Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Bethenny Frankel Told Ex She Was Relieved She Had a Miscarriage

Cunt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219April 28, 2024 5:44 PM

Who the fuck uses a miscarriage for publicity? Is this bitch still holding out for a rich man? That door's closing fast. With your personality and advancing age, forget it. Jason was a sweet guy. She tried her best to emasculate him in front of the world, and she's still trying to hurt him. I feel sorry for the kid they have together I'm sure Bethenny has done her best to turn her against her dad.

by Anonymousreply 1April 16, 2024 10:06 PM

I hate this bitch.

by Anonymousreply 2April 16, 2024 10:10 PM

Murdoch NY Post intern at it again.

by Anonymousreply 3April 16, 2024 10:12 PM

Bethany Frankel has her own money; she doesn’t need to find a rich man.

by Anonymousreply 4April 16, 2024 10:17 PM

Bethenny is the woman who pissed on a stick in front of the cameras the first time she was pregnant . She also pissed in a bucket on TV in her wedding dress. There’s no shame in her game.

This marriage turned her from a prickly yet charismatic woman into an arch, brittle harridan. If she had just kept doing charitable works after she left Housewives, like her work in Puerto Rico and her work getting PPE equipment to hospitals at the start of Covid, she would have improved her image and probably would have been able to return to TV with a talk show.

Instead, she has spent the few years bitching about the Housewives, using her attorneys to file frivolous lawsuits against Bravo on behalf of other Bravoleberties, and in general biting the hand that fed her. All because Andy Cohen and Jeff Lewis mocked her to her face on Watch What Happens.

Nobody got more put of being on Housewives than Bethenny Frankel.

by Anonymousreply 5April 16, 2024 10:18 PM

I listened to the podcast this morning. I’m sure he was terrible but I was stunned that she would rip him to shreds in such a public forum when she has a daughter with him. She, of course, made herself the victim in all of it.

I used to find her funny and smart but she’s truly miserable. During the rant on Hoppy she took a break to castigate a low paid staffer for spending $30 on a Stanley mug. Saying she doesn’t deserve it in her pay and should get a generic one from 5 Below.

Anyone know if Hoppy has ever spoken publicly about her since the divorce?

by Anonymousreply 6April 16, 2024 10:19 PM

I bailed out of that mess as fast as I could!

by Anonymousreply 7April 16, 2024 10:22 PM

Page 1 of the Talentless Famewhore Manual:

If you are desperate for attention but don't have anything to offer the public, there are several things you can do.

Firstly, try to get your clothes off. If that doesn't work, release a sex tape. If you're too ugly and decrepit for that, pick fights and say lots of controversial and offensive things, and behave in a generally obnoxious way on TV.

