Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Riding The Bus With My Sister

The 2005 Rosie O’Donnell Hallmark/CBS classic, where she goes full r… neurodivergent. Directed by Angelica Houston and costarring Andie MacDowell.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10April 17, 2024 7:51 PM

Sometimes, it's better to just keep the past in the past.

by Anonymousreply 1April 17, 2024 6:43 PM

I'd understand 1995, but 2005? Seems like this was dated even as it came out. Then again, Gervais was doing his retard show on HBO as recently as 2014, and he was pulling the exact same lower teeth schtick as Rosie here. Guess that's Hollywood shorthand for "simple" (see also DiCaprio in Killers more recently).

Camerawork and direction in general are terrible from the five minutes I saw. Sorry, Anjelica, but best stick to acting.

by Anonymousreply 2April 17, 2024 6:47 PM

"Toilet seat assistance in row number one, thank you!"

by Anonymousreply 3April 17, 2024 6:50 PM

SLIDIN' AROUN' ON MY TOILET SEAT!

And yet she somehow was not nominated for an Emmy that year.

by Anonymousreply 4April 17, 2024 6:54 PM

I’m the Sheriff!

by Anonymousreply 5April 17, 2024 7:14 PM

JHEESIE!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 6April 17, 2024 7:17 PM

I appreciated the homage to ‘Like Normal People’ when her short bus ran over Shaun Cassidy and Linda Purl.

by Anonymousreply 7April 17, 2024 7:18 PM

In the sequel "Riding The Bus With My Brother" Andie tries to talk Rosie out of having top surgery.

by Anonymousreply 8April 17, 2024 7:31 PM

I would love a supercut of the most hilarious moments when an actor attempts to portray special needs.

Rosie, Sean Penn, Cuba Gooding ...

by Anonymousreply 9April 17, 2024 7:39 PM

Don't forget Billy Bob Thornton, Leo DiCaprio and Dustin Hoffman.

by Anonymousreply 10April 17, 2024 7:51 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!