Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Gage and his 40 year old boyfriend “The Friend”

So if you check the other thread you can see all the evidence but basically what they have is an open relationship. This will work for Gage cause he’s a cheater anyways and the old guy is desperate for someone to love him. I’m sure he knows Gage is a cheater and is only committing to this just to keep Gage around.

Oh btw Gage those pictures you posted early are old. The one of the dog and you of the boys in Portland 😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27May 1, 2024 10:50 AM

ta relation va échouer

sorry pops but you’re gonna have to learn the hard way

by Anonymousreply 1April 17, 2024 12:36 AM

this is the old thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2April 17, 2024 12:38 AM

Fascinating, OP! Tell us more! 597 posts more! Don't hold back. We're on the edge of our seats! And you're doing God's work! 🤡

by Anonymousreply 3April 17, 2024 1:15 AM

I will if I have to. A never ending drag. You him or on his payroll? 😂😂

by Anonymousreply 4April 17, 2024 1:27 AM

Neither. I'm here to rubberneck at YOUR mental illness.

by Anonymousreply 5April 17, 2024 1:29 AM

This is funny. I just looked up the book his book club is reading and it’s about a guy who’s confused about his sexuality. Whomever suggested that was definitely being shady 😂🤣🤣

It’s not the first time his members have done that and he didn’t catch on

by Anonymousreply 6April 17, 2024 1:29 AM

OMG that's hilarious!!! 😂🤣🤣 Keep it coming! 593 more posts! Can't wait! 🤡

by Anonymousreply 7April 17, 2024 1:36 AM

Okay! 😌🤡

by Anonymousreply 8April 17, 2024 1:44 AM

Why do we care about this whore?

Dick pics?

Did he present hole?

by Anonymousreply 9April 17, 2024 1:48 AM

I’m so glad Elon owns twitter now 🤭 and you might want to get lpsg to add you on the dnp list before I just back in the no bs thread 😈

by Anonymousreply 10April 17, 2024 1:48 AM

R9 ask his boyfriend on ig nonbinaryangel

by Anonymousreply 11April 17, 2024 1:50 AM

it’s way past my bedtime. bonne nuit 💋

by Anonymousreply 12April 17, 2024 1:54 AM

read his caption. then read it again. Yes I know it’s a quote from a book. if you still don’t understand go back up and read the OP.

basically gage is confirming

for the slow ones, the figs are meant to represent his “special connections” 😉 with people

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13April 17, 2024 6:54 AM

est-ce étrange que je sois fier de lui

toujours dégoûté par la relation je dois dire

by Anonymousreply 14April 17, 2024 6:58 AM

Gage? Like, just one name, Gage?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15April 17, 2024 7:08 AM

R15 lol

by Anonymousreply 16April 17, 2024 7:12 AM

Most of these posts are the insane OP speaking to himself.

by Anonymousreply 17April 17, 2024 8:02 AM

The one posting the clown emojis is probably Gage using a sockpuppet annoyed that not one but two gay message boards are starting to become more aware of his grift.

The more people that are warned the harder it will be for him to take advantage of the elders in our community. Protect them. There are plenty of more well off middle aged gays than there are rich Asian heiresses that make up his pool of potential marks.

His grift will take a huge hit. Back up all of the tea and receipts before he bitches to Muriel or threatens legal action in order to get his way and have all threads shut down like he has in the past on LPSG. But knowing that site the mods and admins are absolute pussies and will easily cave in to threats of legal action.

by Anonymousreply 18April 25, 2024 6:43 AM

The couple is going strong. Gage declared his love for him on TikTok and on instagram.

I wonder if Gage is moving into the new apartment haha

by Anonymousreply 19May 1, 2024 6:00 AM

R19 He's just doing it for the connections for his scam book app. The doctor grift is starting to unravel. He was either never seriously intending to study to become a doctor or he's actually a nursing student and he's fucking an actual doctor in order to get access to places and props he can use to keep up his charade.

He was sneaking into the Columbia University common areas for instagram photos and pretending to study there when he actually went to a much cheaper college.

by Anonymousreply 20May 1, 2024 6:10 AM

Is the couple in NY or LA?

by Anonymousreply 21May 1, 2024 6:12 AM

R20 I guess we’ll see

by Anonymousreply 22May 1, 2024 6:12 AM

Block R18 and OP, the same person on 2 accounts, and this thread is gone. As is 80% of the 600 post first thread. Mentally ill, low IQ, stalker.

by Anonymousreply 23May 1, 2024 6:26 AM

R23 Sorry Gage but I am not OP since I have them blocked.

by Anonymousreply 24May 1, 2024 6:30 AM

This could be an interesting thread, but the emoji frau loon ruins it with her idiocy. If he doesn't want anyone to know he's with these men, why would he be posting hints on social media? The stupid bitch thinks they're in love.

by Anonymousreply 25May 1, 2024 6:51 AM

What the fuck is Gage?

by Anonymousreply 26May 1, 2024 6:58 AM

Lukas Gage in "Down Low" is funny as hell but the rimming scene in "White Lotus" was hilarious.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27May 1, 2024 10:50 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!