However, once you're washed up and nobody cares about your pathetic self, you MUST go bigger: cancer, marital problems, spousal abuse and miscarriages are the way to go! That will allow you to stretch your fifteen minutes before you're reduced to being forced to praise/insult Trump for attention.

~~~~~~

As we can all see, Bethenny is following the manual to a T. Good for you, decrepit, old and talentless harlot with the personality of a puddle of vomit!

by Anonymousreply 8April 16, 2024 10:23 PM

[quote]The Real Housewives of New York City alumna looked back on the early days of her romance to ex-husband Jason Hoppy in the latest episode of her podcast that dropped Friday, April 12, admitting she ignored the warning signs before waking down the aisle. Those warning signs included Hoppy's past romance with a reality star before dating Frankel, and the fact that he was always "super charming" — something she noted "we perceive as positive" but in time, "becomes nauseating" and "insufferable" and "ends up being a toxic trait." "You have to really, really listen to the red flags,"

You stupid fucking bitch.

by Anonymousreply 9April 16, 2024 10:25 PM

[quote]Firstly, try to get your clothes off. If that doesn't work, release a sex tape. If you're too ugly and decrepit for that, pick fights and say lots of controversial and offensive things, and behave in a generally obnoxious way on TV.

High 5!!!

by Anonymousreply 10April 16, 2024 10:26 PM

[quote]Anyone know if Hoppy has ever spoken publicly about her since the divorce?

He's never said a bad word about her in public.

by Anonymousreply 11April 16, 2024 10:27 PM

Borderline with strong narcissistic tendencies. She’s likable and smart superficially: to people who watch her and people she doesn’t know personally or has just met. .

But like all cluster B types, she completely devalues everyone around her. Any relationship will eventually sour—her mother and stepfather, Jill, Jason, Carole, Luann…

by Anonymousreply 12April 16, 2024 10:27 PM

Frankel is a walking, talking miscarriage.

by Anonymousreply 13April 16, 2024 10:28 PM

The warning signs were that he was always "Super Charming." This nauseated Bethenny. WTF???

by Anonymousreply 14April 16, 2024 10:29 PM

She's mad because she had to pay him off for using him as a stud pony.

by Anonymousreply 15April 16, 2024 10:30 PM

"I'm still hot bitch, and you look like death on a soda cracker..."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16April 16, 2024 10:35 PM

She eventually comes to see everyone as users, losers, and abusers. Lacking sympathy and assuming that these people dislike her as much as she dislikes them, she takes things way, way too far. The things she said to Carole, for basically no reason, were so vicious.

by Anonymousreply 17April 16, 2024 10:37 PM

She hated Jason and his parents because they were too close. His brother died as a young adult or child or something and the 3 ended up being sort of codependent. He is probably the RH person who shot with “normal” family most often.

Dorinda showed her sister once or twice and Carole’s mother canvassed with her for Hillary. Actually we saw Ramona’s sister a few times but she is pretty polished.

by Anonymousreply 18April 16, 2024 10:46 PM

[quote]“I did not want to be intimate,” Frankel explained, blaming this mindset on a lack of “respect” for the businessman. “I used to force myself, gag myself through doing it. … It is torture.”

OMG Jason was gorgeous and even hotter without clothes. But Bethenny decided the scraggly looking drug addict billionaire was better for her. Then he committed suicide by overdose. But really he dodged a bullet.

by Anonymousreply 19April 16, 2024 10:46 PM

I took things into my own hands!

by Anonymousreply 20April 16, 2024 10:48 PM

Bethenny climbed on the "I got punched in the face in NYC" train but then had to admit it was an open-handed kind of slap.

“I was completely stunned. I walked outside and my driver, who is also security, I looked at him and gestured over to this man, this homeless man, to explain to him that I’d just been hit. But I didn’t want to provoke this guy even more. [My driver] went over and started confronting the guy and I was like, ‘Let’s get the hell out of here.'”

by Anonymousreply 21April 16, 2024 10:50 PM

The closer the relationship, the deeper the eventual hate. Jason was codependent with his parents now that I think of it and that is probably what made him get involved so deeply with her.

She would talk about how his shit smelled so bad when he refused to move out of their apartment. Lol. She framed it as his sick attempt to bully her and ruin her home.

by Anonymousreply 22April 16, 2024 10:51 PM

I remember her once getting choked up and thanking Andy Cohen for basically giving her a platform the make $150 million deal. Now she’s trashing him and filing lawsuits.

by Anonymousreply 23April 16, 2024 10:56 PM

Remember Bethenny and Fredrik, the very short-lived real estate reality show. He had no idea what he was getting into. She was such a shrieking harridan, in one episode she made him cry. He just about made it out with his dignity intact.

Q: We heard you shut down production for a few weeks due to fighting. What happened?

Frankel: Our holistic partnership wasn’t going the way either of us thought it would. It got emotional. And once you get on the emotional train, it’s hard to get off. Things have been said, and then you’re focusing on the things that have been said. With any relationship, you have to figure out how to communicate and work through it. And frankly, it was good that we took a breather.

Eklund: It was intense.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24April 16, 2024 10:59 PM

R8, you have no idea what you’re talking about. You’re doing the same old canned cliche rant old men do about women in reality tv, influencers.

by Anonymousreply 25April 16, 2024 11:01 PM

R25 Sadly born without a sense of humor.

by Anonymousreply 26April 16, 2024 11:05 PM

Her mother hated her so much on first sight, she spelled her name wrong on her birth certificate.

by Anonymousreply 27April 16, 2024 11:09 PM

Hoppy ticked the box for the harpy to reproduce before it was too late.

She owes him, not the other way around.

by Anonymousreply 28April 16, 2024 11:13 PM

R26, has such a good sense of humor he is able to laugh at the most banal observations imaginable.

by Anonymousreply 29April 16, 2024 11:15 PM

"Hoppy and Frankel first met at a New York City nightclub called Tenjune. He infamously told Bethenny at their first encounter to "take the stick of [her] ass". His attitude and confidence impressed Frankel and they began dating immediately after."

I think this masochistic bitch is still is carrying the torch for the guy who wouldn't take crap off her and put her in her place when she was nasty, which was all the fucking time. They separated two years after their marriage in 2010 but fought a bitter custody battle finally being divorced after 6 horrifying years (for Jason).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30April 16, 2024 11:16 PM

What is her damage via family of origin? Because she is off the charts in her multiple personality disorders.

by Anonymousreply 31April 16, 2024 11:24 PM

