi-Southern Belle way.

by Anonymousreply 113April 19, 2024 6:52 PM

I don't think she's an alcoholic. She's just pretending to have problems with the drink so that if her music bombs, she can blame it all on Matty and Joe and Tom and Harry and Jake etc for breaking her heart and forcing her to pick up the bottle.

by Anonymousreply 114April 19, 2024 6:55 PM

Does she use the same producers all the time?

It was a different era of course but Joni Mitchell was always experimenting and each of her albums from 1968 to say 1979 have a very unique sound.

by Anonymousreply 115April 19, 2024 7:08 PM

That photo @ r40 is a HOTMESS 🚩flag. Taylore: “Hose him down and bring him to my tent. Use the POWER-WASHER on the naughty bits”. 🍆🍒

by Anonymousreply 116April 19, 2024 7:45 PM

R111 No, it isn't. It's not even close to early middle age. You are talking nonsense

by Anonymousreply 117April 19, 2024 8:01 PM

[quote]Beyonce might finally get AOTY

It's between Beyonce and Ariana Grande right now. They won't give it to Taylor again. Ariana's new album Eternal Sunshine washes Tortured Poets. Rolling Stone gave Eternal Sunshine a perfect score of 100/100. Billie is a Grammy darling, so she may take it again, even though all of her songs sound the same.

Ariana's album has also been out-streaming Beyonce's 3-to-1 globally, even though Cowboy Carter just came out and has 27 tracks versus Eternal Sunshine's 13 tracks. Even with half the amount of songs, Ariana's album is out-streaming her's.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118April 19, 2024 8:18 PM

Taylor's popularity seemed to explode with this recent Eras tour and the couple of albums that preceded it. It's like the pandemic built up her fanbase, from a popular national one into a global mega-thing. I don't recall people - particularly younger white women, who make up a large chunk of her base - being so gaga over her 4 or 5 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 119April 19, 2024 9:43 PM

I knew moms and daughters that got tickets for her concerts at least 5-7 years ago. A couple of concerts. It was a really big deal for them getting tickets.

But I always saw it as girls and woman now it’s girls woman and gay men with the Swifty obsession.

In 2019 she already had over 200 million records sold

by Anonymousreply 120April 19, 2024 9:51 PM

You Kweens have horrible taste R118

by Anonymousreply 121April 19, 2024 10:00 PM

R119, it was mainly young girls who were into her. And now, those young girls are women and are still obsessed with her. That was a smart move by Taylor to target 5 year olds early on in her career. But it's also weird that those same girls seem to be emotionally stunted themselves. I think 1989 also made her popular with moms. But I really don't get her appeal to gay men. She's so boring.

by Anonymousreply 122April 19, 2024 10:26 PM

Judging by all her heartbreak, she must be exhausting to date.

by Anonymousreply 123April 19, 2024 10:30 PM

R122

Only Trump gets more threads on DL than Swift does. Obsessed is an accurate term.

by Anonymousreply 124April 19, 2024 10:38 PM

R117, yes it is! You old fart!

by Anonymousreply 125April 20, 2024 1:22 AM

The New York Times has some balls. Hallelujah !

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126April 20, 2024 1:24 AM

Could she just go away into her hole again please?

by Anonymousreply 127April 20, 2024 1:33 AM

Well anyway he was right

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128April 20, 2024 1:35 AM

Is there anyone left on Earth that Taylor Swift hasn't recorded at least one song about?

by Anonymousreply 129April 20, 2024 1:41 AM

Karma is a BITCH!

by Anonymousreply 130April 20, 2024 1:42 AM

My contract was longer than Matt's!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131April 20, 2024 1:50 AM

‘The Altlantic’, you’re in danger, girl!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132April 20, 2024 2:08 AM

I am getting second hand embarrassment from some of her lyrics. Never let your ex let you know you care that much, she is not over Matt especially. Kelce's smug ass is going to face it later on too.

by Anonymousreply 133April 20, 2024 3:45 AM

Josh Charles and Ethan Hawke have a cameo in the Fortnight video, I think that may be the best song for me on the album it features Post Malone

by Anonymousreply 134April 20, 2024 3:51 AM

It just hit me, Ethan and Josh were in Dead Poets Society

by Anonymousreply 135April 20, 2024 3:53 AM

Dead Poets > Tortured Poets?

by Anonymousreply 136April 20, 2024 4:14 AM

R108 I'm not turning this into a "Me vs You" thing that DL so loves to do.

