Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tasteful Friends...what do we think of the Indiana ranch of former DL fave Tony Stewart?

The view is nice, at least

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8April 17, 2024 8:13 PM

So tacky.

by Anonymousreply 1April 17, 2024 7:15 PM

OMG a QVC show exploded.

by Anonymousreply 2April 17, 2024 7:16 PM

Tinyurls are tracking urls. Don't click.

by Anonymousreply 3April 17, 2024 7:19 PM

"Hidden Hollow Ranch"? I always knew he was family!

The Fake Tony Stewart was my favorite DL troll ever.

by Anonymousreply 4April 17, 2024 7:25 PM

It's a lot. The indoor pond is way over the top. I like some aspects and the grounds are nice BUT it is in Indiana.

If I had the money to spend and I was looking in Indiana, I would pass....

by Anonymousreply 5April 17, 2024 7:31 PM

Who was the one having the affair with Jeff Gordon?

by Anonymousreply 6April 17, 2024 7:59 PM

One word...Indiana.

by Anonymousreply 7April 17, 2024 8:01 PM

More than corn 🌽 in Indiana.

by Anonymousreply 8April 17, 2024 8:13 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!