Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Is Barron Trump a special needs person?

Or they just protected too well? Never saw him speaking or interacting with others.

by Anonymousreply 17April 18, 2024 4:33 AM

He does look "off" but it might just be a family resemblance.

by Anonymousreply 1April 17, 2024 11:19 PM

In school, he had a paraprofessional.

"Paraprofessionals are teaching assistants who provide instructional services to students under the general supervision of a certified teacher. In New York City, most paraprofessionals work in special education and early childhood education settings."

The kid IS challenged.

by Anonymousreply 2April 17, 2024 11:33 PM

Rosie O'Donnell diagnosed him autistic when Trump first took office, and the Trumps were furious. I believe Rosie was correct, as she was basing her diagnosis on one of her children who is autistic. She meant no malice on her public diagnosis - she thought he would feel more accepted in the world knowing there were so many kids like him. She ended up apologizing.

by Anonymousreply 3April 17, 2024 11:39 PM

Definitely autistic.

by Anonymousreply 4April 17, 2024 11:41 PM

Oh no, no. He not autismed. He just a retart. Like fadder, like da son lolol

by Anonymousreply 5April 17, 2024 11:42 PM

I'm pretty sure he is just profoundly stupid.

by Anonymousreply 6April 17, 2024 11:54 PM

Oh look. Another Trump thread.

by Anonymousreply 7April 18, 2024 12:02 AM

All kidding aside, if a child really does have a low IQ, then he can't qualify for special education. There must be a large, measurable gap between ability and achievement. Since he had a paraprofessional (ie aide) assigned to him, it suggests he had an Individualized Education Plan, or IEP. In other words, special education. I'd actually trust Rosie's judgment on this, as parents of children who have autism are usually quick to spot it in other children. If he really does have that disorder then I feel truly sorry for him. Not so much for the autism (which can be mild enough to overcome in some cases) but because his horrible family will never (clearly has never) give him what he needs to grow and develop. Having autism and a fucked-up family is a lot for a young person to deal with, and in his case he has to deal with it on the national news every day. He may (or may not) have an incredible trust fund, but it's not going to make him a happy person.

by Anonymousreply 8April 18, 2024 12:04 AM

That's what happens when a woman is impregnated with an old man's sperm.

I wonder how long it will take for scientists to figure it out.

by Anonymousreply 9April 18, 2024 12:07 AM

As my friend, the mother of an autistic child, said of her ex-husband: I always knew it was his fault.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10April 18, 2024 12:11 AM

"Autism and Old Sperm"....is that a sequel to "Arsenic and Old Lace" ?

by Anonymousreply 11April 18, 2024 12:13 AM

It's the result of all those Donald's cheeseburgers and Cokes and syphilis diagnoses.

by Anonymousreply 12April 18, 2024 12:14 AM

Trumps antivax nonsense is a result of him blaming Barron's condition on vaccines instead of his old sperm

by Anonymousreply 13April 18, 2024 12:33 AM

That must just eat Donny alive!!!

by Anonymousreply 14April 18, 2024 12:50 AM

Don't believe it, R14. He had to ask the boy's name before his post-court rant about graduation.

by Anonymousreply 15April 18, 2024 2:28 AM

Turd says Barron is a wiz on the computers so you know he's aware that his father is a toxic clown. Maybe that's why he never laughs or smiles: he's embarrassed and depressed. Or maybe he has mental problems. Or is painfully shy and self-conscious. Or he's a spoiled, arrogant prick. Or all of the above.

by Anonymousreply 16April 18, 2024 4:08 AM

I've read he has a heavy accent because he was raised mostly by Melania, her sister, and her parents, and they often just conversed in their own (my own) language.

I'll never forget randomly tuning into The Apprentice ages ago – it was the only episode of it I ever saw – where Trump brought Melania into his office holding the little Barron, who had only just started using words. He was coached to say "bidniss" so as to impress the contestants. The contestant were all like "what the fuck just happened, this is kinda weird." Made me shiver even back then and I was but a kid.

by Anonymousreply 17April 18, 2024 4:33 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!