BUT

if you think she's only had one hit song, you need to go back into hibernation. I mean...you don't make a billion dollars touring on one hit song.

Also, since you tried it with the "little boy" comment, I will address that. I wouldn't give a FUCK if my son listened to Swift. However, in a world where young women are hypersexualized, I would prefer my daughter listen to her than other female artists.

by Anonymousreply 137April 20, 2024 11:04 AM

Taylor's music sucks but I would rather have my kid--regardless of gender--listen to her than Cardi B, Nikki Minaj, Ariana, etc. Not that that's really saying much.

by Anonymousreply 138April 20, 2024 5:27 PM

[quote]However, in a world where young women are hypersexualized, I would prefer my daughter listen to her than other female artists.

And this is part of the key to understanding her popularity, despite her bland, self-centered lyrics. There is not an iota of sexuality attached to Swift or any of her tunes, hence the approval of so many Gex Xer parents, who attend her concerts with their kids and know all of the lyrics.

by Anonymousreply 139April 20, 2024 6:06 PM

R125 To you, you uneducated moron. 35 isn't close to 45, you idiot.

by Anonymousreply 140April 20, 2024 8:24 PM

She clearly suffers from arrested development and at 35 she is now considered early middle age and no longer Early Adult.

I think Matty Healy was the first man who ever fucked her properly and that’s why she is obsessed with him.

by Anonymousreply 141April 20, 2024 8:50 PM

R141

Fascinating, any other insight you have into her and her love life? Is there a place you go to learn all about Taylor ? Send me a PM if so.

TIA

by Anonymousreply 142April 20, 2024 8:55 PM

Was Matty her only 100% hetero lover?

by Anonymousreply 143April 20, 2024 9:01 PM

So many middle aged thirty something gays with their menopausal posts about Taylor!

by Anonymousreply 144April 20, 2024 10:47 PM

Did Joe Alwyn sign an NDA after they broke up?

Poor guy.

by Anonymousreply 145April 20, 2024 10:50 PM

35 is pretty close to middle-aged. You bitches think everyone lives to 95? Average life expectancy for white women in the US is 80.

by Anonymousreply 146April 20, 2024 11:05 PM

Her father is a Trump supporter. She some footage of her arguing with him about coming out against him and him being angry as it would jeopardize her fan base.

by Anonymousreply 147April 20, 2024 11:25 PM

Has her friend Lens commented on the new album?

by Anonymousreply 148April 20, 2024 11:46 PM

Millennials are so triggered when reminded they’re aging too!

by Anonymousreply 149April 20, 2024 11:47 PM

How much do you hate this whiny bitch?

by Anonymousreply 150April 21, 2024 12:33 AM

Remember Britney before she lost it? Remember when pop stars could actually dance and move?

She's like the theatre jazz hands nerdy version. Emoting and sashaying but not really dancing.

I can't wait what the next major mega pop star will be. Will they be tough and do martial arts with protest art?

by Anonymousreply 151April 21, 2024 1:27 AM

Can we go back to something more edgy? Also note, Alanis didn't have like 30 variations of this song.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152April 21, 2024 1:29 AM

Alanis. The same Alanis who moaned and whined in song over that bland lump of phlegm, Uncle Joey? Ok, sis.

by Anonymousreply 153April 21, 2024 2:59 AM

R153, Alanis wasn’t 35 years old when she bitched vocally about Uncle Jesse to the world!

by Anonymousreply 154April 21, 2024 3:37 AM

Meant to say Uncle Joey!

by Anonymousreply 155April 21, 2024 3:39 AM

Her bitching sounds good though. Give me spiteful over victimized.

by Anonymousreply 156April 21, 2024 4:08 AM

I would feel spiteful too, if I had let Uncle Joey blow into my guts.

by Anonymousreply 157April 21, 2024 4:10 AM

Did she ever do a song about Hiddleston? “Fame Hungry Suck Up”?

by Anonymousreply 158April 21, 2024 4:22 AM

31 songs? Oy, vey.

by Anonymousreply 159April 21, 2024 4:23 AM

Yeah, the Atlantis song was better before it was revealed to be about the one guy on Full House whose name no one can remember.