Mommy issues

by Anonymousreply 32April 16, 2024 11:26 PM

Jason always pinged for me. He hasn't remarried.

by Anonymousreply 33April 16, 2024 11:26 PM

She was more concerned about becoming 72 pounds.

by Anonymousreply 34April 16, 2024 11:31 PM

I made my Daddy leave and now I cut the balls off any man who comes near me.

by Anonymousreply 35April 16, 2024 11:33 PM

Ramona's epic read on the Brooklyn Bridge at 1:14 "You have no friends"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36April 16, 2024 11:40 PM

The lovely, glamorous, charismatic Jill Zarin tried to warn you people about this woman.

by Anonymousreply 37April 16, 2024 11:44 PM

Jill Zarin turned up on Below Deck last week and is still the same big mouth control freak complaining about everything and driving the crew to distraction. And she wasn't even the primary.

by Anonymousreply 38April 16, 2024 11:47 PM

Ramona's epic read on the Brooklyn Bridge at 1:14 "You have no friends"

"Right now you have Jason but you'll probably mess that up too!"

Prescient.

by Anonymousreply 39April 16, 2024 11:56 PM

The first Jason who was her bf on season one of RHONY seemed like a great guy. He was clearly not comfortable on TV and flatly refused to discuss anything personal about their relationship. Hoppy loved being on camera and was happy to let her emasculate him for our entertainment. He got what he deserved for every getting involved with that shrew.

by Anonymousreply 40April 16, 2024 11:59 PM

The Breaking Point.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41April 17, 2024 12:06 AM

"You're so worried about people thinking that I'm this perfect husband. Does that bother you so much?"

"Yes it does."

"It does. Then I'm done. I'm not going. I'm sorry I'm not going. It's not worth it to me"

by Anonymousreply 42April 17, 2024 12:10 AM

OP's whore mama should have sluiced her out when she had the chance.

by Anonymousreply 43April 17, 2024 12:32 AM

Satchels of gold.

by Anonymousreply 44April 17, 2024 12:35 AM

Hoppy is so damn cute and sexy. He deserves better - he deserves me !

I remember when Frankel was first unleashed on American audiences when she was a contestant on 'The Apprentice : Martha Stewart'. None of the other contestants could stomach her, and in the end, Stewart had enough of her.

by Anonymousreply 45April 17, 2024 12:40 AM

Has anything ever really worked out for Bethenny? Everything she touches goes bad.

by Anonymousreply 46April 17, 2024 12:42 AM

"Bethenny is the woman who pissed on a stick"

This is from her CV, right?

by Anonymousreply 47April 17, 2024 1:14 AM

Miscarriage? Bullshit, the cunt had an abortion.

by Anonymousreply 48April 17, 2024 1:17 AM

She is a black hole of narcissism. He's lucky he got out and I hope there's some sort of non-disparagement clause in their divorce agreement that lets him go back to court and take another $2-3 million off her after this podcast fiasco. WTF? Airing that rage-filled shit about the father of her child, YEARS later? I used to think she was a comically self-centered famewhore, but it's a whole different level of damage clearly.

by Anonymousreply 49April 17, 2024 1:30 AM

I'm GLAD I had an abortion.

by Anonymousreply 50April 17, 2024 1:42 AM

It was an abortion Michael. An ABORTION!

by Anonymousreply 51April 17, 2024 1:46 AM

Bethenny’s Plastic Surgery

by Anonymousreply 52April 17, 2024 1:49 AM

Her face is the tightest thing on her.

by Anonymousreply 53April 17, 2024 1:57 AM

Her divorce took nine years. Why is she still talking about this?

by Anonymousreply 54April 17, 2024 2:09 AM

[quote]He's never said a bad word about her in public.

My guess is that as terms of the divorce settlement, Ms. Frigid-Damaged-NYC-Housewife had her ginormous team of lawyers put an iron-clad non-disclosure clause in it that Jason cannot publicly discuss or disparage the psychotic cunt in any way or she'll sue the fucking pants off him seven ways to Sunday.

She can say whatever the fuck she wants as long as it gets her name out there.

by Anonymousreply 55April 17, 2024 2:22 AM

He should be able to sue her for this.

by Anonymousreply 56April 17, 2024 4:01 AM

Maybe he did have to sign some kind of non disparagement agreement. But then she should know that bitching about him publicly when he’s never said a bad word about her just makes her look like a monster. Probably more so than from anything he could have said about her.

by Anonymousreply 57April 17, 2024 4:13 AM

Pre-Nup & Post-Nup.

by Anonymousreply 58April 17, 2024 6:01 AM

Teresa Gudice’s bowel movements are more attractive and enduring than this genital wart of a woman.

by Anonymousreply 59April 17, 2024 6:20 AM

I wonder how Jason supports himself now. Bethenny had reportedly been paying Hoppy a court ordered total of around $26,000 a month since they divorced in 2012, including almost $12,000 a month in temporary alimony and $10,000 a month in child support for their daughter Bryn. But that ended in 2016.

[quote]After acknowledging and representing that they are ‘fully capable of being self supporting,' the parties agreed to ‘waive any and all claims for spousal support and/or maintenance' ‘both now and in the future.'"

by Anonymousreply 60April 17, 2024 12:55 PM

Kelly burns Bethenny at 1:20. "I will not indulge you in this. We're not the same. This is you. This is me."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61April 17, 2024 1:19 PM

Someone posted here a few years ago that Jason allegedly had a male hookup or two? Can anyone confirm this?

by Anonymousreply 62April 17, 2024 1:20 PM

Bethenny furious at Jason who blasted the TV, took the remote, put it in his backpack and left! The horror!

"Every action during the day, it felt like, was being done to torture me. He would leave the house in shambles — dishes piled everywhere, garbage piled everywhere. He'd pee and poop and leave it in the toilet ... He would turn the television on as loud as he could and then put the remote in his backpack and leave with it," Frankel said.

Bravo Jason!

by Anonymousreply 63April 17, 2024 2:41 PM

I always thought Jason was bi. He was so fine! I honestly think Bethenny regrets that one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64April 17, 2024 2:46 PM

Last night’s Vanderpump Rules dealt with the fallout from Raquel’s appearance on Bethenny’s podcast. They never mentioned Bethenny’s name and just called her “the podcaster,” and on the aftershow that airs on Peacock, the cast made a point of saying “the podcaster” had no idea who Raquel was, had done 0 research on her guest , and overall is a bad interviewer.

by Anonymousreply 65April 17, 2024 2:49 PM

I remember during one of the RHONY reunions after Dennis died and Bethenny was really feeling her feathers and laying it on thick mythologizing their relationship - she claimed that not only had he given her an engagement ring but he had given her daughter a ring as well, and of course, all the other wives starting squawking like approving magpies because: jewellery.

