Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

ANNE

Am I still A list? Did you ever like me?

Straight off the plane from L.A

Just take a look at me

A real good look at me

I'm all designed up

I've got my lipstick on

My "Bucci" bag

And my Alaïa dress

And I am ready to rock

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16April 17, 2024 12:07 AM

That looks painful.

by Anonymousreply 1April 16, 2024 10:36 PM

VF cover story.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2April 16, 2024 10:37 PM

We can see her nipples.

Whore!

by Anonymousreply 3April 16, 2024 10:41 PM

I actually cannot see her nipples. The one is masked by light flare. Please notice the torture pumps.

by Anonymousreply 4April 16, 2024 10:43 PM

It's giving Rachel Blade Runner realness.

by Anonymousreply 5April 16, 2024 10:45 PM

I want to brag that I have a set of those brass Chiavari chairs. They were easy and cheap finds in brocantes of the early 90s.

by Anonymousreply 6April 16, 2024 10:48 PM

Nobody’s ever going to accuse her of not trying hard enough.

by Anonymousreply 7April 16, 2024 10:50 PM

[quote]That looks painful.

That looks hard to get on and even harder to get off.

by Anonymousreply 8April 16, 2024 10:57 PM

"Apply the talc or lubricant to the inside of the garment, or your skin, or both. Pull the latex on carefully, trying not to tug it or pull with your fingers (use your whole hand). Shift it into place, smoothing out any wrinkles as you go along, and pushing out air bubbles that may have gotten trapped against your skin. Look in the mirror. You look AWESOME."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9April 16, 2024 11:00 PM

[quote]Apply the talc or lubricant to the inside of the garment, or your skin, or both. Pull the latex on carefully, trying not to tug it or pull with your fingers (use your whole hand). Shift it into place, smoothing out any wrinkles as you go along, and pushing out air bubbles that may have gotten trapped against your skin.

As I said.

by Anonymousreply 10April 16, 2024 11:04 PM

I've seen sexier toenail clippings.

by Anonymousreply 11April 16, 2024 11:09 PM

She always has a clumsy look about her. Maybe it is the trying too hard thing.

by Anonymousreply 12April 16, 2024 11:13 PM

Do you think the photographer and stylist did the absolute best they could do, considering the material? Or are they trolling AnnE?

by Anonymousreply 13April 16, 2024 11:15 PM

Another Aspie post ugh

by Anonymousreply 14April 16, 2024 11:29 PM

She is stunning, in my opinion, but this shoot ain't it.

by Anonymousreply 15April 16, 2024 11:42 PM

This is the "Losing My Mind" video scene from her starring role in the biopic "Z".

by Anonymousreply 16April 17, 2024 12:07 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!