by Anonymousreply 160April 21, 2024 4:24 AM

Tay Tay is a Lez Lez. This is as manufactured as Daisy Jones and the Six.

by Anonymousreply 161April 21, 2024 4:24 AM

Maybe he was hot when she dated him?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162April 21, 2024 4:42 AM

There is rumor tay ray used ChatGPT to generate the lyrics for this poorly reviewed album.

by Anonymousreply 163April 21, 2024 5:15 AM

R141 45 is early middle age, not 35. Why are you creating a completely new definition of what middle age is?

by Anonymousreply 164April 21, 2024 7:37 AM

R146 35 is pretty close to middle-aged? Than being a three year old toddler is close to being a teenager. Idiot.

by Anonymousreply 165April 21, 2024 7:38 AM

R143 No. The guy before him and the guy she is dating now

by Anonymousreply 166April 21, 2024 7:39 AM

[QUOTE] She's critic proof

Nope. Paste Magazine (which counts for Metacritic) gave her 36/100. NME gave her 3/10 and called it a 'misstep'. London Evening Standard gave it just 2*. As mentioned upthread, NYT and Atlantic weren't impressed either. Can anyone copy & paste the NYT and Atlantic reviews?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167April 21, 2024 7:53 AM

The lyrics to So High School (about Travis Kelce) are puerile:

Are you gonna marry, kiss, or kill me

It's just a game, but really

I'm bettin' on all three for us two

Get my car door, isn't that sweet?

Then pull me to the backseat

No one's ever had me, not like you

Truth, dare, spin bottles

You know how to ball, I know

Aristotle

Brand new, full throttle

Touch me while your bros play Grand

Theft Auto

It's true, swear, scouts honor

You knew what you wanted, and,

boy, you got her

Brand new, full throttle

You already know, babe

by Anonymousreply 168April 21, 2024 8:21 AM

It's about Travis's preference for anal, which was "brand new" for Taylor. 🤡

by Anonymousreply 169April 21, 2024 8:54 AM

What's strange about Swift is her career arc:

- She started out almost like a Britney, but with a sexless, country sheen. Very, very successful, but a bit niche. Had three or four singles people outside country knew, but great album sales.

- She then had a huge crossover album with 1989. Huge album. Five or six hit singles. Her imperial phase thus begun. Even non pop fans like that album.

- Her next album, Reputation, was going to be a hit no matter what. And it was. But not even close to as big as 1989. Which is normal for the follow up album to a huge, culture changing album.

- Then she release Lover and it was almost a flop, at least by her standards. Still would be great for most artists, but not for Taylor. In this way, she followed the same arc as a Gaga. Huge pop album. Really big follow up. Then a tepid third album.

- But then - seemingly out of the blue - she launched into another imperial phase with Folklore and Evermore and the "Taylor Versions" rerecordings. And she is still in. And that just doesn't happen in pop music.

It's so bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 170April 21, 2024 8:57 AM

R147

Bullshit.

Dad argued against her taking a public political stand. And that he thought that would upset a significant part of her fan bases, it’s total bullshit he was arguing because he supported trump.

I don’t know shit about Taylor but I know that.

by Anonymousreply 171April 21, 2024 9:00 AM

[QUOTE] She then had a huge crossover album with 1989. Huge album. Five or six hit singles. Her imperial phase thus begun. Even non pop fans like that album.

The fact that it was about Harry Styles helped its popularity enormously. She crossed over to the UK and Europe with that album because of the 1d connection.

by Anonymousreply 172April 21, 2024 9:01 AM

[QUOTE] - But then - seemingly out of the blue - she launched into another imperial phase with Folklore and Evermore and the "Taylor Versions" rerecordings. And she is still in. And that just doesn't happen in pop music.

Not quite out of the blue. Joe Alwyn, who has a degree in English Literature, started helping her with the lyrics then and toned down the cheese and melodrama.

by Anonymousreply 173April 21, 2024 9:03 AM

Taylor Swift isn’t nice. Unless you count being nice in the way that Julia Roberts is nice.

by Anonymousreply 174April 21, 2024 9:30 AM

R174

Someone that knows both Julie and Taylor personally. How fucking cool is that. I assume you are not just a fan girl reading teen magazines for your insight.

by Anonymousreply 175April 21, 2024 10:24 AM

lol @ early middle aged thirty five year olds on this thread!