I remember being horrified at how blithely unaware she was about how wrong and damaging it is to let a married guy with a drug problem make promises to your kid about being in their life forever. Despite all the dickwaving she did about how being a mom is the most important thing in her life and the only thing she cares about was her kid, I wrote her off as a spectacularly unfit parent right there and then. The fact that it came out that she had been dating some finance bro who had gotten kicked out of college for date rape just the season before (but got to keep it off camera) only solidified it more for me.

by Anonymousreply 66April 17, 2024 3:06 PM

I always thought Jason was at least bi.

by Anonymousreply 67April 17, 2024 4:18 PM

JHop seems like a 3-beer queer

by Anonymousreply 68April 17, 2024 4:37 PM

Imagine when the daughter finally escapes and realizes how she’s been groomed to hate and isolated from her father.

by Anonymousreply 69April 17, 2024 4:42 PM

The daughter Brynn is entitled and elitist thanks to her plastic mother.

by Anonymousreply 70April 17, 2024 5:11 PM

Well, she married him. I don’t know what the lure was.

by Anonymousreply 71April 17, 2024 10:33 PM

He looks a bit like Kevin Conroy, whom I'd gladly would have dropped my knees to pleasure.

by Anonymousreply 72April 17, 2024 10:37 PM

Women who are childless, in their 30s and "want it all" have to be brutal about their choices.

What she saw in him = a single white guy in her sightline.

She got a healthy kid, more airtime on that non reality show (from him) and should shut up about the ex.

Going with an anonymous sperm donor is not cheap either.

by Anonymousreply 73April 18, 2024 1:26 AM

Bethenny is known to like well hung men.

by Anonymousreply 74April 18, 2024 1:37 AM

She was waterboarded!

by Anonymousreply 75April 18, 2024 1:39 AM

Your late 30s can be a fun time to have a spontaneous abortion.

by Anonymousreply 76April 18, 2024 1:40 AM

Aren’t we ALL!

by Anonymousreply 77April 18, 2024 2:02 AM

Bethenny has eating disorder?

by Anonymousreply 78April 19, 2024 6:41 AM

OP = frau

by Anonymousreply 79April 19, 2024 6:56 AM

R36, everyone calls Ramona mean for that moment and, sure, it was mean. It was also fucking true!

by Anonymousreply 80April 19, 2024 12:39 PM

I still remember when Kenya destroyed Bethenny on her own talk show. Bethenny called RHOA ghetto and Kenya destroyed her without even raising her voice. It really exposed Bethenny's arrogance and stupidity. Does she think peeing on a stick for the cameras is the height of sophistication?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81April 19, 2024 12:43 PM

R66, not just that, she even showed up to his funeral and brought paparazzi with her! I can't imagine how pissed off Dennis's ex-wife must have been.

by Anonymousreply 82April 19, 2024 12:45 PM

Nobody cares about Bethany Frankel.

She’s a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 83April 19, 2024 1:13 PM

Bethenny used to be the darling of DL posters in the early days of RHONY, because she was perceived to be a balanced and forceful woman, unlike DL villain Kelly.

by Anonymousreply 84April 19, 2024 3:09 PM

R84, she got a good edit since she was pushed as the "Greek Chorus" of the show. But her behavior over the past few years shows how unhinged she is. And she was dumb to trash the housewives shows when they are the only reason anyone knows who she is. Or her Anorexia Girl drinks.

by Anonymousreply 85April 19, 2024 3:13 PM

Honestly don’t understand why she’s doing this podcast. Isn’t she ridiculously wealthy. I’ve listened to the episodes that have been released and in the first one she says doing an entire podcast series on how awful her husband is is a healthy choice for her daughter.

I spend almost no time thinking about my exs, and when I do it’s fondly—even the ones who were assholes. I get hating your ex up to 6 months or so after a breakup but who has the energy to expend on exs after that?

Bethenny, apparently.

I always thought she was smart/savvy, and abrasive. But nothing she’s done since launching Skinny Girl has demonstrated she’s smart, only abrasive.

For someone who has everything—gobs of money, beautiful homes, a heathy kid—she sure seems miserable. I was no fan of Carole Radziwell, but I certainly understand now why that friendship ended so spectacularly. Bethany will NOT be ignored!

by Anonymousreply 86April 19, 2024 10:03 PM

R86, Bethenny ghosted Carole because Carole was helping her friend who was an executive, grieving her husband's death. While Carole was doing that, Bethenny begged Carole to get her into contact with the executive....which is such a Bethenny thing to do (Bethenny wanted to star in another shitty reality show where she is the main character). Carole refused, as any normal person would. And then Bethenny spun it to be "Carole stopped talking to me!" and she gaslit Carole that entire season.

by Anonymousreply 87April 19, 2024 10:29 PM

Remember when she was bragging about being able to fit into her 4 year old daughters clothes.

by Anonymousreply 88April 19, 2024 10:34 PM

R88, Jesus Chris, that is fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 89April 19, 2024 11:01 PM

It's different for you and I. I'm an African-American woman. You get to walk around and be mediocre and still get rewarded with things.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90April 19, 2024 11:10 PM

She couldn't believe her Idol fired her from the Apprentice.

Bethenny: "I felt like you didn't like me." Martha: "Well you weren't so likable then."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91April 19, 2024 11:15 PM

R90, I don't like Omarosa but she destroyed Bethenny in that clip.

by Anonymousreply 92April 19, 2024 11:44 PM

[quote] "You have to really, really listen to the red flags,"

Moronic cunt. Red flags are a visual.

by Anonymousreply 93April 19, 2024 11:56 PM

R93, I am dying laughing at that. She is sooooo dumb. And there are few things worse than a dumb person who thinks they are smart.

by Anonymousreply 94April 20, 2024 12:02 AM

Omarosa: Honey, you make cupcakes. I worked in the White House. Get a Grip.

by Anonymousreply 95April 20, 2024 12:02 AM

[quote]I don't like Omarosa but she destroyed Bethenny in that clip.

No, they both did the only thing they have the "talent" to do: stir up controversy and publicity. leading to self-promotion. That's all they have. Now you just know that after the show, they embraced backstage, went into fits of laughter about how they duped the audience into thinking that they hated each other. And then they called Page Six to make sure that the column wrote about the confrontation in depth for several days.

by Anonymousreply 96April 20, 2024 12:12 AM

I've noticed that most people eventually turn into their parents, even if they don't start out that way when younger. Bethenny's parents were raging assholes.

It's a red flag if you meet someone who seems nice, but one or both of their parents are assholes. Chances are, they will eventually become one, too, as they get older.

by Anonymousreply 97April 20, 2024 12:24 AM

Beth does not understand the assignment, her miscarriage is an admission of failure. She was supposed to have one boy and one girl. Too late now.

by Anonymousreply 98April 20, 2024 12:39 AM

Bethenny is such a Scorpio.

So toxic.

Her friendships with Jill (Sag) and Carole (Leo) had zero chance in hell of ever lasting.

