Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Park City is DEAD TO ME

Sundance opening bids to move the festival

Send it to a blue state like Colorado, New Mexico or Oregon instead of feeding the coffers of that bloodred state

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9April 17, 2024 9:57 PM

I support the move because fuck everything Utah, but I'll miss the weird takes from the critics going to Park City. Farts hit different up there.

by Anonymousreply 1April 17, 2024 7:45 PM

I wonder what Robert Redford thinks of this.

This is his creation.

by Anonymousreply 2April 17, 2024 8:03 PM

Taos, dah-ling! ⛷️

by Anonymousreply 3April 17, 2024 8:07 PM

Taosh.

by Anonymousreply 4April 17, 2024 8:27 PM

Santa Fe would be the perfect new home for it.

by Anonymousreply 5April 17, 2024 9:02 PM

How about Sundance?

by Anonymousreply 6April 17, 2024 9:03 PM

How about Las Cruces?

by Anonymousreply 7April 17, 2024 9:47 PM

New Mexico is a nice place to visit, but you don’t want to die there.

by Anonymousreply 8April 17, 2024 9:54 PM

They do this every four years when their contract is up.

They ain't leaving park city. None of the other ski resorts in Colorado or Wyoming would have them.

Half the reason film execs show up is that they can go to movies in the evening and ski during the morning.

by Anonymousreply 9April 17, 2024 9:57 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!