Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Scotland's First Minister Humza Yousaf claims men threatening to rape women can't tell if women are male or female

Stung by the criticism of the Hate Crime law that protected trans people but not women Yousaf has announced plans for a misogyny law, but many people have pointed out that anyone who identifies as a woman will be covered by it.

The most widely ridiculed part of the statement was the line "If a man threatens to rape a woman, he is unlikely to know if the victim is born a woman or a trans woman.

That tweet has1500 replies and 120 likes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23April 29, 2024 7:43 AM

I live in Scotland. We fucking hate this guy. He’s a feckless, opportunistic, racist populist and is constantly embarrassing himself. He once ranted in Holyrood about how most of Scottish leadership is white people… in a country that is 96% white. No one elected this twat. He was just chosen to replace the equally feckless but more cunning Nicola Sturgeon.

by Anonymousreply 1April 17, 2024 7:34 PM

I commend him for his creativity and fearlessness as he tries to lose the next election in a historic landslide.

by Anonymousreply 2April 17, 2024 8:03 PM

Scotland is so woke it’s flat out insane. You have no idea how bad it is there if you aren’t Scottish. It’s full-blown authoritarian.

by Anonymousreply 3April 17, 2024 8:24 PM

R1, sadly his party still has tons of support.

by Anonymousreply 4April 17, 2024 8:25 PM

Matt?

by Anonymousreply 5April 17, 2024 8:28 PM

What a fucking idiot.

by Anonymousreply 6April 17, 2024 8:31 PM

Scottish First Minister Humza Yousaf complains that there are too many white people in Scotland.

Video at link.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7April 17, 2024 8:32 PM

Ms. JK has her work cut out for her.

by Anonymousreply 8April 17, 2024 8:39 PM

The stupid is strong with this one.

by Anonymousreply 9April 17, 2024 8:41 PM

[quote]"If a man threatens to rape a woman, he is unlikely to know if the victim is born a woman or a trans woman.

This has NEVER HAPPENED.

by Anonymousreply 10April 18, 2024 12:57 AM

R4 the SNP is haemorrhaging support

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11April 18, 2024 1:36 AM

Humza is to Scotland what Sadiq is to London.

by Anonymousreply 12April 27, 2024 12:05 AM

[quote]“If a man threatens to rape a woman, he is unlikely to know if the victim is born a woman or a trans woman.

And from behind…

by Anonymousreply 13April 27, 2024 1:00 AM

The Times claims Yousaf is about to resign.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14April 29, 2024 2:03 AM

Now we have the Scottish fascists posting here?

Christ, Muriel. Allah, Muriel. Yahweh, Muriel.

Hail Satan!

by Anonymousreply 15April 29, 2024 2:11 AM

I long for a simpler time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16April 29, 2024 3:34 AM

R15 needs to dilate her front hole.

by Anonymousreply 17April 29, 2024 3:41 AM

I still doubt they're going to lose in the coming regional elections. Getting the population of Glasgow to go back to Labour at this point sounds a pretty tall order. Plus its going to require a coalition whoever wins and there's not really anyone Scottish Labour can cut a deal with. But it bodes well for the fptp for the Westminister elections which Labour need to absolutely storm.

by Anonymousreply 18April 29, 2024 3:45 AM

[quote]Now we have the Scottish fascists posting here?

I see nothing "fascist" in this thread. Are you sure you know what that word means?

by Anonymousreply 19April 29, 2024 3:49 AM

I can't help feeling a bit sorry for Humza, he looked doomed from the start.

Of course, they'll probably wind up with someone even worse now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20April 29, 2024 3:53 AM

He's an even worse politician than Sunak, and I didn't think that was possible.

by Anonymousreply 21April 29, 2024 3:57 AM

He looks like his parents are brother and sister.

by Anonymousreply 22April 29, 2024 5:37 AM

Looks like he’s going to announce his resignation in a few hours.

by Anonymousreply 23April 29, 2024 7:43 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!