Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Blind Item Queen Kyle Marisa Roth found dead

I will miss her because she did a great job with exposing celebrity lies. She even outed Chris Evans' current wife as someone with Nazi relatives. She will be deeply missed for her contributions.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20April 18, 2024 5:15 PM

She was bullied by feminists before her death.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1April 16, 2024 9:58 AM

Conspiracy theorists argue she was murdered by JLo. What did really happen?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2April 16, 2024 10:00 AM

People are turning up dead around the Diddy Case. I wonder how many there will be. It is speculated this Brooklyn born DJ, Mister See, who helped launch Biggie Smalls career was talking to the feds about what he knew about Diddy. He died just the other day. Of course it could all be a coincidence. But they don't say how he died.

JLo has been trying to cancel tiktokers and get their accounts blocked for weeks now since the 1999 shooting where she was possibly an accessory to attempted murder is back in the news.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3April 16, 2024 10:30 AM

J lo is smart. When you type in Google search "J lo murderer", all these articles pop up of recent movie roles where she plays a murderer. I bet she only took those roles recently to change the search results so nothing of the Diddy case shows up first. Cunning.

by Anonymousreply 4April 16, 2024 10:41 AM

Curious if this thread is rancid manufactured frau drama, I googled "JLo murderer." The first page contains several links to articles about recent allegations.

Verdict: Rancid manufactured frau drama thread.

by Anonymousreply 5April 16, 2024 10:50 AM

did she kill herself? OD? she seemed unstable.

by Anonymousreply 6April 16, 2024 11:22 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7April 16, 2024 11:46 AM

It makes people wary now to discuss the P Diddy case on social media. She was a lesbian by the way.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8April 16, 2024 11:55 AM

This isn’t a communist country! He’s a murderer and his accessory is a phony singer! Kill me! I dare you!

by Anonymousreply 9April 16, 2024 12:03 PM

" She even outed Chris Evans' current wife as someone with Nazi relatives. "

This tranny POS is vile. We dont get to choose who are relatives are. Somewhere this guys relatives are running to court to change their names.

by Anonymousreply 10April 16, 2024 12:16 PM

Sounds very suicide-ey.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11April 16, 2024 12:20 PM

I don’t go on TikTok anymore but I had blocked her. I don’t remember why, but she got on my nerves about something.

by Anonymousreply 12April 16, 2024 1:04 PM

^helpful

by Anonymousreply 13April 16, 2024 1:09 PM

This will be of interest to the average Datalounger

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14April 16, 2024 2:54 PM

UPDATE cause of death revealed:

Tik Toker Kyl3 Marisa Roth “If I die of Colon Cancer, It’s because of JL0.” Dead at 36, fans are calling for the final cancelation of delulu Jlulu (deluisional J lopez)

So I haven’t seen a post about the correlation of this yet…

Kyl3 Marisa R0th was a popular blind item Tik Toker. She had posted several videos blind items exposing J3nnif3r Lop3z.

Jennifer, being the narcissistic delusional borderline that she is, got her account banned. (Forbes even did an article about it.) Which caused Kyl3 to lose her account which she relied on the monetization to help pay for her colon cancer treatments. She has since passed (RIP).

Tik Tokers are now exposing Jl0 for her actions and how eerie the quote from Kyle.

Jl0 should be quaking in her dark brujeria boots right now, as whatever you put out there always comes back 3 times as hard. There’s no way she will ever be able to overcome this public anger and outrage.

She can just go ahead and cancel that flop tour.

I know a font on here a while ago said that Jl0 has internet clearers and watchers on gossip pages, and that she puts hexes and spells on them. (if anyone finds that thread, please link it).

It will be interesting to see how this comes back to bite her, Ben might pop up with an outside mistress baby by a lily white 20 something, that’ll do it lmao

BTW Jen also had the Forbes article exposing her removed as well, but i’ll embed the tik tok videos explaining the situation more & with the receipts.

Source:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15April 17, 2024 8:35 PM

This is almost as interesting as the GG threads. And more interesting than the Sessums Sessions.

by Anonymousreply 16April 17, 2024 8:51 PM

Now the Jlow army is attacking the friends of the deceased Kyle Marisa. Horrible beings!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17April 17, 2024 10:53 PM

How could she haven beaten colon cancer if she died from it?

by Anonymousreply 18April 18, 2024 12:41 AM

R18 I think with revenue from her 700k tiktok that was allegedly banned by Jennifer Lopez. Kyle Marisa became a problem for Hollywood because even Hailey Beaver, the lesbian lavender marriage beard, spoke out against her recently:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19April 18, 2024 3:04 PM

Uh Oh Stinky!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20April 18, 2024 5:15 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!