Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hollywood Producer says Sydney Sweeney 'Isn't Pretty' & 'Can't Act'

Top Hollywood producer Carol Baum has slammed actress Sydney Sweeney following the release of her hit film "Anyone But You."

Baum said that Sweeney "isn't pretty" and that she "can't act," going on to question why the two-time Emmy-nominated actress' career had taken off.

Baum, who declared that Sweeney's new film is "unwatchable," however admitted that she wouldn't pass up a chance to take on a project if Sweeney starred in it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22April 18, 2024 3:24 AM

Perhaps this nasty old gas bag should look in a mirror.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1April 18, 2024 1:08 AM

I have never seen Sweeney act. I do find her homely as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 2April 18, 2024 1:10 AM

She can act.

by Anonymousreply 3April 18, 2024 1:15 AM

Sound like something personal. Obviously she's pretty at least.

by Anonymousreply 4April 18, 2024 1:25 AM

Watching Immaculate now. She a’ight.

by Anonymousreply 5April 18, 2024 1:27 AM

The breasts are already living on borrowed time.

by Anonymousreply 6April 18, 2024 1:29 AM

She's good in Immaculate. Any flaws I chalked up to the dialogue, which was a bit flimsy/trite at times—this affected other actors in the film too, not just Sweeney, but the material was handled well overall. Her single-take final scene was fantastic.

by Anonymousreply 7April 18, 2024 1:58 AM

Elderly Jewish woman is caustic. Film at 11.

by Anonymousreply 8April 18, 2024 2:02 AM

She was respected for her work on the tv shows she was in-it was just that romcom she was in and produced(?) that was a flop. She is pretty.

by Anonymousreply 9April 18, 2024 2:02 AM

"She's not pretty and can't act. No idea why she's popular. Would love to work with her."

Has this or anything like it ever worked?

Maybe she should team up with Brian Cox and they can shit on the A-list for fun and profit.

by Anonymousreply 10April 18, 2024 2:20 AM

"In other words, I'd love the make some monetary gains off her current popularity, but she's a talentless, ugly cunt, and fuck her."

by Anonymousreply 11April 18, 2024 2:27 AM

She might not be pretty and can't act, but she can certainly break the springs on that casting couch!

by Anonymousreply 12April 18, 2024 2:34 AM

Sydney is a reasonably attractive Aryan with a rack that is the envy of Hollywood. Of course a yenta is going to have something to say about her.

by Anonymousreply 13April 18, 2024 2:50 AM

She was great in White Lotus.

by Anonymousreply 14April 18, 2024 2:54 AM

She looks like a toilet brush the housekeeper uses.

by Anonymousreply 15April 18, 2024 2:55 AM

I wish they'd say the same thing about Chalamet.

by Anonymousreply 16April 18, 2024 2:56 AM

Sounds like the grouchy old gal was overlooking the extremely obvious.

by Anonymousreply 17April 18, 2024 3:00 AM

The woman is sexy as fuck! Them eyes, the voice, the way she moves. I'm gay, I don't notice tits, but my gosh that woman has that IT factor!

by Anonymousreply 18April 18, 2024 3:02 AM

Quite big tits.

by Anonymousreply 19April 18, 2024 3:06 AM

If she didn’t have those breasts and the willingness to show them off, she wouldn’t have a career.

The Stones used her in their video because they knew she’s a hot commodity right now and she would attract younger people to check out their song. Shrewd business move. This woman would do the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 20April 18, 2024 3:16 AM

But she does have rather nice breasts. You know, big and busty up on top.

by Anonymousreply 21April 18, 2024 3:22 AM

We already covered this yesterday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22April 18, 2024 3:24 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!