You old, bitch! We don’t want to sleep with you.

by Anonymousreply 176April 21, 2024 12:15 PM

I was taught that 36 is middle aged but maybe the life expectancy is at an older age now

by Anonymousreply 177April 21, 2024 12:27 PM

40-60 is middle aged culturally, in USA. If not numerically. 35 is not young for a childless woman who might want children. The very rich can have children at any age, nowadays.

by Anonymousreply 178April 21, 2024 12:49 PM

I may be mistaken but I think Madonna, Sharon Stone and Diane Keaton, in their 50s, purchased children.

by Anonymousreply 179April 21, 2024 12:54 PM

R179 Good for them!

by Anonymousreply 180April 21, 2024 2:24 PM

R168, let that be a lesson to anyone that thinks she's a great lyricist; she's not. I'm sure she can be occasionally. But artists like Liz Phair, Joni, Dylan, etc. weren't just great "on occasion", which is why they are recognized as very good/great songwriters.

by Anonymousreply 181April 21, 2024 3:00 PM

R170, I agree. I cannot think of a single pop artist who peaked 15 years or so after their debut. Maybe Tina Turner? But her success was nothing like Taylor's.

by Anonymousreply 182April 21, 2024 3:02 PM

This review is excellent.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183April 21, 2024 3:04 PM

From the article at R183.

[quote] Who’s torturing who here?

[quote] One of Taylor's lyrics: My friends used to play a game where we would pick a decade we wished we could live in … I’d say the 1830s, but without all the racists.”

[quote] That said, is this the album that finally grants us societal permission to say that Swift is not a great lyricist? She can be, sometimes, but greatness isn’t a part-time job, and the thinning thinness of her words can make big emotions feel hollow.

[quote] Attempting to further signal her maturity, Swift deploys profanity with awkward relentlessness across too many of these songs, sounding like a child test-driving her illicit new vocabulary in hopes of convincing the greater populace that she is, in fact, 34 years old.

[quote] She hasn’t been an anonymous human being since she was 17, and in terms of her art, many of her horizons seem to have stopped right there. It helps to explain why at least three songs on this double album take place on playgrounds; and why another one is set at a high school party

by Anonymousreply 184April 21, 2024 7:27 PM

Does she sing about peanut butter and jelly sandwiches?

by Anonymousreply 185April 21, 2024 7:31 PM

For the delusional millennials in denial that 35 is the onset of middle age.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186April 21, 2024 7:43 PM

She's not safe for kids anymore with all the f bombs in this album.

by Anonymousreply 187April 21, 2024 10:52 PM

[quote] Ended with the slam of a door/ Then he'll call her a whore/ Wish he wouldn't be sore/ But as she was leaving/ It felt like breathing

[quote]He was a cad, wanted her bad/ Taming a bear, making him care

What the fuck am I listening to?!

If I had a daughter I wouldn’t want her playing this mediocre trash.

by Anonymousreply 188April 21, 2024 10:56 PM

I read here (or elsewhere? can't recall) that Joe Alwyn was an English lit major at uni, and had a big hand in taming her worst lyrical excesses on her Folklore and Evermore albums, the ones that came out during the pandemic and garnered her so much praise ("2nd coming of Joni Mitchell"). He co-wrote several songs with her and probably influenced her on the rest.

Now that he's gone, its back to maudlin teeny-bopper emo 101.

by Anonymousreply 189April 21, 2024 11:46 PM

Judging by the big drop-off, the general public doesn't like the album. She's lucky she has a huge fanbase buying multiple copies and mass-streaming the album.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190April 22, 2024 12:06 AM

I don't like cities

But I like New York

Other places make me feel like a dork

by Anonymousreply 191April 22, 2024 12:54 AM

I heard the first single from TTPD today on the car radio.

Swift really has that Kalamity Karens market cemented, doesn't she?

