Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Bear K̶i̶n̶g̶ Sheikh: DUBAI UNDERWATER

Last night Dubai was hit by the worst rains since 1949. The last time it was flooded like this it was still a teeny-tiny town.

Let's pray that Lindsay Lohan and other Dubai Porta Potties survived the terror.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14April 26, 2024 11:11 PM

With Dubai's lack of modern sewage infrastructure that whole place must be starting to smell like a porta potty.

by Anonymousreply 1April 17, 2024 10:00 AM

Zero desire to ever go thete

by Anonymousreply 2April 17, 2024 10:03 AM

Gay hating shithole. Fuck them.

by Anonymousreply 3April 17, 2024 10:08 AM

All that development is going to bite them on the ass when water has nowhere to go.

by Anonymousreply 4April 17, 2024 12:16 PM

Why any gay man or woman (gay or straight) would want to visit the UAE or any other repressive country is beyond me? You can face the death penalty for being yourself. There is an underclass of workers from Asia and Africa who fare little better than slaves in these supposed playgrounds.

Can't wait until a revolution based upon human rights overthrows the regimes that govern them. It'll never happen, but still I hope.

Would rather spend my money vacationing in places that respect my rights and the rights I hold dear. Unfortunately, those places may not include certain American states.

by Anonymousreply 5April 17, 2024 12:27 PM

[quote]Rich and famous caught in Dubai deluge as storms buffet region

Did someone say BUFFET?

by Anonymousreply 6April 17, 2024 1:53 PM

Won't someone please think of the whores?

by Anonymousreply 7April 17, 2024 1:54 PM

[quote]Why any gay man or woman (gay or straight) would want to visit the UAE or any other repressive country is beyond me? You can face the death penalty for being yourself. There is an underclass of workers from Asia and Africa who fare little better than slaves in these supposed playgrounds.

but that's their culture and it would be racist to address.

by Anonymousreply 8April 17, 2024 2:56 PM

R2, me neither. Las Vegas minus the alcohol and debauchery, and in its place, Islamic rule. WTF is the point? No thanks.

by Anonymousreply 9April 25, 2024 7:47 AM

Apparently, the deluge was due to cloud seeding. Snort. The Daily Mail had picture of all sorts of destroyed, flooded luxury vehicles.

by Anonymousreply 10April 25, 2024 7:55 AM

Next up? MOLD. EVERYWHERE.

One of the very first things you learn moving to Tampa is not to let the AC rise above 80 as even the humidity from a hot shower can grow mold in an enclosed or anirtight, damp area.

by Anonymousreply 11April 25, 2024 7:59 AM

Are they still underwater?

by Anonymousreply 12April 26, 2024 10:45 PM

No mold. The extra dry climate won’t let it grow. Unless it keeps raining.

by Anonymousreply 13April 26, 2024 10:51 PM

Couldnt have happened to a nicer place...... not

by Anonymousreply 14April 26, 2024 11:11 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!