Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Do you remember fitness model Rusty Joiner?

He was big in the aughts

Here he is with his young son. I’m assuming 8 or 9.

The son has a fully developed set of abdominal muscles. It is horrifying. It looks like something out of the Island of Dr Moreau if it was directed by Bryan Singer

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13April 19, 2024 2:04 AM

Yeah, he was hot a long time ago.

by Anonymousreply 1April 17, 2024 10:05 PM

Major Trumpster.

Hard pass.

by Anonymousreply 2April 17, 2024 10:21 PM

Please don't turn the kid into a fitness model - yikes.

by Anonymousreply 3April 17, 2024 10:29 PM

Why is Joiner still showing his abs? He’s of an age where he should be contemplating his navel. Is that considered full employment?

by Anonymousreply 4April 17, 2024 10:33 PM

R4 His wife probably supports the family with her real estate career.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5April 17, 2024 10:43 PM

R5, which charities has she joined?

by Anonymousreply 6April 17, 2024 10:44 PM

He was always so hot, and he had a great ass too.

He only ever got small bit parts in movies and on TV shows. He was always perfectly fine in those roles which always made me wonder why he didn't get more.

by Anonymousreply 7April 18, 2024 4:45 AM

Bizarre photo, but he still has a great body.

by Anonymousreply 8April 18, 2024 3:05 PM

It's probably unhealthy for a prepubescent boy to look like that.

by Anonymousreply 9April 18, 2024 3:56 PM

Rather odd physique on the kid.

by Anonymousreply 10April 18, 2024 11:04 PM

Something about his face makes me think of Glen Powell although when you compare them directly, they don't really look that much alike.

by Anonymousreply 11April 18, 2024 11:09 PM

Yes, very hot- sexy!

by Anonymousreply 12April 19, 2024 1:34 AM

One of my earliest online crushes was Rusty Joyner.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13April 19, 2024 2:04 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!