Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

OJ's kids

Where are they now? They seemed to all believe daddy didn't kill Nicole.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16April 17, 2024 5:13 AM

Will someone let Glenn Close know? She’s been worried about the kids.

TIA

by Anonymousreply 1April 17, 2024 1:31 AM

She's a big girl. Has she heard of the Ozempic diet ?

by Anonymousreply 2April 17, 2024 1:42 AM

I bad for them. Deep in their hearts, they must know their father killed their mother.

But I understand why they might never admit it, even to themselves. It's traumatic enough to lose a parent in such a horrific way. It's too much to face your father is the killer. They might even feel guilt that they weren't able to protect her.

by Anonymousreply 3April 17, 2024 1:47 AM

You're bad for them, R3?

by Anonymousreply 4April 17, 2024 1:49 AM

*feel bad

by Anonymousreply 5April 17, 2024 1:51 AM

r4 Gee, I wonder if that could have been a typo?

by Anonymousreply 6April 17, 2024 1:52 AM

R4 I doubt it.

by Anonymousreply 7April 17, 2024 1:55 AM

I can't find the answers anywhere: were the kids upstairs in Nicole's house sleeping when the murders were going on? Had they gone to the restaurant with the family or were they with a babysitter? Did they hear anything? Or did they sleep til morning and not see any of the carnage? At what point did they go back under OJ's custody?

by Anonymousreply 8April 17, 2024 2:26 AM

She looks familiar

by Anonymousreply 9April 17, 2024 2:29 AM

She looks like a large girl. Big through the hips and roomy.

by Anonymousreply 10April 17, 2024 2:40 AM

daughters of huge athletes should get Heisman Trophies to help their self esteem.

by Anonymousreply 11April 17, 2024 2:43 AM

Justin and Sydney were at the restaurant that night with Nicole and the Browns. They all went to Sydney’s dance recital earlier that day. Nicole wouldn’t let OJ sit with the family and she refused his offer to take everyone to dinner.

They were sleeping in the condo when Nicole was murdered. OJ got them back from the Browns after he was acquitted.

by Anonymousreply 12April 17, 2024 2:46 AM

R8, yes, they were upstairs at Nicole’s and did not wake until the police had already gotten there and secured the scene. They were in the care of the Browns from that night, OJ flew to Chicago the same night after the murders, until the after the criminal verdict in 1995 when OJ had his parental rights reinstated and he took the kids back on Christmas Eve. He is reported to have told the kids at that time that “they didn’t want you, they just wanted the support checks.”

by Anonymousreply 13April 17, 2024 2:47 AM

It's hard to imagine they slept through Nicole's screams when neighbors reported hearing her. I sure hope they did.

by Anonymousreply 14April 17, 2024 2:53 AM

I had forgotten so much of this, and I was into it deep back then.

Those poor kids.

by Anonymousreply 15April 17, 2024 3:08 AM

R8 Yes, they were asleep in the condo. And then the cops came and woke them up and took them to the station, I guess. Remember, Nicole was quickly dispatched, she didn't really have the time or the throat to scream. I think it was pretty quiet. I feel bad for them too. Every asshole on twitter saying shit like, "rest in piss, killer." How groundbreaking, hating OJ. These same fuckers are probably pro Hamas though. I'm sure his kids are upset, now they are truly orphans. And this happened really fast, he was fine in February.

by Anonymousreply 16April 17, 2024 5:13 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!