Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Flyoverstan Teacher CAUGHT with Teen in Car NAKED

Where were these teachers when I was in school?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11April 18, 2024 1:18 AM

When I was in school in the 90s several male teachers were taking advantage of the female students

by Anonymousreply 1April 16, 2024 8:45 PM

Murdoch NY Post intern at it again

by Anonymousreply 2April 16, 2024 8:47 PM

I thought the teacher was someone I went to high school with when I first looked at her "nice" photo. She looks BUSTED post-arrest.

by Anonymousreply 3April 16, 2024 8:48 PM

"The panicked teen hurried to the driver’s seat and sped off in the vehicle but crashed two blocks later — at which point he got out and fled on foot.

"Erin Ward remained in the car, where she got dressed and then allegedly confessed to sleeping with the boy.

"The high schooler was later found hiding in a yard in only his T-shirt and underwear, according to the sheriff’s office."

This whole scene has the black comedy stylings of something out of 'Little Children' or 'Welcome to the Dollhouse'. I chuckled.

by Anonymousreply 4April 16, 2024 8:53 PM

So, she was not charged with a crime? Oh, or was she charged with adultery??

by Anonymousreply 5April 16, 2024 8:57 PM

She's no Sheba Hart

by Anonymousreply 6April 16, 2024 10:07 PM

So...messy.

by Anonymousreply 7April 16, 2024 10:10 PM

He was when he was done, yeah. That little jackrabbit probably made a mess.

by Anonymousreply 8April 17, 2024 1:35 PM

They couldn't get a room at the Tarantula Arms?

by Anonymousreply 9April 17, 2024 1:39 PM

The clever Murdoch-ite managed a whole clickbait story by doing nothing more than looking up their Facebook and Instagram accounts. If either the husband or the wife had made either account private, there would be no story.

Also - the husband went to "Harvard Extension School" which is not Harvard.

by Anonymousreply 10April 17, 2024 1:51 PM

So well thought out!

by Anonymousreply 11April 18, 2024 1:18 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!