by Anonymousreply 99April 20, 2024 12:45 AM

I suspect she was largely responsible for creating a suffocating environment.

by Anonymousreply 100April 20, 2024 12:55 AM

Carole is a flake. People always say that to her. She doesn’t respond to texts. That’s shitty but it’s not personal. It’s a personal failing. Bethany then said she had no husband, no children, and her “career” was 20 years ago. To say something like that to a single woman of a certain age, who you considered a friend? That was DARK.

by Anonymousreply 101April 20, 2024 1:36 AM

R101, especially since Carole's career is far more impressive than Bethenny's. And seriously, Bethenny can't keep a man so why would she even attack Carole for that? Dumb.

by Anonymousreply 102April 20, 2024 1:38 AM

The thing is Bethenny is smart and funny and relatable. So she’s likable to viewers who don’t actually have to have a relationship with her. It’s only when you see how she relates to people over the long term—and have dealt with a cluster B—that you understand no one could ever be close to her because she isn’t able to have close relationships.

by Anonymousreply 103April 20, 2024 1:40 AM

Jason, you are blind. It wasn’t an abortion. It was a miscarriage. A miscarriage, Jason Just like our marriage was a miscarriage. Something that’s unholy and evil. I didn’t want your son, Jason. I wouldn’t bring one of your sons into this world. It was a miscarriage, Jason. It was a son. A son. And my body rejected it. Because this must all end. I know now that it’s over. I knew it then. There would be no way, Jason, no way you could ever forgive me. Not with this... reality-television thing that’s been going on for several decades.

by Anonymousreply 104April 20, 2024 1:44 AM

Jason, who is a pharma rep, you to sell to my doctor’s office.

Id see him there all the time. Can’t imagine. He’s the monster she says he is.

by Anonymousreply 105April 20, 2024 2:04 AM

Did he ping R105?

by Anonymousreply 106April 20, 2024 2:26 AM

I listened to this and SHE comes off as unhinged and mentally ill.

The rage-filled ranting examples she gives of Jason’s “red flags” are embarrassing - he was too charming, he was very close to his parents, he wanted to have sex with her, he made less money that her, he thought Nick Lachey should have gotten more in the divorce with Jessica Simpson, etc.

It’s insulting to women go through actual abusive relationships.

She also does this to weird rambling thing where she keeps telling listeners to “call” and “ask” various people if what she is saying is true. Like ranting about some financial issue and then barking “just call Lisa Sternstein, she will tell you.”

She seems extremely unwell.

And I’m sure she’s alienated the daughter from Jason’s parents - who seemed quite nice and normal.

by Anonymousreply 107April 20, 2024 2:57 AM

This woman brought her daughter to Watch What Happens Live. Her daughter is like 11 years old. Why would you bring your kid to that? She has the money for a babysitter. And after that episode where she was "ambushed" (her word), she claimed her daughter said to her "mommy, that was really bad!". She's so weird. Andy didn't say anything to her that was offensive or out of line. She was protected for so long. She was even Andy's favorite housewife. Andy and her clearly were friends. And then, Bethenny burnt that bridge and she now claims they were never friends at all. Ramona really nailed her on the bridge. This woman cannot hold a friend to save her life.

by Anonymousreply 108April 20, 2024 5:32 PM

Carole had (a bit of) my sympathy until she was cruel to Tinsley at the reunion. "We aren't really friends" or whatever the exact cunty and unnecessary line Carole said about her. Seeing Tinsley's expression and watching her face crumple was like seeing a kitten getting stomped. MEWY! Carole didn't mind pretending to be while travelling on Tinsley's dime.

I still think there was something sexual/romantic going on between her and the Barfster, because that was a heavy, angry breakup for just two friends growing apart. I'll take our dewy Carole any day over that harridan.

by Anonymousreply 109April 20, 2024 6:17 PM

R106, no. But the girls in the office loved him.

by Anonymousreply 110April 20, 2024 6:51 PM

R109, Carole says that production pressured her to film with Tinsley because none of the other women wanted to film with her. I actually do believe that but I don't think Tinsley knew that. I like Tinsley, though. She is very classy and she didn't back down from Dorinda, who bullied the shit out of her.

by Anonymousreply 111April 20, 2024 7:09 PM

Her mother died

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112April 20, 2024 10:42 PM

Yep, the one she blamed the most yet turned out the most to be like. Her "horrible" mother has popped her clogs. Let the fake crying begin.

by Anonymousreply 113April 20, 2024 11:06 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114April 20, 2024 11:06 PM

Bethenny has her mother's crazy eyes now.

by Anonymousreply 115April 20, 2024 11:09 PM

Fake tears and forgot to add retconning. MY MOTHER WAS A SAINT!

This is going to be even more tedious than when she went through her Widow Shields period after he OD'd

by Anonymousreply 116April 20, 2024 11:09 PM

Of course Bethenny had to slam her own mother, even in death. #Ruthless

by Anonymousreply 117April 20, 2024 11:09 PM

Her mother was beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 118April 20, 2024 11:12 PM

Tinsley got married to a guy who has a couple of kids so she got her happy ending. I give her a lot of credit for walking away from the show when she did.

by Anonymousreply 119April 20, 2024 11:18 PM

I always liked Tinsley and (especially) her mother but she was so desperate to get married. She was over the top with that meh-looking guy from Chicago, shopping for wedding dresses, dramatically falling on the floor in gratitude when he surprised her one day. And there was that messy business with the sugar heir Nico from Palm Beach where she went all Fatal Attraction on his ass. I always wondered why she seemed to have low self-esteem. She was beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 120April 20, 2024 11:30 PM

The sugar heir is in rehab for domestic violence trying to avoid jail time. He beat up another girlfriend of his.

by Anonymousreply 121April 20, 2024 11:35 PM

R109 Tinsley was a pathetic loser with no personality. Carole was being frank about what happened to avoid B’s narc triangulation.

by Anonymousreply 122April 21, 2024 11:42 AM

Did Bethanny film the reconciliations with her dying mom liked she wanted to film her reconciliation with her dad when he was dying?

by Anonymousreply 123April 21, 2024 1:33 PM

What a hideous twat...I used to like her on RHONY but fame made her into a huge cunt

by Anonymousreply 124April 21, 2024 1:36 PM

Bethenny: My vagina set off airport scanner!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125April 21, 2024 2:01 PM

R9 Obviously JH ignored all the warning signs too

by Anonymousreply 126April 21, 2024 2:01 PM

"She hated Jason and his parents because they were too close. His brother died as a young adult or child or something and the 3 ended up being sort of codependent. He is probably the RH person who shot with “normal” family most often.”