There can be no other explanation cranking out the same song over and over again. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

by Anonymousreply 192April 22, 2024 1:21 AM

r170 great summation. Peaked at 1989, ebbed with Reputation, and ebbed some more with Lover. I'll add that Eras Tour seemed to trigger a reappraisal of Lover and sent Cruel Summer to #1, four years after its album's release. It does make some sense that Joe's potential involvement in her recent albums are why they were lyrically rich and superior to most vacuous pop.

by Anonymousreply 193April 22, 2024 2:05 AM

Her Kim Kardashian song indicates she’s in serious need of therapy. It invokes both North and Saint and states in the chorus that her mom Andrea wants Kim dead.

by Anonymousreply 194April 22, 2024 4:50 AM

[quote]Enough. These are highly embarrassing combinations of words made to serve an even more embarrassing narrative: the childish idea that the most famous singer alive should be pitied for living alone atop her mountaintop of money, feeling sad and aggrieved. We should all try our hardest to forget the manipulative underdog posture that Swift refuses to forfeit with each passing album, especially when the genuine tragedy-like feeling to be gleaned from all of these songs — and from nearly every Swift song that came before, too — is that Swift has traded her adulthood for superstardom.

by Anonymousreply 195April 22, 2024 7:30 AM

The Destin Florida mayor is loving the mention in her song 'Florida' and had a sand sculpture made of her album logo. The mayor is cute and twinkish. He has a post about it on his Facebook

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196April 22, 2024 7:43 AM

She is down to 77 on Metacritic which is her lowest score since Reputation. Only one 5* review.

by Anonymousreply 197April 23, 2024 7:36 AM

I relistened (and listened for the first time in some cases) to all her post-Speak Now albums prior to the release of TTPD. FWIW. Reputation was much better than expected. As a pop album I would rank it about 1988, Lover and Midnights. Max Martin was tougher on her, tamping down on her worst instincts as a writer. He’s also a better producer than Jack Antonoff.

Pitchfork gave Taylor Swift her first sub 7 review for The Tortured Poets Department. 6.6 for the main album, 6 for the second Anthology disc.

by Anonymousreply 198April 23, 2024 8:27 AM

No one will buy those records anymore they have become far to popular.

by Anonymousreply 199April 23, 2024 10:51 AM

Perhaps someone should slap Taylor and tell her to snap out of her arrested development?

by Anonymousreply 200April 23, 2024 12:52 PM

Her PR people must have gotten to that gossip account deux moi because deux moi has been posting nonstop that this album was Taylor “closing the door” on one chapter of her life and ending that era, moving onto a very happy time, likely getting married and having kids with the football player blah blah blah. I’m guessing that’s how TS will try to spin it now that reviews have been less than ideal, people saying she’s stunted, etc.

by Anonymousreply 201April 23, 2024 1:25 PM

Somewhere in the nation Miley Cyrus is feeling vindicated.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202April 23, 2024 1:36 PM

Miley Cyrus is even more irritating than Taylor. She sounds like a teenage boy and her singing voice is way too gravelly.

by Anonymousreply 203April 23, 2024 1:37 PM

“The 1975?”

by Anonymousreply 204April 23, 2024 1:46 PM

[QUOTE] deux moi has been posting nonstop that this album was Taylor “closing the door” on one chapter of her life and ending that era,

This is so disingenuous because she never closes a chapter. She had a song about Harry Styles on Midnights, ten years after they dated.

by Anonymousreply 205April 23, 2024 8:02 PM

Taylor has swiftly peaked at age 35. I predict she get knocked up, married to the caveman, and her next album is all about being sober for nine months, dealing with post-partum depression, and how she’s dedicated to being a cool mom (with wine!). It will flop.

by Anonymousreply 206April 23, 2024 8:46 PM

Yes I sense the mom era is next. Which will be the lamest era of all.

by Anonymousreply 207April 23, 2024 10:02 PM

r198 where do you rank Folklore and Evermore?

by Anonymousreply 208April 23, 2024 10:07 PM

Sue me, but I loved LOVER. It's my favorite, thought I do think Evermore and Folklore were great. I never thought to make the Joe Alwyn connection there.

by Anonymousreply 209April 23, 2024 10:35 PM

Listen to real music. Not 50 Shades of Tay music

by Anonymousreply 210April 23, 2024 11:08 PM

[quote]Yes I sense the mom era is next. Which will be the lamest era of all.

Are you kidding? It will be her biggest era yet, success and popularity-wise. Her rabid white female middle class fanbase (who is aging up right alongside her) will be all over it. Many of them will be settling down as well at the same time.

Critically it will probably be lame, but who cares when she'll be making another billion?

by Anonymousreply 211April 24, 2024 1:51 AM

Actually they had their kids younger. She's going to be close to 40 if she ever has kids at all.

