Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

If you’re a gay man about to be fired, should you show up to work in lipstick and a wig?

Seems like you become untouchable.

by Anonymousreply 7April 17, 2024 7:39 PM

I certainly wouldn’t touch you.

by Anonymousreply 1April 17, 2024 6:16 PM

Unfuckable, certainly.

by Anonymousreply 2April 17, 2024 6:34 PM

Only if that relates to why you’re getting fired, but please do it, they could use another laugh at your expense.

by Anonymousreply 3April 17, 2024 6:50 PM

Corporal Klinger used that trick to get kicked OUT of the military, but it backfired on him because the military was super-woke!

by Anonymousreply 4April 17, 2024 7:04 PM

OP is also:

*Let’s be the deeper meaning in human actions*

[quote]I’m frivolous posting to social media, which really is a desperate plea to be viewed as young, fun and relevant, and an attempt to avoid the existential crisis from thoughts of our eventual death.

by Anonymousreply 5April 17, 2024 7:08 PM

No but why are you getting fired?

by Anonymousreply 6April 17, 2024 7:33 PM

So long as it's Dark Egyptian makeup and bright, full red lips.

It's MY go-to/don't-even-TRY-it look.

by Anonymousreply 7April 17, 2024 7:39 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!