I truly believe her parents one the other or both ...probably her mom were also toxic. BF has the borderline/Narc personality of a child raised by the same. Sometimes it learned behavior, other time you inherited that crazy gene.

If BF hasn’t had the epiphany at this stage of her life that the behavior is all wrong ...she was born with it....that poor daughter is going to behave the same way

by Anonymousreply 127April 21, 2024 2:08 PM

[quote] Did he ping [R105]?

Heavily - majorly DILF vibes. Always made my groin twitch.

by Anonymousreply 128April 21, 2024 2:28 PM

Hoppy is a basic bitch just like his ex.

But super charming isn't a red flag. If Frankel is referring to love bombing, that is something different. Love bombing is a tactic used by grifters to reel in victims.

by Anonymousreply 129April 21, 2024 3:07 PM

Hoppy IS a basic bitch. He and his bohunk family used to set my teeth on edge.

by Anonymousreply 130April 21, 2024 3:20 PM

I'll take basic bitch over raging cunt any day.

by Anonymousreply 131April 21, 2024 3:33 PM

Imagine that, r108. Using your own child as a pawn in your thirst for attention. Appalling.

by Anonymousreply 132April 21, 2024 3:33 PM

Bethenny always seems to be sick with one ailment or another...so much so, she should have been dead already

by Anonymousreply 133April 21, 2024 4:10 PM

After Bethenny's season on Martha Stewart Apprentice aired, tabloids dug up an old independent film that Bethenny starred in, which included a topless scene that she filmed. Bethenny said that having her past dug up felt pretty bad, and it only felt worse after running into Martha again. "I see her at a restaurant and I sit down next to her and she goes, 'Oh, Bethenny, I just saw your movie,'" she recalled. "The movie was from years ago...for her to say that was the sickest, sickest statement anyone's ever said." "So I say back to her, 'Oh really Martha? Well I just got an insider stock tip.'"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134April 22, 2024 4:06 AM

She also seems to have a severe eating disorder and films herself manically testing out the best cookies and bagels and chips etc. It is grotesque because you know she must barf up the food as soon as she leaves the room.

by Anonymousreply 135April 22, 2024 11:59 AM

[quote] Oh, Bethenny, I just saw your movie,'" she recalled. "The movie was from years ago...for her to say that was the sickest, sickest statement anyone's ever said."

That's a deranged response from Bethenny.

by Anonymousreply 136April 22, 2024 12:14 PM

Martha is a cunt but she's a classy cunt with a sense of humor. Bethenny is just trash.

by Anonymousreply 137April 22, 2024 12:18 PM

[quote]She also seems to have a severe eating disorder and films herself manically testing out the best cookies and bagels and chips etc. It is grotesque because you know she must barf up the food as soon as she leaves the room.

Yeah, I'm no Bethenny hater by any means, but her random YouTube vids of her eating crap food and talking about it while munching away are just gross.

by Anonymousreply 138April 22, 2024 6:50 PM

Yeah like anyone is dumb enough to believe she’s eating bagels with cream cheese and tortilla chips and chocolate chip cookies, etc.

She’s a size 00 with bulimic jowls for days.

by Anonymousreply 139April 22, 2024 7:39 PM

I almost rented a house in the Hamptons six times but I always found a reason not to.....AHA!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140April 22, 2024 7:40 PM

"When I first saw my apartment after my ex moved out, it was in really bad shape." She then walks through the place with Fredrik, bursting into tears over absolutely nothing. The place looks great.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141April 22, 2024 11:19 PM

Even Frederick does not want to work with her again.

by Anonymousreply 142April 22, 2024 11:30 PM

R142, she made him cry. She's such a bitch. All her friendships go down in flames.

by Anonymousreply 143April 22, 2024 11:49 PM

Watch how Bethenny orders food when she returns to RHONY in season 7. Most times, insists on ordering for everyone, then orders a mountain of food . Then, you barely see her touch it, or she runs from the table because.something has shellfish in it.

I always felt the reason she intensely disliked Jules from season & was that Jules was struggling with an eating disorder at the time, and was prone to outbursts. I think Bethenny thought Jules was going to out Bethenny as having an eating disorder herself when Bethenny was haranguing Jules about anything.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144April 23, 2024 12:23 AM

R143 - Ramona

by Anonymousreply 145April 23, 2024 12:27 AM

R145, and Ramona was totally right about her.

by Anonymousreply 146April 23, 2024 1:50 AM

When Bobby Frankel died, some of Bethenny’s more rabid fans went to a few horse racing boards to complain about what a terrible father he was to their Bethenny

The horse racing posters replied appropriately with responses like “we don’t care” and “get the fuck out of here with that!”

by Anonymousreply 147April 24, 2024 3:09 PM

R147, reality tv fans can be so weird. Especially the ones who claim to "stan" some of these people on these shows. You don't know these people, they're just actors!

by Anonymousreply 148April 24, 2024 3:20 PM

It’s crazy that Bethenny doesn’t get that the circumstances of (and whatever life lessons came out of) her divorce are not applicable to 99.9% of women. Like but for the highest tier of social media influencers and only fans content creators, other real housewives and poor old Wendy Williams, I don’t think there is anyone who could listen to Bethenny manically listing her endless grievances and find anything resembling their own real life problems and possible solutions to them.

by Anonymousreply 149April 24, 2024 5:44 PM

Exactly, R149. The woman is an absolute trainwreck, yet she insists on her "brand" being all about teaching other women how to be like her. Who would want to?

by Anonymousreply 150April 24, 2024 5:58 PM

I think she took down all the divorce stuff. I wonder if JH had his lawyer reach out.

by Anonymousreply 151April 24, 2024 6:12 PM

I don’t even understand this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152April 24, 2024 6:18 PM

It means she received a letter from Hoppy's attorney, R152.

by Anonymousreply 153April 24, 2024 6:22 PM

The most significant loss of her life? She never had a kind word to say about her mother.

by Anonymousreply 154April 24, 2024 7:08 PM

Bethenny: 'In the coming weeks we will continue this dialogue to help you navigate your challenging divorce journeys."

Translation: "In the coming weeks I will continue my tiresome monologue about my divorce which began TWELVE YEARS AGO blah blah blah." omfg. the way this bitch marinates in her victimhood.

by Anonymousreply 155April 24, 2024 7:52 PM

Jason would be granted an interview by any number of outlets that would love to break news of him trashing her.

He doesn’t. He’s been dignified, and that cant be blamed on an NDA, as it would be bilateral.

She comes across as classless.

