Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

BEHOLD: The mighty YESBRAWN shows his muscled flexibility and gives himself head

YesBrawn is beautiful

Yet certain bitter sexless ages DL denizens have described the guy as ugly

The Twitter link is NOT paywalled for a PHONE browser

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13April 16, 2024 7:13 PM

He's definitely hot.

He has a beautiful ass.

There's nothing like a TOP with a huge, perfect ass.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1April 16, 2024 2:52 PM

Does he have a brother named NOBRAWN?

by Anonymousreply 2April 16, 2024 3:54 PM

Do most guys, straight or gay, at some point try to suck themselves when they're younger just to see if they can?

by Anonymousreply 3April 16, 2024 4:03 PM

Neither a fug nor worth bothering with the phone for. Big Dicked Meh.

by Anonymousreply 4April 16, 2024 4:03 PM

hot.

by Anonymousreply 5April 16, 2024 4:05 PM

The bitter grandpa at r4 can’t figure out how to use a smart phone

by Anonymousreply 6April 16, 2024 4:06 PM

Dumbass r6, how do you think I figured out how meh he is? But I do DL on my laptop, so I had to switch to my phone. I wish Muriel would ban Xitter.

by Anonymousreply 7April 16, 2024 4:09 PM

r7 I got to it through my laptop and did not log in.

by Anonymousreply 8April 16, 2024 4:13 PM

He's really enthusiastic about rimming. I seen a few scenes. He looks best with 3/4 of his face buried in a guy's ass.

by Anonymousreply 9April 16, 2024 4:16 PM

Since I'm not an X'er, X won't let me look at penises.

by Anonymousreply 10April 16, 2024 4:17 PM

And yet you commented and followed the thread r7

Can’t wait until the bitter sexless elder gays die

by Anonymousreply 11April 16, 2024 4:49 PM

r10 you don't have to log in just click the link - it will ask you to log in but and warn you the post is 18+ just click the view link.

by Anonymousreply 12April 16, 2024 5:49 PM

[quote] Does he have a brother named NOBRAWN?

No, I believe his name is NadaBrawn - he’s Latino and pack’n a whopper as well as a big bubblicious booty with a cavernous hole.

by Anonymousreply 13April 16, 2024 7:13 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!