Maybe she'll be Mommy Dearest and her kids will write a tell all in which she'll be interesting.

by Anonymousreply 212April 24, 2024 1:57 AM

She'll be 35 at the end of this year. If the thing with Kelce is what I think it is, they'll be hitched by this time next year and she'll be up the duff immediately afterwards. Baby by age 36.

by Anonymousreply 213April 24, 2024 2:04 AM

He was more attractive without that beard.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214April 24, 2024 2:12 AM

Pop Albums Ranked for musicality (not including the country ones)

1. 1989

2. Reputation

3. Lover

4. Folklore

5. Evermore

6. Midnights

7. Tortured

Ranked for lyrics

1. Folklore

2. Evermore

3. 1989

4. Lover

5. Reputation

6..Midnights

7. Tortured

by Anonymousreply 215April 24, 2024 3:08 AM

[QUOTE] She'll be 35 at the end of this year. If the thing with Kelce is what I think it is, they'll be hitched by this time next year and she'll be up the duff immediately afterwards. Baby by age 36.

Yes, she must be hyper conscious that time is running out to have biological children. Wonder if she froze her embryos back in her 20s?

by Anonymousreply 216April 24, 2024 3:10 AM

Is she the spokesperson of the generation? Kurt Cobain for today's kids?

by Anonymousreply 217April 24, 2024 8:29 AM

My students have been playing her for years so I know more of her songs than I want to admit too. I like her older stuff like 'Red' and 'Shake It Off' and "Back to December' I am not into her new "edgy" Lana Del Rey period.

by Anonymousreply 218April 24, 2024 8:43 AM

I think this concert tour is her peak. Parents felt good taking their kids to her concert. But the downside of her more adult swearing and sexual lyrics is that it's not as safe for young kids.

by Anonymousreply 219April 24, 2024 8:47 AM

I like her early and mid 2010 stuff. I don't like her Lana Del Rey ripoff record. She's too flat emotionless for it

by Anonymousreply 220April 24, 2024 11:09 AM

She sounds as if she has a cold when she sings in the lower Lana register.

Taylor has had quite a bit of surgery. Eyelift/bleph in 2013, boob job in 2014, fat transfer to her butt from her waist and thighs before the ERAs tour.

by Anonymousreply 221April 24, 2024 6:46 PM

Taylor’s cosmetic surgery is exquisite; she had a younger version of her mother’s face prior to the 1989 album.

by Anonymousreply 222April 24, 2024 9:45 PM

Her eyes were practically invisible before the surgery.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223April 25, 2024 1:08 AM

She did ply a lot of eyeliner on. Maybe that was why.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224April 25, 2024 1:17 AM

Nevermind. I'm not sure if it was surgery or better makeup.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225April 25, 2024 1:19 AM

Looks like she had her teeth done too.

by Anonymousreply 226April 25, 2024 4:34 AM

Eyes, teeth, nose, tits. Stunning work, all the “Miss Piggy” features are gone.

by Anonymousreply 227April 25, 2024 11:10 AM

Her mother, father, and brother are all plain to homely so she needed all the help she could get.

So is she hoping to get back with Matty after the caveman's contract runs out?

by Anonymousreply 228April 27, 2024 10:13 PM

He did an interview a few years back with his balls hanging out of his shorts

by Anonymousreply 229April 27, 2024 10:15 PM

Taylor Swift looks like napoleon dynamite in wig

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230April 28, 2024 12:39 AM

R230 she does

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231April 28, 2024 12:48 AM

[Quote]He did an interview a few years back with his balls hanging out of his shorts

Matty, or Travis?

by Anonymousreply 232April 28, 2024 5:10 AM

Travis looks like Shrek and you can smell Matty through your phone. Her hottest men were 19-year-old Harry Styles and 30-year-old Gyllenhaal. She got them in their best eras before they deteriorated.

by Anonymousreply 233April 28, 2024 9:45 AM

Joe Alwyn and Calvin Harris were also very hot boyfriends, r233. Clavin was tall, had a fantstic makeover, and his dick his HUGE and uncut, yum!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234April 28, 2024 12:26 PM

r232 Travis

by Anonymousreply 235April 28, 2024 2:46 PM

R234 he had a lucky escape from the grade A clinger.

by Anonymousreply 236April 28, 2024 2:57 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!