I mean, how many years can you use your platform to trash a guy? And what does that signal to your current man?

by Anonymousreply 156April 24, 2024 7:56 PM

Mark my words, by this time next year she’ll be positioning herself to be the next Donald Trump - she’s exactly what he would be if he was a Gen X woman. I bet she’ll end up replacing De Santis as Florida governor - she’d love all the hurricanes! I can already see her having sobbing meltdowns on Instagram live about how she needs to commandeer Air Force One so that she can go hand out Skinny Girl-branded Walmart gift cards at FEMA sites and force strangers to hug her,

by Anonymousreply 157April 24, 2024 8:00 PM

Hilarious R157

by Anonymousreply 158April 24, 2024 8:17 PM

I don’t think you’re wrong r157. When she was doing the charity work for Puerto Rico/Houston, and getting the PPE equipment for hospitals during COVID, I thought she was planning to run for office. But then she took this turn.

She really can’t handle not being on TV every week. She’s lucky she wasn’t on Housewives with Eboni Williams-she would have been canceled like Ramona.

by Anonymousreply 159April 24, 2024 9:09 PM

I'm team crazy loud mouth bitch. Usually. But I am violently opposed to loud mouth crazed bitches pretending to be a victim. You don't bad mouth the baby daddy, if he's a POS, the kids will figure it out.

Taking that bs podcast offline is sensible. Stop bashing the guy unless he is a violent abuser, shut up about him.

by Anonymousreply 160April 24, 2024 9:25 PM

Imagine if her daughter pulled a Shiloh Pitt and wanted in move in with her dad...Bethenny would have a complete mental break.

by Anonymousreply 161April 24, 2024 9:53 PM

It must be a non-stop carnival inside her head. Yikes.

by Anonymousreply 162April 24, 2024 10:05 PM

She's addicted to fame and attention.

She criticizes the original RHONY cast members for being on the show when they were already rich and had nothing to promote. I've heard her repeat this criticism recently.

Then, she makes her millions and STILL wants to do reality TV.

by Anonymousreply 163April 24, 2024 10:59 PM

[quote] Omarosa: Honey, you make cupcakes. I worked in the White House. Get a Grip.

Omarosa worked in the White House under Trump. On top of that, she was escorted out of the WH. She was basically terminated.

I'd rather make cupcakes and end up selling my crappy product (premade margaritas) to Jim Beam for $100 million.

by Anonymousreply 164April 24, 2024 11:06 PM

I’m sure Hoppy’s attorney slapped her with something, which is why she removed the podcasts. The day after her father died she wasn’t on the RHNY Scary Island trip and it seemed like she hated her mom even more than him. So removing the previously recorded podcasts has nothing to do with mourning. She’ll probably return with a podcast about her terrible parents.

by Anonymousreply 165April 24, 2024 11:36 PM

She live on YouTube right now discussing her mother and crying.

by Anonymousreply 166April 24, 2024 11:40 PM

My take on all this...

Jason's motivation is Brynn's happiness and mental health.

Bethenny's motivation is purely Bethenny.

by Anonymousreply 167April 24, 2024 11:46 PM

r152 what a fucking drama queen. She used to be a favorite when Jill turned on her...now I hate her

by Anonymousreply 168April 24, 2024 11:53 PM

Two days ago, she was on FaceTime with her therapist and her mother’s caregiver called her - she answered and was “very dismissive” to the caregiver and hung up immediately. Then she told her assistant to call the caregiver and follow up because she “just knew” her mother was dead. And she continued with FaceTime therapy trying to decide whether to go to a volleyball tournament.

She is now sharing the trauma she went through with her mother. All to service her audience.

This is now THE MOST traumatic thing that’s ever happened to her. Even worse than the divorce.

by Anonymousreply 169April 24, 2024 11:53 PM

She looks like a toad.

by Anonymousreply 170April 24, 2024 11:55 PM

I am a firm believer that peoples outsides eventaully match their outsides, especially as they get older. That goes double for Bethenny.

by Anonymousreply 171April 24, 2024 11:59 PM

This is beyond unhinged and I can’t turn it off.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172April 24, 2024 11:59 PM

^what on earth is she babbling about?

by Anonymousreply 173April 25, 2024 12:59 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174April 25, 2024 1:10 AM

OMG R172. Same with me. A car crash you can't look away from. Bethenny apparently thinks The World Is My Therapist. WTF. A podcast focusing on her alternately trashing and praising her mother. A tedious woman. I love how she talks about living with her mom, an interior designer, who made Bethenny's room perfect, everything was beautiful, but the rest of the house was empty and WE HAD TO EAT AT A CARD TABLE.

by Anonymousreply 175April 25, 2024 1:39 AM

"Roller skating saved my life. And the thing about it is that you can abuse someone and also love them. It's possible. And so I've been going thru these journeys in my mind."

That's it. I'm not a PhD but I'm sending her a bill for counseling for having to listen to this.

by Anonymousreply 176April 25, 2024 1:48 AM

And she was very mean, she loved me and when I was little, she really really, I feel a lot of the love, I do. She was extremely mean and extremely jealous of me and I can't even understand because she was so stunning and so vain and the vanity leads to the bulimia. She used to say I want to switch places with you. She wanted to be me. But thank God for the roller rink!"

by Anonymousreply 177April 25, 2024 1:52 AM

I think Bethenny has it backwards. Her mother didn't want to be her. She wanted to be her mother, who sounds like an amazing woman.

by Anonymousreply 178April 25, 2024 1:54 AM

I have not watched her mom vlog and probably won't , too shrill, too much, but her mom was a drunk.

Drunks destroy their kids.

Serial murderers had a drunk parent or a whore parent or both.

by Anonymousreply 179April 25, 2024 2:02 AM

Bethenny starring in a a self-funded Broadway remounting of The Rink in which she insists on playing both parts (before inevitably pulling the plug on it after one performance because there was shellfish at the opening night party) would be a terrific manic episode for her!

by Anonymousreply 180April 25, 2024 2:07 AM

She had issues with her father, as well, IIRC.

She's reminding me of Kathy Griffin, now.

by Anonymousreply 181April 25, 2024 2:22 AM

R180. Hilarious! Thank God for the Roller Rink!!!

by Anonymousreply 182April 25, 2024 2:28 AM

[quote]Drunks destroy their kids.

Not always dear.

by Anonymousreply 183April 25, 2024 2:29 AM

I love how she found the hello kitty stationary letters in a clear plastic bag labeled “mom letters,” then felt it was necessary to manically contact her childhood friends via Instagram for stories about how horrible her mother was (to prove she wasn’t “a bad daughter”) and THEN proceeded to read their messages about her mother on YouTube live.

That video was truly bananas.

by Anonymousreply 184April 25, 2024 2:52 AM

