Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hollywood producer rips Sydney Sweeney

I agree with the producer. I wish there was a brave executive who would say the same thing about Chalamet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20April 18, 2024 5:08 AM

Nobody is looking at her face

by Anonymousreply 1April 17, 2024 12:56 AM

This is udderly outrageous!

by Anonymousreply 2April 17, 2024 1:03 AM

I have my suspicions about that producer.

by Anonymousreply 3April 17, 2024 1:05 AM

But is she a triple threat like Lina Lamont?

by Anonymousreply 4April 17, 2024 1:06 AM

Someone who made Father of the Bride throwing stones.

That’s… amusing.

by Anonymousreply 5April 17, 2024 1:11 AM

It's hilarious how her people try to gaslight the public into believing their interested in her.

by Anonymousreply 6April 17, 2024 1:35 AM

I've never understood why she gets so much attention. The actress who played Maddy was the best actress on Euphoria.

by Anonymousreply 7April 17, 2024 1:46 AM

Sydney is pretty by most metrics, wonky eyes and all. Her body and tits are killer and the reality is that's what most straight men want to see anyway. I also don't agree that she "can't act". She was the most memorable actor in Euphoria as far as I'm concerned, and I also thought she did a solid job in the recently-release Immaculate.

by Anonymousreply 8April 17, 2024 2:11 AM

I only know her from Euphoria and I think she did some really good acting. Seriously.

Also she's got a nice face and fantastic tits. Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 9April 17, 2024 7:02 AM

I don't understand, as a professional, you need to publicly tear apart an actress - especially someone in a position of power. I can understand saying these things in a closed meeting. But to re-iterate something mean that you've already said in a class full of people is unnecessary. Why does she have to say "Not Pretty?" That kind of shit destroys people inside. This woman is a Bitch with a capital B. I never want to hear another woman talking about men objectifying them. Women do it to themselves all the time and in the nastiest ways.

by Anonymousreply 10April 17, 2024 8:27 AM

I was watching Immaculate the other day and her reaction (or lack thereof) to meeting the Mother Superior at the convent told me she has some ways to go in the acting department. Not much thought behind it currently.

by Anonymousreply 11April 17, 2024 11:35 AM

I certainly agree about Anyone But You. It's an average rom com and not a particularly funny one at that.

by Anonymousreply 12April 17, 2024 12:50 PM

Right now, it feels like she's acting from her snatch and her tits, when she should be acting from her head. You know what I mean?

by Anonymousreply 13April 17, 2024 12:52 PM

R5, The REMAKE of “Father of the Bride”.

by Anonymousreply 14April 17, 2024 12:53 PM

She’s not pretty, can’t act, and…Sydney Sweeney is a wall-eyed whore.

by Anonymousreply 15April 17, 2024 1:10 PM

She was perfect in White Lotus 1. Beyond that…meh.

by Anonymousreply 16April 17, 2024 1:44 PM

This is the type of thing executives say to each other, but never , never in public. After all, why damage your future interactions with someone who might become box office even if you think they are a talentless hack? There is another agenda here. Baum is trying to do something with this comment. Maybe not something smart, but something...interesting

by Anonymousreply 17April 17, 2024 1:45 PM

Maybe she’s learned the McFarland Method, R13.

by Anonymousreply 18April 17, 2024 11:39 PM

She needs Zandra Zoggin to teach her a thing or two about The Craft, r18.

by Anonymousreply 19April 18, 2024 3:26 AM

I want to hate her but I can’t.

by Anonymousreply 20April 18, 2024 5:08 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!