Meanwhile in another thread, two gay lawyers are suing each other for custody of a dog they named after moi. Sometimes the best revenge is living well and serving cunt! Bisous to you all, boys!

by Anonymousreply 185April 25, 2024 3:16 AM

All I could gage from that video is to never, ever meet men at the track.

Degenerates, the whole lot of 'em.

by Anonymousreply 186April 25, 2024 9:32 AM

[quote] Not always dear.

Joan, get back to your Pepsi.

by Anonymousreply 187April 25, 2024 1:02 PM

I was so beautiful my mom hated me. God she is insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 188April 25, 2024 4:02 PM

Reminds me a bit of Heidi Fleiss.

by Anonymousreply 189April 25, 2024 4:11 PM

She spent a decade trashing her mom on tv and now she is attempting to both compliment and insult her in the same piece. I get feelings towards parents can be complimented, but just pick a fucking lane, Bethenny.

by Anonymousreply 190April 25, 2024 4:25 PM

That should say, "feelings towards parents can be complicated".

by Anonymousreply 191April 25, 2024 4:25 PM

"Miscarriage" is always an option.

by Anonymousreply 192April 25, 2024 4:40 PM

It's got to piss Bethenny off that Bryn looks more like Jason than her. She's a carbon copy of her mother down to their medically bobbed noses and said multiple times when expecting that she wanted a 'mini-me'.

This newest pearl will give Bryn atleast one more decade of material for her to work on with her therapist.

by Anonymousreply 193April 25, 2024 9:17 PM

Yes Bryn has Jason’s face. She’s a cute kid.

by Anonymousreply 194April 26, 2024 12:29 AM

R170 you really need to convey that directly to her..I would die LOL

by Anonymousreply 195April 26, 2024 3:11 PM

Death becomes her. Bethenny showed up to Bobby Zarin's funeral with a camera crew in tow to make her look like the bigger person in the Bethenny/Jill feud.

by Anonymousreply 196April 26, 2024 5:46 PM

R196, don't forget Bethenny saying to Jill "I'm lonely too!" after Jill said the same thing to her. Imagine having such a lack of self-awareness, saying that to a grieving widow.

by Anonymousreply 197April 26, 2024 6:16 PM

I thought the husband had a horse face

by Anonymousreply 198April 26, 2024 6:34 PM

Jill was more Merry Widow than grieving widow. And she hardly seemed horrified at the sight of a camera crew. B and Jill are equally repulsive.

by Anonymousreply 199April 26, 2024 7:14 PM

R199, I didn't see that at all (Regarding being a merry widow). She clearly loved Bobby very much and that's according to many others, too. Yes, she's an attention whore but she's not completely deranged the way Bethenny is. It is really funny to me how Bethenny became more controlling, unhinged and uglier than Jill as time went by.

by Anonymousreply 200April 26, 2024 7:43 PM

R200, I’m a founding member of the “Justice for Kelly Bensimon” club. As awkward and off putting as she was, Kelly has been proven 110% right over the years in her instinctive bird-brained repulsion to Bethenny and her dark energy. She had her figured out immediately.

by Anonymousreply 201April 26, 2024 8:04 PM

Yes Kelly had a visceral reaction to Bethenny that was dead on.

by Anonymousreply 202April 26, 2024 8:49 PM

Oh my God, Al Sharpton!

by Anonymousreply 203April 26, 2024 9:03 PM

R201, I never really thought of that before but after reading a previous post on DL, it's true. Bethenny really DOES have a dark energy, she needs to steamroll anyone in her path if they don't do what she wants.Someone on DL said that Bethenny and Kelly actually had met at parties in the Hamptons prior to the debut of RHONY so Kelly actually had a good grasp of who Bethenny is.

by Anonymousreply 204April 26, 2024 9:26 PM

Dallas’ problem began with how they killed off Bobby at the end of season 8. He flatlined, on camera, in front of his mother, brothers, Clayton, Donna, Pam and Jenna.

They should have done what Knots Landing did when Joan Van Ark wanted to leave. Val was kidnapped; Gary tracked down her kidnapper’s house when suddenly a car burst through the house’s garage door, containing a blond female passenger. Gary gave chase and we saw the car explode; the bodies inside the car were burnt beyond recognition. She returned months later-she had escaped her kidnappers.

Bobby should have been kidnapped like Val by Katherine Wentworth. JR, Pam, Ray and Jenna could have tried to locate him and then think he “died” when the house or car he was in blew up.

You never kill off a soap opera character unless there is a loophole that would permit the audience to believe the character could feasibly come back from the dead.

by Anonymousreply 205April 26, 2024 9:57 PM

Wrong thread, although I support the idea of having Sonja Morgan wake up from a dream and think that everything that happened on RHONY after season 11 was a dream.

by Anonymousreply 206April 26, 2024 9:59 PM

He’s a cute guy who looks like my boyfriend. She is a total pig

by Anonymousreply 207April 26, 2024 10:03 PM

Speaking of Sonja, she’s finally having to sell her townhouse at auction. She’s clearly not going to see a dime of what it ends up going for.

It takes a certain sort of perverse talent to come out so badly on Manhattan real estate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208April 26, 2024 10:10 PM

Anyone up for a last-minute fuck on the sink?

by Anonymousreply 209April 26, 2024 10:48 PM

Kelly was pretty crazy, too, though. She probably was a snob to Bethenny when they crossed paths, pre-RHONY.

Sonja should have sold that town house years ago.

by Anonymousreply 210April 26, 2024 11:00 PM

She's relieved?! Imagine how happy that guy must feel. Dodged a bullet for sure.

by Anonymousreply 211April 26, 2024 11:48 PM

Bethenny tries way too hard.

by Anonymousreply 212April 27, 2024 10:07 AM

A few years back (pre pandemic) Bethenny was a guest shark on, I think, two episodes of Shark Tank. It was clear the other sharks hated her. B was her usual rude, aggressive LOOK AT ME self and really didn't blend in with the rest. She hasn't been back since. Like R212 said, she tries way too hard.

by Anonymousreply 213April 27, 2024 2:11 PM

That townhouse must have some glaring flaws to be sitting unsold all this time.

by Anonymousreply 214April 27, 2024 3:12 PM

R214. It's next to a parking garage. Ew.

by Anonymousreply 215April 27, 2024 4:41 PM

Is there a Tasteful Friends thread for Sonja's townhouse? I'm looking but not finding.

by Anonymousreply 216April 27, 2024 6:28 PM

I'm guessing Sonja's asking price (for her townhouse) was always too high.

by Anonymousreply 217April 28, 2024 4:46 AM

She was asking nearly $10 million, then brought it down to a "mere" 8 or 9 million. Now the auction starts around $2 million? Granted, the parking garage next door isn't good, but it's five levels and around 3500 square feet, so it's got to be in very rough shape. No doubt Sonja won't see a dime.

by Anonymousreply 218April 28, 2024 12:45 PM

Several seasons ago on RHONY, Sonja was shown living in that town house: no heat, elevator broken, etc. In one episode, she refused to let the other "ladies" into the apartment and made them wait for her, outside in the cold. It was a Grey Gardens situation. She was ashamed of it.

by Anonymousreply 219April 28, 2024 5:44 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!